Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Is Donald Trump DANGEROUS?

Yes.
12
52%
No.
11
48%
 
Total votes : 23

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby iambiguous » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Is Don Trump dangerous?

Well, some folks think so: http://thebulletin.org/timeline
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 22416
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby Jakob » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:24 pm

Kathrina wrote:Is Donald Trump really the leader of a new, hate-filled authoritarian movement?
Is it true that nothing is more harmful to the idea of the West and world peace than Donald Trump as the president of the United States?
Does Donald Trump really want a "ruthless America"?
Is Donald Trump a neo-fascist?
Is Donald Trump a narcist?
Who is he?




Only racists hate Trump. Fact.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5713
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby Kathrina » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:08 am

Alf wrote:The case of North Korea as the new case of Pearl Harbor?

Havana (USS Maine), Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Tonkin, Iraq (I), New York (cue: "Nine Eleven"), Taleban (cue: "Terrorists"), Iraq (II) and other examples.
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby Meno_ » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:18 am

it's fairly certain that the decision to take out North Korea has been made there is little doubt of that based on what's Happening
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2518
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby Kathrina » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:20 pm

What exactly do you mean?
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby Meno_ » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:40 pm

[quote="Kathrina"]What exactly do you mean?[/who

Katrina the US is still the most powerful country in the world it is trying to sustain it's Edge over All and it has the largest military in the world.

There is a number of reasons why they want to take out North Korea. the foremost among them is the angling toward.a.new world order. North Korea is a stumbling block in this effort, even a few rebellious countries must be eliminated for fear of a resurgence of ideology.

The second and maybe more obvious fact is that Trump is very narcissistic and he has to win the rhetoric to overcome doubts persisting because of North Korean show of force.

There is a subtle undercurrent of an unresolved impression between Wag the Dog and Russian influence in the election.

The fact is that there seems to be tenuous vacuum in the political economic worldview caused by presumed and expected rolls to be played bye the United States, also casts a large shadow


The test between rhetoric and resolution does not hinge on an immutable fulcrum consisting on some kind of status quo.

Trump has made that clear and that the rig is up and it's time to take him at his word.

Substantially major assets are in place in the Korean peninsula and all the pieces seem to fit.

People forget the late 1930s when prior two a few months off time, a very tenuous peace proceeded the breakout of the second World War. Nobody really expected peace in our time not to be probable. There even was a non-aggression treaty between the Soviet Union and Germany.

It has happened then and although the probability is less Never Say Never.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2518
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby Kathrina » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Meno_ wrote:Katrina the US is still the most powerful country in the world it is trying to sustain it's Edge over All and it has the largest military in the world.

There is a number of reasons why they want to take out North Korea. the foremost among them is the angling toward.a.new world order. North Korea is a stumbling block in this effort, even a few rebellious countries must be eliminated for fear of a resurgence of ideology.

The second and maybe more obvious fact is that Trump is very narcissistic and he has to win the rhetoric to overcome doubts persisting because of North Korean show of force.

There is a subtle undercurrent of an unresolved impression between Wag the Dog and Russian influence in the election.

The fact is that there seems to be tenuous vacuum in the political economic worldview caused by presumed and expected rolls to be played bye the United States, also casts a large shadow


The test between rhetoric and resolution does not hinge on an immutable fulcrum consisting on some kind of status quo.

Trump has made that clear and that the rig is up and it's time to take him at his word.

Substantially major assets are in place in the Korean peninsula and all the pieces seem to fit.

People forget the late 1930s when prior two a few months off time, a very tenuous peace proceeded the breakout of the second World War. Nobody really expected peace in our time not to be probable. There even was a non-aggression treaty between the Soviet Union and Germany.

It has happened then and although the probability is less Never Say Never.

Yes. But the enemies of the US are not only outside but also inside the US.
Last edited by Kathrina on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby Arminius » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:57 pm

Kathrina wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Katrina the US is still the most powerful country in the world it is trying to sustain it's Edge over All and it has the largest military in the world.

There is a number of reasons why they want to take out North Korea. the foremost among them is the angling toward.a.new world order. North Korea is a stumbling block in this effort, even a few rebellious countries must be eliminated for fear of a resurgence of ideology.

The second and maybe more obvious fact is that Trump is very narcissistic and he has to win the rhetoric to overcome doubts persisting because of North Korean show of force.

There is a subtle undercurrent of an unresolved impression between Wag the Dog and Russian influence in the election.

The fact is that there seems to be tenuous vacuum in the political economic worldview caused by presumed and expected rolls to be played bye the United States, also casts a large shadow


The test between rhetoric and resolution does not hinge on an immutable fulcrum consisting on some kind of status quo.

Trump has made that clear and that the rig is up and it's time to take him at his word.

Substantially major assets are in place in the Korean peninsula and all the pieces seem to fit.

People forget the late 1930s when prior two a few months off time, a very tenuous peace proceeded the breakout of the second World War. Nobody really expected peace in our time not to be probable. There even was a non-aggression treaty between the Soviet Union and Germany.

It has happened then and although the probability is less Never Say Never.

Yes. But the enemies of the US are not only outside but also inside the US.

The most dangerous enemies of a country are inside this country.
_______________________________________________________

You can never be sure that the leaders and the people of your country are always loyal and deciding and acting in the interests of your country.

Just an example: Trump. Does Trump decide and act for or against the interests of the US? Can you trust Trump? If Trump is a globalist or a marionette of the globalists, then he does not decide and act for the interests of the US people.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5581
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby Kathrina » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:38 am

Perhaps, Trump is for the globalists and for the US people.
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby Meno_ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:10 am

Survivalist know no hindrance who know that the art of the deal consists in never ever for no reason whatever give up on acquiring what you want whatever the cost may be.

There is only the absolute need to succeed. There is no mixing of business with pleasure, business is pleasure and failure is like death.

Donald Trump can get absolutely dangerous if he can not get his way
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2518
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby Meno_ » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:35 am

Now this kind of danger my be undervalued in a world where America First is an accepted mantra with some pretty determined folks, and Deutscheland uber alles is a historical precedent, of course qualitivaly different.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2518
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby Arminius » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:08 pm

"Amercia first" has nothing to do with "Deutschland über alles" (composed in 1797 by Franz Joseph Haydn and written in 1841 by August Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben).

Wikipedia wrote:Among the best known is the patriotic "Das Lied der Deutschen" which starts with the words Deutschland, Deutschland über alles and is set to a 1797 tune by Joseph Haydn. The lyrics were written in 1841 on the island of Helgoland .... The text of the song expresses the pan-German sentiments common in revolutionary republicans of the period and were highly inflammatory in the princedoms of the German-speaking world. This sentiment was, of course, considered high treason. The phrase über alles did not refer to militant ideas of conquest of foreign countries, but to the need for loyalty to a united Germany to replace all other regional loyalties.

As opposed to that, "America first" is problematic, Firstly, America is not "USA", but a double continent; so, the term "America first" does not only address the US citizens, but all Americans. Secondly, the term "America first" does not mean that an unification would be needed in order to replace all other regional loyalties; so, others can easily think this is indeed meant as a militant idea of conquest of foreign countries. Thirdly, the term "America first" is an anachronistic term.

So, I can only give the advice to the US citizens that they should avoid the term "America first". In any case, it is more intelligent to avoid it than to use it these days.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5581
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby Jakob » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:23 pm

It just means America is like any other entity, it puts itself first.

Its not really difficult to understand, if you havent been brainwashed.

The concept of there being a whole continent thats called America is great and Pezer has been saying this, and it would be great if there could be some American Brotherhood of Nations that produces all it needs and has no need of the rest of the world.

An alliance with the equally rich Africa would be ideal. But China is too deep in it, and in South America as it happens, to just go out and do this. We may have to lift some of our claims to their region.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5713
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Postby Arminius » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:42 pm

I said:

... others can easily think this is indeed meant as a militant idea of conquest of foreign countries.

It is not really difficult to understand, if you havent been brainwashed.

But never mind, stupid dreamer. Dream on!

Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5581
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]