I hate you all

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: I hate you all

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:53 am

Whatever illness one has, one has to take responsibility for it by being honest with oneself, seeking treatment when the symptoms begin to flare, and following the medical treatment as prescribed, but also advocating for the most effective treatment with the least harmful effects. She has dropped the ball hence her never-ending situation. Correct me if I'm wrong UP.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:17 pm

Wendy, you are so evil it is transparent. When Surrep tries to be the bigger man and not hate on me...you get extremely irritated because he is not going with your plan...You thought he was your loyal goon but it turns out he is not your goon...How does that make you feel? Wendy, you are an absolute monster.
building a better future
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:18 pm

Wendy, if you were a My Little Pony character, you would be this woman, Atticus Finch.
building a better future
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Some Guy in History » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:08 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Wendy, if you were a My Little Pony character, you would be this woman, Atticus Finch.

One up this penny ante wannabe in ultimate philosophy, Wendy, dear:

I often wonder if time is really linear
or whether our spirits can go anywhere
Not as we think, but connected through feeling
As sappy as that may be, it's a strong possibility
Have I set the roots in place for the future tree I will be
To connect with this past version to guide and foster me?
Have I been doing that all along?
Some Guy in History
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:46 am

Follow s57's advice and help yourself UP. Also, s57 is a better person so stop being an ass to him UP.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics