FBI woman goes to investigate terrorist - marries him

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/blonde-fe … him/103561

This is just too good, lol.

"She married him because white men didn’t respect her enough, and said mean things about women on the internet.

Oh deary me, there must be some mistake.

I just can’t believe that one of our Aryan Princesses would cuck her husband and marry a terrorist mass-murderer and rapper.

The only thing I can figure is she turned away from white men because they didn’t do enough for her.

Maybe she read that nasty Daily Stormer website, which says all those nasty things about women that causes women to think white men are nasty people, and makes them instead want to marry mass-murdering Arabian terrorists."

"We have to realize that what women really and truly want is nice guys who care about their emotions, and cater to their every need. Guys who never say anything that would hurt their feelings. Guys that stand up for the honor of their Aryan princesses, really listen to them, include them in their political movements and respect them for the intellectual powerhouses that they are.

When women don’t get this from men, they then go and marry ISIS terrorists."

"We really need to start standing up for our women, our princesses, and fighting against the anti-feminist leanings of the Alt-Right. Because people who don’t respect women - and by that I mean people who claim that they want something different than what they are demanding - are driving women away.

Women have a deep desire for me who listen to their feelings and cater to them.

The woman-haters don’t understand this, because they are MGTOW, and they can’t get laid, and they hate women, and they have small penises."

Just goes to show that our most disiplined white people here under our culture still can’t be loyal. Remember that time all the white people in the world went to war and instead of it being shitty rifles and ied’s they like killed millions of people all over the globe. Crackerism ain’t all its cracked up to be.

What does that mean? Some anonymous computer nerds playing pranks?

The adult version of:

Have you tried waiting for 5-10 seconds? It shows the same screen to me, but it loads shortly afterwards.

It did load through, and I skim-read it yesterday, and listened to the rapper’s video today… didn’t understand a word of it obviously.

Isn’t there enough white European females who want/prefer white males/cock (the term used very often in the comments), to accommodate said white males? or is there really a crisis of numbers?

The whole European open boarders policy was a rediculous one, and there is obviously an underlying self-serving reason behind it, as the action makes no sense and our safety has been uncaringly put at risk.

Not the point Mags, pussy is not that hard to get if you are at least average (unless you are average and expect to date a model). It’s not about occasional sex and (failed) relationships, it’s that white men in particular are targeted with this bullshit propaganda that they should be soft, and kind, and nice, basically that they should be women, then they behave like women, and actual women don’t find them attractive, then actual women ignore them/cheat on them, then these womanly men wonder why, basically a lot of confusion, degeneracy and dysfunction results from preaching lies about male-female sexual dynamics. It’s not that all women prefer assholes, it’s that every man who doesn’t abide by these ridiculous, emasculating rules gets called an “asshole”. And white men in specific are targeted with emasculation because they are the most dangerous when they embrace their strength and masculinity, then it takes the whole world to stop them (see WWII). This article mocks the white knights and women who teach men to be pussies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-JZhsEbj5c[/youtube]

Body count higher than dark souls