Power divides

Power divides, because it is a function of duality.

I’ve said it a few times recently so I thought we better see if this is true…?

An example;
The conservative keep saying they are the party of strength, and yet they keep needing a mandate from the electorate [not that bloody lot lol] = not strong. If on the other hand they didn’t ask for support, the power-play within their own party would soon yield division. This is what made Margaret Thatcher stand down - she had too much power, and the others all wanted a chunk of that. David Cameron had to stand down because he couldn’t get the mandate he needed. He had always said he was going to stand down after a second term, and something in that suggested to me that he already knew how it worked and that his time was limited.

Power is akin to a force, once it reaches its zenith it fills the space - so to speak, and then has nowhere to go but has to find somewhere such to maintain the energy and force required to get there in the first place. With nowhere to go once you are at the top, then a vacuum is created as the force bounces of the walls and moves back in on itself. Then you will always get other people/parties eager to fill the vacuum and so the whole process is repeated - endlessly.

if you observe any politician for long enough, you will notice how what they are saying contradicts itself. watch their mental cycles, if you can do that without wanting to kill yourself because they attempt to avoid direct statements, and talk so much stuff to say so little and without saying yes or no to a question, then you will notice their duality and contradictions. you just have to have a longer mental cycle capacity and the shorter ones will like any cycle [duality is mostly cyclical] return to the end where it will contradict the original intent.

Thoughts? I am struggling to find a way to put it more succinctly like a formula or something, any ideas are welcome!

_

The answer is found in the expression “glass jaw” … the “weave and bob” a la Mohammed Ali only works for so long. :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSFQrPzSAnE

Divide and conquer and be Divided and conquered

Like the Romans…? power divides.

If you employ a philosophy, you are employing that philosophy, in which case it will work on you too.