U Turn Season has arrived??

Most people enjoy the four seasons … the change/variety that comes with each season … and few surprises … the timing and characteristics of the seasons are well known.

Seems there is something in the air that has turned this notion of “predictability” on it’s head.

A passing anomaly … or:

1. insert here

2. insert here

Most folks forget that severe climate change is natural. We sure as hell did not cause the last ice age or other. Things change.

Kriswest … nice to see you have the time to pop back into ILP again … and as usual … you drop another MOAB. :smiley:

Some people actually think/believe they are steering humanity into the future … what an illusion/delusion eh!

Many years ago … in a business community … I heard someone say there are 3 types of people:

1. People who make things happen … the movers and shakers of the world.

2. People who watch things happen … the passive community.

3. People who wonder “what the hell happened?” … by far the largest community.

What the hell happened.jpg

:slight_smile:Thankyou, I always kind of see us as the latest dinosaurs :slight_smile: If you have any grasp of sciences you can see why. Overpopulation of any species in one area causes change. Life on any planet will affect the planet. We all could start recycling totally, we could stop breeding it will not stop the freight train of earth and universe. The smartest thing humans could do that dinosaurs could not do, is build infrastructures against the coming ice age. I won’t live to see it or maybe you but , that sucker is coming. Planet alignment, gravity,what I said about overpopulation, blah blah ( science words filled in),

Kriswest … you nailed it! … again :smiley: You are such an inspiration to serious … sincere … seekers.

What imagery … exquisite … such detail in so few words … such clarity … such simplicity - even a child can understand!
Though I fear the “punch” your post delivers is lost on most of the ILP community … who are suffocating in their hubris and arrogance.

In 2003, I was told I’d witness the epoch changing event. At the time I was in a coastal village in North Western Spain. A place called “Fisterre” … literally translated as “end of the world/earth”. From the days when many Europeans still believed the earth was flat.

I’m not yet clear on the “form” the epoch changing event will take but I have no doubt an epoch changing event will happen before I die.
Some details of what brought me to Fisterre in 2003 can be read here.
pilgrimtom.weebly.com/ruta-de-la … -2003.html