everyone

Is everyone deserving of being made love to?

More importantly, how does being deserving of something even relate to whether or not that thing is attained in the practical world? You some kind of ideal society type? Weirdo.

so what are you saying?

That everyone is possibly deserving of being made love to, as there is no need for deserving in itself?

Yes, by someone, by the same token , as it is said, that there is someone for everyone, where anyone could fit that bill.

Of course, that someone probably excludes most every ideal type that exists.

The notion that people ought get what they deserve is an old one that’s been played over and over. Fact is, its just not what happens in the real world. You should never be upset by the truth. Just know it, and use that to your advantage with regard to pursuing your goals.

My question is…does the word deserve actually exist…I mean…what does it mean exactly? Does a lion, deserve to kill and maul a deer, or does the deer deserve to get away, and not be eaten by the lion? I say take what you can get.

No, which is why the universe dishes it out on credit so they have to pay it back some day in eternity.