the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:13 pm

the GOP ran against Obamacare over the last 7 years and today with
a majority in the house, senate and the white house AND still couldn't
repeal Obamacare.... what we have here is a failure of leadership,
a failure of governing, a failure of the GOP in so many ways...
The GOP IS INEPT, INCOMPETENT and incapable of governing....

this shows us that the GOP is clearly not competent enough to
even pass a bill they have been campaigning for, for over 7 years even
with having a majority in the house, senate AND the presidency....

It cannot be emphasized enough.... THIS IS A MAJOR, MAJOR LOSS for
the Republican party......

this has been their major selling point for over 7 years
and the GOP still failed in doing what they said they would do,
even after having 50 plus votes during the Obama years to repeal
Obamacare....they still couldn't repeal Obamacare

this is an epic failure of biblical proportions......

the signature action of the GOP which has been their big selling point
for over 7 years has been to repeal Obamacare and they couldn't even do that....

this brands the GOP as the failure they are.....this is the high point
of their leadership and it goes downhill from here...

now they might get some wins here and there, even the worse team in baseball
wins 60 or 70 games in a season of 162 games, but I don't see anything but failure
for the GOP because they can't even win this basic, fundamental goal of theirs
with ownership of the house.....it would be like, a sports team having all the advantages
even to putting the ball where they want to score the goal and still not being able to score..

this is bad, as bad can be for a political party.. a loss of epic proportions
you really can't overestimate how big a loss this was...............

if this is winning as 45 said he would be winning and winning all the time.. I hate
to see losing....oh, wait.... HE DID LOSE... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5699
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Peter, how hard is it for you to understand that Trump is as bad as Obama???

He's an insider, part of the script of the global elite, to make people like you feel like this isn't scripted?
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6705
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:53 pm

Ecm. You're off topic.

Did you read Peter's post?



Peter. I'm loving it. If you notice, when the republicans start embarrassing themself to new heights, UCC is nowhere to be found.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24174
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Ecm. You're off topic.

Did you read Peter's post?



Peter. I'm loving it. If you notice, when the republicans start embarrassing themself to new heights, UCC is nowhere to be found.



K: and I predict that the ineptness and incompetence will rise to even greater heights
or greater lows depending on your viewpoint and
all those who carried 45 water for months on end will be silent.....

I must admit even I didn't predict that the GOP is so inept it couldn't even get the
bill to the floor of the house... little less voted on....their signature piece of
legislation and they couldn't even get it to the floor for a vote....

man, if I had voted for one of those clowns to get rid of Obamacare, I
would be livid right now....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5699
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:06 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Ecm. You're off topic.

Did you read Peter's post?



Peter. I'm loving it. If you notice, when the republicans start embarrassing themself to new heights, UCC is nowhere to be found.


I'm not off topic. Trump never intended to follow through with any campaign promise, while giving the illusion that he's trying.

You guys really are dense, naive, not remotely street smart.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6705
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby barbarianhorde » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:35 pm

Trump is winning always winning

He just wanted Paul Ryan dead. I mean taken out. Paul Ryan is screwed, now the Obamadrama can just smash into a brick wall while Trump will be like

Image
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Thinker
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:44 am

Um...sure.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24174
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby barbarianhorde » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Hm I figured it for pretty obvious. Because pretty obviously the Ryancare bill contained literally no elements Trump ran on and he's completely honest with that so far.

All he did is lie a bit to the liars.

All Trumps friends hoped the bill would fail. And it did. And you saw how happy Trump was afterwards.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Thinker
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:50 pm

and we continue the losing.....

before the election, a company in Indiana named Rexnord was
threatening to move to Mexico and 45 made a big tweet about
how he wasn't going to allow that anymore...
well, Rexnord is moving to Mexico and will be there
soon, thus losing about 350 jobs in the U.S and where is 45?
guessing his history over the last 2 months...
probably in Fla playing golf....and another example of
the losing going on.... are we tired of winning yet?
oh, yeah, we haven't won a dam thing yet and 45 certainly hasn't
won a fricking thing, so we go on... losing and losing and LOSING.

move over bush Jr..... a new candidate for the worst president in
U.S history has arrived....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5699
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby barbarianhorde » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:58 pm

Well I think hes doing great and the press is making drama to feel alive but its true Obama was a Sheik not a President so he doesnt count in the list.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Thinker
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:41 pm

barbarianhorde wrote:Well I think hes doing great and the press is making drama to feel alive but its true Obama was a Sheik not a President so he doesnt count in the list.


K: a couple of things..... first of all, what makes you think he is doing great?
he has absolutely no legislative deals of any kind.. he hasn't passed a single
bill that has done anything... all he has done is what conservatives bitch about
Obama, which is executive orders which in the conservatives complained were
executive overreach

for example, Obama during his 8 years had 276 executive orders which is
roughly 2.88 a month or roughly 34.50 a year.....
and conservatives called that executive overreach...

well, 45 has in 70 days, 32 as of now, executive orders...
or roughly 2.2 orders signed a day, which taken over a year is roughly
192 executive orders a year which is more then half of what Obama did over
8 years....

45 is doing executive orders because he is clueless about how government works...
and how is what 45 doing is NOT executive overreach?

and for those who claim that 45 is doing the people's will...
I point out his approval rating is less then 40% which means he isn't
doing the people will because they would approve of him if he was doing
the people's will......

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5699
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby barbarianhorde » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:48 pm

We all know the polls are fabricated.

The same polls said Trump was gonna lose 99.99999 percent sure.

Obviously real approval ratings are high. He is doing great. But everybody has opinions and many people even have the same opinions as the media order them to have.

I sit back and smile with a drink. Im happy for you guys its all suddenly a president and no sheik again. Media are all owned by Saudis and Kartels but at least the WH is for 4 or hopefully 8 years under American control.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Thinker
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:25 pm

barbarianhorde wrote:We all know the polls are fabricated.

The same polls said Trump was gonna lose 99.99999 percent sure.

Obviously real approval ratings are high. He is doing great. But everybody has opinions and many people even have the same opinions as the media order them to have.

I sit back and smile with a drink. Im happy for you guys its all suddenly a president and no sheik again. Media are all owned by Saudis and Kartels but at least the WH is for 4 or hopefully 8 years under American control.



K: well it is nice to know that facts mean absolutely nothing to you....
and that makes you the perfect Trump follower.....

I was on different websites this morning and I was on a conservative
site, fox new or britebart or redstate something like that.....
and one person who was commenting was saying this...

its great that trump pushed through his order to keep muslims out
of the US because it pisses off those liberal elites and libturds......

and the criteria used was the fact that his executive order pissed off
the "liberal elite" and "libturds" not the fact that his actions are
against the very nature of the constitution and in violation of the
constitution.... it is really about "pissing of the liberal"
and not about the actions taken... so whatever piss off
the "liberal elites" and Libturds" that was important...
not actions taken..... so whatever actions was taken was less
important then pissing off the "Liberal elites" (whoever they are)
and this means that 45 could make jews and muslims wears yellow
stars on their clothes and that ok, because that just pisses of the "liberal
elites" and "libturds" and 45 could turn to martial law and that is ok,
because that just pisses off the "liberal elites" and "libturds"
that is the goal of the conservatives, it is not about 45 actions,
no matter what they are, but pissing off the "liberal elites" and "libturds"
so 45 can proclaim a dictatorship and that is quite ok with 45 rather
dim followers because it is not about 45 actions but about pissing off
the "Liberal elites" and "libturds"... so under the guise of pissing off
the "liberal elites" and "libturds". 45 can turn America into a dictatorship
and that will meet with full approval of conservatives because, hay,
it is all about pissing off those "liberal elites" and "libturds" and not
about actions taken by 45.....so you just sip those drinks because
you aren't smart enough to grasp what is going here anyway......

so keep on your supporting this lame attack on the "liberal elites" and
"libturds" because that is what its all about, right?

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5699
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby barbarianhorde » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:31 pm

Thank us later when you find out what you voted for. Itll be known soon enough even depite your Sheiks attempts to silence everyone who talks.

Its a fact that the Saudis own CNN and its a fact that Kartels own NYT. You are their puppet.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Thinker
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:55 pm

barbarianhorde wrote:Thank us later when you find out what you voted for. Itll be known soon enough even depite your Sheiks attempts to silence everyone who talks.

Its a fact that the Saudis own CNN and its a fact that Kartels own NYT. You are their puppet.


K: keep on believing those "alternative facts" and I have no idea what this "Sheiks" thing
means, but I am pretty sure you read it on some conservative website and
thought how cool but you actually have no idea what a "Sheik" is and
how it relates to Obama... so rock on with your "alternative facts" universe...

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5699
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:08 am

Many people are confused. Ur not the only.


K9pioTT2D2 o i dontknow
crux said to depublish this.

:oops:

But I know what a Sheik is you dummie. Obama does Sheikish policies, is all. Did. Hes gone now to selfie land. President of Instagram, so much better than Twitter.
Last edited by barbarianhorde on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Thinker
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:37 am

Arrrgh

just now this happens


http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -immunity/


what is this aggression, its unbecoming.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Thinker
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:51 am

Trump definitely has ties to Russia. Everyone who has power has ties to Russia. This is unfair.
It has been made illegal to have ties to Russia just to get to Trump.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Thinker
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:06 am

barbarianhorde wrote:Trump definitely has ties to Russia. Everyone who has power has ties to Russia. This is unfair.
It has been made illegal to have ties to Russia just to get to Trump.


The legality of ties should not be denied.That is the big problem. That is what did Tricky Dick, Trump's mentor in. This is why coverups are lots more serious than what is covered up. What IS that is covered up is the changing of the number of people having access to the president, who could leak stuff. After Nixon, it was set back to four, all of whom were extremely close to him, and knowledge of one did not have to be inferred to the other. Such inference was broken by Nixon. Nevertheless, the basic geopolitical issue is the assurance of non interference by Trump over Russia's Ukraine policy. That is serious, and it does little to argue that this could be answered by some policy issue.

However, if Trump's claims are sustained, then that policy is due could be based on not only National security, but With international negative consequences.

So let's wait until this issue is settled ever which way, before running to a pre set intentional personal agenda.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:14 am

It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Thinker
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: the losing goes on for the GOP and 45

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:10 pm

Trump says Mike Flynn SHOULD ask for immunity – as he slams 'witch hunt' by 'media & Dems' for disgraced former national security advisor's legal nightmare

President said Friday that Mike Flynn should ask for immunity in exchange for his testimony about alleged Trump-Russia ties
The former national security advisor made the offer to both the FBI and House and Senate intelligence committees
Trump tweeted that Flynn 'should ask for immunity in that this is a witch hunt (excuse for big election loss), by media & Dems, of historic proportion!'
The FBI and intelligence committees are investigating if anyone in the Trump administration colluded with Russia prior to the election
Flynn said during a 2016 interview about Hillary Clinton that anyone who seeks immunity has 'probably committed a crime'
He resigned as Trump's security adviser in February after 24 days following reports that he misled White House staff on his interactions with Russia

By David Martosko, US Political Editor and Emily Crane For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:44 BST, 31 March 2017 | Updated: 18:13 BST, 31 March 2017

e-mail

298
shares

684

View comments

Donald Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn is reportedly willing to testify about the Trump campaign's ties to Russia in exchange for immunity from prosecution.

And the president said Friday that it would be a good idea.

'Mike Flynn should ask for immunity in that this is a witch hunt (excuse for big election loss), by media & Dems, of historic proportion!' Trump tweeted.

Flynn, who resigned as Trump's security adviser after just 24 days, has sent a request to both the FBI and the House and Senate intelligence committees, saying he would testify if the government guarantees that it would not prosecute him, the Wall Street Journal reports.

The agencies have not yet taken Flynn up on his offer, according to officials with knowledge of the matter.

'General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit,' said Flynn's attorney, Robert Kelner.

Scroll down for video
President Donald Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn is reportedly willing to testify about the Trump campaign's ties to Russia in exchange for immunity

SHARE PICTURE

+6

President Donald Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn is reportedly willing to testify about the Trump campaign's ties to Russia in exchange for immunity
Trump wrote Friday on Twitter that Flynn 'should ask for immunity,' blaming journalists and Democrats for orchestrating a 'witch hunt'

Trump wrote Friday on Twitter that Flynn 'should ask for immunity,' blaming journalists and Democrats for orchestrating a 'witch hunt'

Kelner said no 'reasonable person' with legal counsel would answer questions without assurances that he would not be prosecuted, given calls from some members of Congress that the retired lieutenant general should face criminal charges.

Flynn's ties to Russia have been scrutinized by the FBI and are under investigation by the House and Senate intelligence committees. Both committees are looking into Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election and any ties between Trump associates and the Kremlin.

His decision comes after he told NBC's Chuck Todd last year that anyone who seeks immunity has 'probably committed a crime.'

He made the comments in relation to former Hillary Clinton staffers being granted immunity as the FBI investigated her use of her server when she was secretary of state.
Flynn said last year on NBC 's 'Meet the Press' that anyone who seeks immunity has 'probably committed a crime'

SHARE PICTURE

+6

Flynn said last year on NBC 's 'Meet the Press' that anyone who seeks immunity has 'probably committed a crime'

'The very last thing that John Podesta (Clinton's campaign chairman) just said is no individual too big to jail, that should include people like Hillary Clinton,' he said.

'I mean, five people around her have had, have been given immunity, to include her former Chief of Staff. When you are given immunity, that means that you have probably committed a crime.'

Flynn's resignation in February came after reports emerged that he misled White House staff on his interactions with Russia and discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador prior to the inauguration.

Since July, the FBI has been conducting a counterintelligence investigation into Russia's interference in the election and possible coordination with Trump associates.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4cvcDpmZ4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Thinker
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm


Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron