Trump

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Trump

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:12 pm

Trump is considering resignation in light of the Flynn affair
Meno_
Philosopher

Re: Trump

Postby Some Guy in History » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:29 pm

jerkey wrote:Trump is considering resignation in light of the Flynn affair

Lol. If that's true, he's considering resignation real quickly after getting there. Would just prove that he's too limp-dicked to see it through the full term. Do you think no other presidents suffered under similar issues?

A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age; he dies of being a man. Death is a distant rumor to the young. Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:02 pm

Well actually Trump just encouraged Flynn to do it and said he should seek immunity.
And actually Flynns offer was turned down (after Trumpaloid said its a great really great idea) by the bench or whatever turned it down who are supposed to take it up.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Thinker

Postby Meno_ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:01 pm

What if Trump found out or even knew it would be turned down. That is really not a big leap for him. Then the whole playbook changes.

Even the so called unintelligence committee may have leaked it to him.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:02 pm

Trump's resignation was an April Fools joke.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Meno_ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:10 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Trump's resignation was an April Fools joke.

April Fool's jokes are unprecedented and add more gravity to an already weighty 100 days' worth of luggage-presidency.

Wendy, if You follow my arguments, all this could turn all this for the good on a dime, IF, and only if, collusion on all levels is deemed necessary even retroactively.

But damage control in a big way is needed real soon, in a REAL BIG WAY, otherwise, the ghosts of ED Sullivan my end this, with Ed commemorating this to be A REALLY BIG SHOE. (Even for Trump).
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:10 pm

Not resignation from the office of the presidency, just from some of his companies.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Meno_ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:13 pm

I'm sure if that were come to be, and he did have a choice, he would lay down the presidency waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before he would the other.

But then again, maybe his creditors would constrain him otherwise.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:19 pm

What 100 days? Trump hasn't been in office for 100 days, more like 72 days. Why all the ridiculous and untrue scrutiny which resembles the fake media?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Meno_ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:30 am

Because everyone is overly excited about the fact that he may have a trump card up his sleeve, that for better or for worse, they would like to see.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:16 am

What are you talking about...a trump card? He shouldn't need one.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Meno_ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:42 am

WendyDarling wrote:What are you talking about...a trump card? He shouldn't need one.

He needs one to reassure everyone that he is for real
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:50 am

Trump is real compared to all the political-media hacks, the fascist liberal sell-outs, and half of the Republican party who are acting in collusion with the Democratic party to instigate a coup with a civil war to follow. Should the dumdum Dems and Reps corral Trump into an impeachment trap, realize the the conservatives own the weaponry that will stave off martial law. Trump is not the enemy, a global cabal dictatorship inspired by communist Trotskyists who turned into co-conspirators of neo-liberals and neo-conservatives as they tie together the NWO under a capitalist regime are the problem.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:11 am

Kool aid anyone?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Meno_ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:18 am

That's just the point. Two wrongs a right don't make.
The point being that since facts and fake news seem to be in the process of conflated, the actual sources, their derivation are also. Therefore, except for probably a very few such admonishments as relate to the right or the left may/will become mute, as the newly constructed center will absorb most of the political capital. This has precedent and certain times require special political process.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:20 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Kool aid anyone?

Laced with acid, the kind the merry pranksters would have liked to spike guests at the Nixon White House, probably.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:26 am

Actually, it's time to bring out the bad boy, Jack Daniels, for a few swigs right from the bottle. Put your paper cups of koolaid down!

Two wrongs?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Return to Society, Government, and Economics