Defense Sec. James Mattis: North Korea ‘Has Got to Be Stoppe

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Defense Sec. James Mattis: North Korea ‘Has Got to Be Stoppe

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:12 pm

Are we gonna go to war now?

LONDON — After years of North Korea thumbing its nose at the international community, on Friday Defense Secretary James Mattis appeared to signal enough was enough.

"Right now, [North Korea] appears to be going in a very reckless manner … and that has got to be stopped," Mattis said at a press conference in London.

He didn't give any details about how the administration of President Donald Trump plans to deal with the reclusive nation, which, under Kim Jong Un, has drastically increased its missile and nuclear-testing program.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/defen ... ed-n740966
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Thinker

Re: Defense Sec. James Mattis: North Korea ‘Has Got to Be St

Postby Kriswest » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:37 am

Their little boy dictator has been playing with more and more killing toys way before Trump. Have you watched videos of the guy? Anything explodes he reacts like a little boy trying to be mature. But, I do not think he is actually in control. If you can study the men around him in videos, watch the facial expressions and body language. See what you think.
And yea someone there wants war.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby barbarianhorde » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:05 pm

So lets just ruin them.

But interesting war landscape. Super-Taliban.

We can deal with China: you help us pummel these scums, we let you have the territory.

The "great leader" yeah he doesnt look so great. Or so leaderlike. He's not even a grownup. Let alone in his brain which is smaller than his penis.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/bath-ti-googl ... 126736.png
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:27 pm

They were cool for decades until Bush cut off their oil supply which resulted in rolling blackouts across thier country. Then they kicked out the iaea and said fuck you then we'll produce our own power. Then we said they were evil again because they refused to sit in the dark and exerted their sovereignty as a nation. Any good leader would ensure that energy is available to their population. Do you guys even know what's happening in the world or how or why this stuff works the way it does?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Kriswest » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:32 pm

Yes I do know. I also know that they are not worried about people entering their country, they are worried about people leaving. Their border guards face in not out. North Korea is a country that has serious humane issues. And I think they have inbred their leaders. I can't quite remember the data but, I know there is information somewhere.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Return to Society, Government, and Economics