Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

youtube.com/watch?v=1XMJdKqOFfw
Trump speaks to Muslim World (urges to unite against global terrorism, vilifies Iran)
[starts at 1:16]

Tit for tat… the foundation that all politics is based on. :slight_smile:

The media are currently comparing Trump/Obama stats… on all fronts, but currently on the stats of the sale of weapons to the Middle East.

I don’t think that Donald Trump is a narcissist. Should he be one? :stuck_out_tongue:

YES

No. He should not. But he could be one, because he is similar to his wife.

Look at him. Look at his wife. Look at his politics.

The Trump show is fun to watch. It will be less so if the carnival barker with his look-at-me antics continues to distract people from a serious discussion of important issues.

The Trump show is fun, yes, but it has been done before, ironically by the Truman show, and the comparison is almost a painful quest for originality.

But a show must go on, in spite of some people’s awareness of the value of the property of intelligence.

Which has more of it?

Which of what?

By electing Trump, Americans avoided WWIII. The world should be saying thank you. Shillery would already be in Syria with the US army, if she had won.

I would say that anyone who liked The Shill needs a psychiatric evaluation, but psychiatry is pure nonsense, so I’m not sure what to do for ya. Maybe read some philosophy and start thinking for yourself? Or red pill? I don’t know a single Shill supporter who cares for truth. Not one. But they sure care a lot about “feelings”, lol.

Make Israel Great Again! MIGA!

What do you have against the only western style democracy in the Middle East, you know with such weird things as human rights and the rule of law, and the one with the most legitimate historical claim to the lands there?

Of intelligence, the Truman Show, or, the Trump show.

Sorry for the delay to answer.

The elimination of the human race is painfully
subliminal, as everyone has been successful of
avoiding and denying the implications.

How does the scenario of WW3 play out apart from the invasion of Syria, for that’s a hypothetical, as intrusion into the Middle East has been a given, and the current allusions of Putin being able to outfox Trump by intelligence experts, note the disparity.

This so called collusion may be the scenario of diplomatic outfoxing, rather then the intent of actual
dynamic of a red herring by any fine line in the sand
scenario.

This is maybe the reason for a anomalous conflation between intelligence of an undetermined actual and/or generic source-resulting in conflict between diplomacy and intelligence.

Perhaps the intelligence community has been compromised for years, therefore they have little to loose by an appearently unintelligent president, who looks as though he has no clue.

The source has been outed by Russia, way before jobs were out-sourced. The deliberate planting of factual or planted information is nothing new here.

Your second residence is probably in Tel Aviv.

Yep, no response from you. As I thought.

You’re pathetic man. Everyone can see you have no answers to even the most basic questions I’m asking you.

Where’s the deflection now? Ouch.

Make Israel Great Again! This winning is so hard, I can’t take it anymore! It’s bigly and so very huuuge!

^ clownnoob nonsense. You can’t even answer a simple question. Hilarious.

Muh western christianity cuckdom! Please don’t take notice!

Muh still can’t answer a simple question. Ouch.

Just stop, I don’t know much embarrassing yourself I can take. I’m about to piss myself laughing and smiling over here.

Why don’t you have any answers? Just silly redirection and emoticons. Then accuse the other side of what you’re actually guilty of. Typical leftist tactic.

I call you embarrassing and then, predictably, a few posts later you say the same to me.

If you can’t be intelligent, at least try to be original.