Nobody is anti-violence

I feel sorry for you right now.

Sadness will only come when the fervor of his extreme ideals breaks him, ideals that rob another, his soulmate, of her potential, her joy in having lived. I feel more sorry for his mentor.

You’re ignoring the arguments. Don’t make me go and fetch all the links.

not an argument

I think you’re having some troubles here. You’re doing deductions from definitions, but your definitions aren’t conventional, and the stipulations that you’re making to justify your unconventional definitions expose more about your politics than they do any reality.

Surely you understand this…right?

Nah you’re just trying to reduce reality down to politics.

Human competition violent or otherwise will eventually destroy humanity with this entire planet along with it. So no, I don’t glamorize violence or competition whatsoever.

Amen. I agree.

You need to focus on what you can do, what’s within your power/control, and not obsess over things that are outside of your reach.

You can’t eradicate violence. It’s something that simply happens. Sooner or later, something is gonna come along and do something against your will. You can obsess over how “evil” it is but that won’t stop a thing. If you wanna stop it then you have to use violence yourself.

It’s in feminine nature to posit passive ideals.
Passive in the sense of describing ideal environments rather than ideal agents.

MA,

Who are you talking to?

Who knows.

Weren’t you the one who lectured Iambiguous about answering with a name when asked for one?

I thought you are a teenage girl.

Now what are you talking about…another who knows?

General description of human psychology among Internet denizens of 21st century United States of America.

=D> That is almost funny, but you do not have a sense of humor.

And you do not have a body that would fit your brain.

What is that supposed to mean, other than you taking this conversation off-topic? I get grief for asking simple questions which would enable the OP’s topic to continue?

That’s touching.

Noone is stopping you from continuing the discussion. You can respond to my earlier post if you want. Or not.

Is it not apparent whom I am responding to? It insults me that you have to ask me.

By the way, you’re a girl, an old one but still a girl, so I treat you like one.

You need to get some sleep.

And some kisses on your forehead so that you know you are taken care of. I’m not gonna do that though.