Occupied France

Who do you want to win the Presidency in Occupied France?

• Le Pen
  • Macron
0 voters

Is France still a country, a functioning nation-state, a culture and historical legacy that means something? Does France have a future?

Soon the French people will vote for either Macron or Le Pen. Which one do you prefer wins?

Is it “racist” to have a problem with your own country, the place you live, your home, being over-run by foreigners who do not integrate, do not speak your language, do not net contribute to your society and who also drain your social safety net so there will be nothing left for you or your children?
Is it “fascist” to care that the people you know and love are being killed in terrorist attacks? Where is the real fascism, on the side of whose who have a problem “just living with terrorism” or rather on the side of the politically correct EU orthodoxy that says you can’t talk about it?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjZi7wWjq3w[/youtube]

Once a threshold number of foreigners are in your country, voting in your elections, and who do not hold to nor respect or value your own country’s norms, history, cultural values, language, goals, and ethics, you might as well kiss your future goodbye… No longer will you have France, you will have the Islamic Republic of France. Think it’s impossible? Remember these are democracies we are talking about… just about anything can be ultimately changed if the voting demographic changes enough.

Upcoming presidential election in Occupied France: choose wisely, people of Occupied France. You may not have another chance.

Why is it “your” country? Why is it “your” future? Social Darwinism man. Strong survive and all that. You saying that racism and facism should be advocated in the name of being strong and surviving? No one deserves shit that their grandparents earned.

It is “your” because I am speaking to people who live in France, who are French. I’m not saying that racism or fascism should be advocated, I am saying they should not be advocated. But first you need to understand where the real racism and fascism is coming from.

Social Darwinism is retarded nonsense made to order for retarded people’s pseudo-thinking.

You deserve whatever your society, historical lineage or family decides to grant you as the cultural inheritance of your being a member of that society, historical lineage or family. No one starts out at zero, we all inherit something that we are born into. If everyone started out at zero then nothing would fucking exist, now would it? And some cultures are better (more preferable, more rational, more sane, more agreeable, more meaningful) than others. Some humans are born into a decent society, historical lineage or family, while others fucking aren’t. Maybe we should try to preserve what actually matters and has value, wouldn’t you say? No? You don’t agree with preserving what has value? Ok then.

Your “ideas” are retarded man.

Why the italics? And it just sounds like you want a handout and that you don’t want to adapt. People have to adapt. It’s just how the world works.

You have, and I mean this literally, absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. I can only assume that you’re insane.

Therefore please refrain from posting in my topics from now on.

Social Darwinism is correct. Nobody really “deserves” anything objectively. People have what they have the power to defend.

So the better question is: Why shouldn’t the French strive to be strong and strive to survive? Why should they surrender their country to niggers and sand-niggers instead of being strong and killing the fuckers off? Why wouldn’t the French utilize their strength?

It’s called transnational progressivism. beforethelight.forumotion.com/t1 … gressivism

Some call it “Globalist Propaganda”.

You can eat a dick. You’re an entitled crybaby weakling. I post wherever I want.

Lol.

Mr (un)Reasonable, tell us, are you entitled to your genes? Or did you get those undeservingly too, from your parents and grandparents and great-grandparents etc. without doing anything yourself to earn them?

How dare you be so entitled, taking unfair advantage of those refined genes that you didn’t earn yourself.

My genes? You already got your genes. Is someone trying to deprive you of your genes? You’re an idiot.

You already got your language, culture, concepts, traditions, capital, stories and mythology, sciences, too.

Is someone trying to deprive you of all that inherited stuff? Yes, you are.

France should find a new Napoleon imho, …neither of those are that. But I’d go Macron of the two.

I don’t know how there can be a long term future with a Europe of independent states. Eventually mobility of business alone will mean all nations will be making deals. So you kind of end up with the same thing.

That sounds like social darwinism, which I can agree with in certain cases. Multiculturalism doesn’t exist, its only highly developed and functional integration policies that pose as ‘multiculturalism’ to be welcoming to even more highly trained immigrants. Otherwise, the immigrants have a contested identity if they do not integrate for skilled labour, pre-existing family, or training of some sort.

It costs too much money? I am not sure what you mean by “their strength”, I cannot see any strength in the French nation at the moment.

Does entitlement to something come from the possibility of being deprived of that something? Or do people make their own list of personal entitlements to adapt? Pretty sure these problems are one in the same, it all boils down to money and fear. The country will suffer which has a failing integration policy from refugee outbreak. Can someone tell me why military and policing forces cannot use abnormal excess force for security purposes during politically charged violence?

So how’d that election go?

Not well.

Incredibly well, given the two awful options. It’s crazy that France had a centrist and a far right candidate. They used to be the real lefties.s.

I don’t think you fully understand what the word “deserve” means. Sure, I suppose inheritance is protected by law, but it doesn’t define what is deserved. We are smarter than that and I think you ought to have a better explanation that just “we deserve it”

The way things are going, doesn’t look like it.

(This is who they picked for FRANCE!)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron

Pretty soon, we’ll have high school students running for president (likely backed by major banks and corporations).

But the people of France overwhelmingly elected the person that they wanted to lead them. Doesn’t that reflect that the majority of them disagree with you?