I hate you all

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: I hate you all

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:11 am

Amen.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: I hate you all

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:37 pm

surreptitious57 wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Also all your advice is telling me to relax my parasympathetic nervous system in order to ignore the fact I dont have any love in my life

Stop posting reams of misogynistic bullshit and start posting things of actual substance and you might get some love from the members
The platonic rather than the sexual kind but any type is preferable to none at all. Your bullshit rants are not winning you any fans here
apart from Ecmandu and he cannot get laid either so is no better off in that respect than you are. Start thinking positive and then your
mental health will improve. You are not going to be meeting any hot lesbians anytime soon so find another way to being less miserable


You are a total cuck.

If someone is their whole life abused and mistreated by women, and they simply state and list their grievances...you say "Oh, misogyny...blablabla." You are a like a black slave who tells the other slaves they are racist for criticizing their white owners.

James bond tries to SAVE A WOMAN'S LIFE and save her from danger, yet M has the nerve to call him a misogynist. What lunacy. Here I am trying to make a world full of futa-lesbians, I even worship the feet of women! And you call me a misogynist? That doesn't even add up.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I hate you all

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:38 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Amen.


"Amen"? Meanwhile you date the only person on this forum more negative than me, the Harlequin of Hate himself. But you say you hate negativity on the forums? You're crazy.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I hate you all

Postby surreptitious57 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:21 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
If someone is their whole life abused and mistreated by women

Not being able to lose your virginity does not constitute mistreatment and that from all you have ever posted here is the real source of your misogyny
I very much doubt you would be so misogynistic if you had regular sex. Especially good sex with a hot fuckable woman or women. And your inability to
find any is fucking with your brain as you are going to carry on being misogynistic till you do lose your virginity. However you are making zero effort to
actually engage with women in real life. You have no chance of doing this if you carry on the way you are so you need to have a more positive attitude
first and then you take the practical steps of meeting them. But if you insist on being eternally negative about it nothing will come of it. So even if you
manage to get fucked the negativity will prevent you from actually enjoying the experience. I really wish you did have regular hot sex because it would
make you happy. But you are the only one that can actually bring that about. For the choice is yours. Either stay as you are a depressed angry virgin the
rest of your life or make the effort to change it into what you actually want. You have nothing to lose and every thing to gain. So go and make it happen
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: I hate you all

Postby Some Guy in History » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:08 pm

You can knock your fucking shit off now, cunt.
Image
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2259
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: I hate you all

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:18 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:You can knock your fucking shit off now, cunt.


Don't know if you are talking to me or him, but even if you are talking to him and defending me, I would rather have the man representing me conduct his combat in a manner more refined and eloquent way.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I hate you all

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:21 pm

surreptitious57 wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
If someone is their whole life abused and mistreated by women

Not being able to lose your virginity does not constitute mistreatment and that from all you have ever posted here is the real source of your misogyny
I very much doubt you would be so misogynistic if you had regular sex. Especially good sex with a hot fuckable woman or women. And your inability to
find any is fucking with your brain as you are going to carry on being misogynistic till you do lose your virginity. However you are making zero effort to
actually engage with women in real life. You have no chance of doing this if you carry on the way you are so you need to have a more positive attitude
first and then you take the practical steps of meeting them. But if you insist on being eternally negative about it nothing will come of it. So even if you
manage to get fucked the negativity will prevent you from actually enjoying the experience. I really wish you did have regular hot sex because it would
make you happy. But you are the only one that can actually bring that about. For the choice is yours. Either stay as you are a depressed angry virgin the
rest of your life or make the effort to change it into what you actually want. You have nothing to lose and every thing to gain. So go and make it happen


You are a cunt.

Do you really think that me being a virgin is the only way women have abused me? Being a virgin is a symptom of other causes. Do you really think that in a world where there are no abusive women, that someone would still have such difficulty losing their virginity?? I mean...the entire evolutionary purpose of males and females are to fuck each other...It's not like trying to reverse the laws of gravity.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I hate you all

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:11 am

I think surr is on to something. When you're nice to women...hot ones who know all the good tricks, and they fuck the shit out of you all the time, you're definitely happier, and you definitely have a higher opinion of women in general.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24174
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: I hate you all

Postby surreptitious57 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:47 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Do you really think that me being a virgin is the only way women have abused me? Being a virgin is a symptom of other causes. Do you really think that in a world where there are no abusive women someone would still have such difficulty losing their virginity? I mean the entire evolutionary purpose of males and females are
to fuck each other its not like trying to reverse the laws of gravity

You keep piling on the negativity sweetie. Because that is really going to help you get fucked. You are making your self into a victim and taking it out on nearly
every one here including Mongoose who was your platonic soul mate just less than a month ago. You have no reason to behave like this. You are responsible for
your own happiness. No one else is. You can call me a cunt as many times as you like but the one who is actually hurting is you. I am actually trying to help you
but you seem not to care or understand. I still like you in spite of that. But you cry at night and are on anti depressants and have very little social life. Which is
not a good place to be. But taking it out on nearly every one here because they did not join your dead forum is not helping matters one little bit. I think you do
it because we are the only people you interact with on a regular basis and the release of anger makes you feel good. But you cannot keep doing it forever since
sooner or later the fucking pressure will cause your head to explode. You cannot make me hate you but you may end up hating your self and I really do not wish
that to happen. I think deep down inside you are a kind and gentle and beautiful soul who wants a world full of love and peace. But the anger and hate and bull
shit is trying to drown that out. I hope that does not happen I hope it will pass. But the only person who can actually make it happen is you sweetie. No one else
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: I hate you all

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:06 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Amen.


"Amen"? Meanwhile you date the only person on this forum more negative than me, the Harlequin of Hate himself. But you say you hate negativity on the forums? You're crazy.


We balance each other out. I'm his sunshine and he's my rain cloud. Both are needed for love to grow.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: I hate you all

Postby surreptitious57 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:26 am

I am 52 years old and I have not had sex for 10 years and probably never will again. But it does not bother me for I have a goal and that is knowledge acquisition
I want to learn as much as possible so this is what I do. It gives purpose and meaning to my life and I am content. Were I not content then I would look for some
thing that would provide that. I would try to make sure it was attainable and did not depend on assistance from others. That way it would have a better chance
of success as I would be in control. But if anything prevented this from happening I would try to understand why that was and learn from it. I would not hate on
anyone trying to help me. Instead I would accept their help and take it from them because they truly cared about me as a human being. This is what I would do
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: I hate you all

Postby Some Guy in History » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:11 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Some Guy in History wrote:You can knock your fucking shit off now, cunt.


Don't know if you are talking to me or him, but even if you are talking to him and defending me, I would rather have the man representing me conduct his combat in a manner more refined and eloquent way.


I was talking to you. It satisfied what was going on. Moments over and moving on.
Image
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2259
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: I hate you all

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:20 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Amen.


"Amen"? Meanwhile you date the only person on this forum more negative than me, the Harlequin of Hate himself. But you say you hate negativity on the forums? You're crazy.


We balance each other out. I'm his sunshine and he's my rain cloud. Both are needed for love to grow.


You slither like a snake...You contradict yourself just to save yourself from losing an argument...First you say "Oh I can't stand negativity" then you say "Oh its like a raincloud, makes me grow into a beautiful flower"...Honestly, like Magnus said...Shut the fuck up.

Same to you surreptitious...Just shut the fuck up. No one wants to live your pathetic celibate loser lifestyle. You call my forum dead but that is another one of your stupid half-reasoned statements. It can't be dead if was never alive...YOU ALL MADE IT DEAD by not contributing...For once get the logic temporal order of shit right...It's like you got the temporal lobe of your head damaged, can't even determine the order of events..Wendy was being a cunt before I started being a cunt to her...but of course everybody always sides with the cunt.
Last edited by Ultimate Philosophy 1001 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I hate you all

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:21 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:I think surr is on to something. When you're nice to women...hot ones who know all the good tricks, and they fuck the shit out of you all the time,


Maybe you, but not me. I mean, fat chicks maybe...but hot chicks...How do you know they don't just hang around you because you got money?
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I hate you all

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Because I haven't always had money. And plenty of them have more money than me. The biggest complaints that I get is that they're tired of emotionally needy "men" who require constant affirmation, they're tired of having to wear the pants in the relationships, and lately, 2 of them in the last month or so have literally said to me after sex, "please don't turn out to be bi or gay", because too many guys want to be fucked in the ass these days and women are largely appalled by this. A girl literally cried, after a few drinks in the passenger seat of my car the other day because her boyfriend of 3 years told her he decided to be bi, and now she either has to deviate from monogamy which is her ideal relationship, or she has to feel guilty for suppressing his desires and she doesn't know what to do because shes liberal as hell and wants nothing more than to accommodate an oppressed minority.

They're attracted to me because I'm a man.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24174
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: I hate you all

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:35 pm

Like I don't think you really want to just get laid, I think you want a mommy to hold you and make it better. A real woman will never be comfortable in or attracted to that role.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24174
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: I hate you all

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:19 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Because I haven't always had money. And plenty of them have more money than me. The biggest complaints that I get is that they're tired of emotionally needy "men" who require constant affirmation, they're tired of having to wear the pants in the relationships, and lately, 2 of them in the last month or so have literally said to me after sex, "please don't turn out to be bi or gay", because too many guys want to be fucked in the ass these days and women are largely appalled by this. A girl literally cried, after a few drinks in the passenger seat of my car the other day because her boyfriend of 3 years told her he decided to be bi, and now she either has to deviate from monogamy which is her ideal relationship, or she has to feel guilty for suppressing his desires and she doesn't know what to do because shes liberal as hell and wants nothing more than to accommodate an oppressed minority.

They're attracted to me because I'm a man.

You and I live in different worlds. If I want to go to town on a woman, tie her up and Dominate her completely in every way...well, the women where I live don't make it easy. Basically, where I live is the exact opposite of what you describe...women want a sensitive man who they can emotionally relate to on a hipster level...Girls around here are into Justin Bieber types...They don't want someone like me...a strong person who just wants to tie them up and make them make me waffles and give me a foot baths.
Girls around here don't want no man. Just to get laid I went incognito and tried to hide the fact I was transgender, even grew a beard for these bitches...Didn't work out for me too well...the girls around here are into Justin Bieber types.
Also, the girls around here are the exact opposite of where you live...some of them told me they orgasm to seeing 2 guys fuck each other.

Mr Reasonable wrote:Like I don't think you really want to just get laid, I think you want a mommy to hold you and make it better. A real woman will never be comfortable in or attracted to that role.

What I want is a hot momma.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I hate you all

Postby surreptitious57 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:30 am

You cannot get the woman or women you want where you live then you need look elsewhere. The machine you are reading this off might be able
to help you with that. As far as your forum is concerned I would post if more joined up but one with only three people is not diverse enough. You
made one good post but a discussion with only two other members is not going to be stimulating enough. Get ten people all posting regularly and
on serious subject matter and then I will start contributing to it also
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: I hate you all

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:35 am

UP 1001 wrote
Same to you surreptitious...Just shut the fuck up. No one wants to live your pathetic celibate loser lifestyle. You call my forum dead but that is another one of your stupid half-reasoned statements. It can't be dead if was never alive...YOU ALL MADE IT DEAD by not contributing...For once get the logic temporal order of shit right...It's like you got the temporal lobe of your head damaged, can't even determine the order of events.


Good luck over there s57.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: I hate you all

Postby surreptitious57 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:00 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
No one wants to live your pathetic celibate loser lifestyle

No one has to. Celibacy is not actually a big thing for me. It just so happens that it is a natural consequence of being alone
But I do not expect anyone to live as I do. I do not care how anyone lives their life as long as they do not impose on anyone
else. My lifestyle may be pathetic to you but I am actually at peace with who I am and how I live. But can you say the same
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: I hate you all

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:19 am

s57,

Why poke the monster when its sleeping?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: I hate you all

Postby surreptitious57 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:32 am

Trixie is not a monster. And I am not being provocative. I am merely replying to what she said about me. So I am
not trying to provoke her at all whatever her reaction. The anger she has being displaying in this thread will pass
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: I hate you all

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:39 am

s57 wrote
But can you say the same


Yes, you are by turning the phrase on her as if she has to prove something to you. If you haven't noticed she is only ranting, no self-reflection is happening on her end. She has been monstrous lately with this thread as a perfect example of that monstrous behavior, while you have the patience, I do not. Why do you encourage her to browbeat you?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: I hate you all

Postby surreptitious57 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:01 am

Her ranting is probably symptomatic of some thing more serious. But regardless of whether it is or not I am not encouraging anything as
how she responds is entirely up to her. I can only control my own reactions and so that is what I do. My question was actually rhetorical
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: I hate you all

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:15 am

Rhetorical because you are already aware that she cannot say the same.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users