Why I am a centrist.

You redifined centrist to mean racist fool. Congratulations?

Would you prefer a concentration camp?

Why do you feel the need to add “fool” after racist? The word “racist” doesn’t have the same sting it used to, huh? Fuck off, cuck.

You said cuck. That means you’re one of these guys who listens to Mark Levin. Lolz

Wow, never seen anyone misspell crunk so badly!

Anyway, being a racist is a perverted source of pride for you. I wanted to see if you were proud of being a fool as well.

Yes, what the world needs is more authoritarianism not less.

Everyone should have to follow my rules because I have the best DNA.

You’re some kind of genetic human thoroughbred?

Pshh…yeah man. Because of my ancestors and shit. They were totally noble and superior and all that. The best. So that’s that really. I’m just the best so everyone should have to follow my rules.

What’s it like being a genetic human thoroughbred? Is it like a prized stallion horse put in public display wearing ribbons?

Can’t say. It’s all I’ve ever been so I have no basis for comparison, and thereby cannot define what needs to be in order to answer the question in any conventional sense. I’ll just say its pretty good.

That doesn’t sound vague at all concerning description.

Exactly. Descriptivism is a real thing. I read some papers about it once. Not as cool as papers about being racist, but definitely some philosophical stuff. I enjoyed it.

Might even be a wiki page about it. Maybe someone will copy part of it and post it here as part of a justification for some political stance. That would be neat.

That sounds like a bunch of hard work that I’m not interested in doing. I’ll leave you to it.

I got things to do like sniffing glue for the rest of the night.

I don’t do shit like that. I write all my own material.

Sometimes while I’m smoking cigarettes, sometimes while I’m taking a shit, sometimes while doing both.

I never heard of him. Sounds like a cuckservative.

Your mom.

As long as you don’t finger paint with your own feces as that is a hobby I wouldn’t condone for anybody including yourself.