My Presidential Speech.

The past few months I have been going through some mental hardship, thoughts in my head belittling me and tormenting me and ruminations of negative things constantly wearing me down. My conduct has been in a manner unbefitting of a President and I want to apologize. I want to make it right. But first I want to apologize as a Nation as a whole. I want to apologize to the Native American people on behalf of the White Nation. The White Nation has done a grave injustice to the Native Americans…Native Americans…most of you are not savage…it is the people who lied to you and betrayed you who are the truly uncivilized savages…On behalf of the White Nation I want to apologize for the grave injustice that was done to you. Their is nothing that words can do to make right, but it is said that Time may heal all wounds.

Now that that’s out of the way, no more hating whites. Let the hate die down and no more racism against white people. Sons should not pay for their ancestors crimes…the family feud must come to an end.

In order for the Hate to die down, America must be healed as a nation. The reporters ask me, “What would my policies be and how would I help America as president.” I say to them this…Get to the bottom of it, get to the core root of it all. Core root of it all is the human mind and the human spirit. In order to fix America we have to fix the individual man, the individual man that makes America. America needs to return to wholehearted family values. An example of this is the My Little Pony show, good-hearted, wholesome American family values. Single mothers and single fathers don’t raise a child right. There must be love between man and wife. Now, I’m not a big supporter of marriage. Marriage is only a certificate document and legally binding contract…It doesn’t prevent a man and wife from being seperated…if the man and wife are seperated from the child, what good is marriage? Marriage must be done by unison of the heart.

Since we are talking about the heart, let’s talk about the heartlands. Michigan, Ohio, and various other states. If the heartlands are in bad condition, America’s blood is also in bad condition. But in the same token, I don’t believe men should have to toil and labor in the factories as slaves. I am a humanitarian first, president second. My grandfather had to work in a factory, my dad had to work in a factory, even my therapist had to work in a factory. In this day and age of progress and technology men should not have to work as slaves any longer. It is often said that Abe Lincoln after abolishing slavery, simply made slavery accessible to everyone. For this reason I want to invest into robot technology and make America enter the 22nd century. We need to go back to America being a wealthy nation again. In the 1950’s, America was so wealthy that a man could work a 9-5 job and the mother could stay at home and nurture the kids. Nowadays, some families even have to work three jobs just to put food on the table. This isn’t right and America needs to go back to being the wealthy, prosperous, and technologically cutting edge nation it once was.

In the 1920’s, it was in the best interest of the robber barons to encourage slavery and make American men their slaves. Like it or not, at that time we did need the robber barons to help kindle and start the light of civilization. But in this day and age of technology, there is no need for anyone to slave and toil in factories any longer. When the poor become wealthy the robber barons will become even wealthier. It’s a win-win situation. That’s the way wealth works. It’s the difference between being a first world country and third-world country…first world countries have more advanced technology than third-world countries. We need to simply increase more resources into ourselves and increase the value of the American dollar. We have the minerals, we have the resources, we even have oil. We are living smack dab in the middle of Silicon Valley. We don’t need to start wars with other nations and steal their resources, we can do civilized free trade and benefit both parties. We can even start investing in water-powered cars. I know water powered cars are possible, I built one myself. I’ll give the oil companies 4 years to make the transition and spread their tentacles into other enterprises…they know oil is a finite resource anyway so they’d knew they’d have to branch their tentacles out eventually. Noone has to come to any kind of financial ruination, auto-companies can make even more money with water powered cars.

I will also put an end to all these draconian laws invading your privacy. Now you might worry about terrorism. I will make a deal with the terrorists…You stay on your turf, I’ll stay on my turf. For as long as I am president we have a deal. Now you might say there is no negotiating with terrorists. But from their perspective, America is the terrorists. In the 1950’s America invaded their territory and destabilized their government. They view us as an oppressive regime. They view us as the terrorists. But as long as I am president I will say this: you stay on your turf, I stay on my turf.

Now you may ask what are my views on minorities and the black community. I am half-black myself as well as transexual. So I have an invested interest in improving the black community, as well as improving America’s heartlands, Detroit is in bad condition and you won’t get any Democrat or Republican to admit it but it is in bad condition. Now some haters, nay-sayers and saboteurs may try to slander me and point out I used the n-word on occasion…well yes I did, I won’t lie I did say it. It’s part of being human, human’s make mistakes. I’m not a perfect person, but I try to be a good-person, and that’s all you can ask for me to be. Generally, my remarks were on how blacks presented themselves as a whole as a community, I have some black best friends, I have even went on a black supremacist forum, and generally my remarks were on American blacks as how they are presented as a community, not the individual. If Eddie Murphy can say the n-word, but a half-black cannot say it, well please cut me some slack. Abe Lincoln was quite racist and he freed the slaves. America, as a whole, needs to “man up”, “buck up” and focus on actions not words. They keep voting for politicians who don’t have the best interest of the planet or America like an abused girlfriend keeps going back to her abusive boyfriend and all the while complaining. I said I’m sorry, if that’s not enough well it’s time grow up from the playground and holding on to petty words and focus on actions. Republicans and democrats ain’t gonna help the black community, I’m gonna make America wealthy and in turn that will directly help all of everyone especially the black community. If a black rapper can say the n-word, but a half-black is not allowed to say it…that seems prejudiced, racist, and unfair to me.

But I want to end this on a good note. I am a Sheriff of Planet Earth more than I am a President of America. My views of abortion are anti-abortion, but also anti-tyranny. China is a fascist nation. We don’t need China, we don’t need to depend on China, we need to create American jobs and not be so reliant on everything being “Made in China”. Many of you are aware I am also anti-religion. The problem I have is, if I ban-religion that would be too similar to China. So I propose just encouraging a weaning off of religion. The original founding fathers were agnostic and intended for separation of Church and State…Voting for politicians based on their religion doesn’t seem like a separation of church and state to me.

On my second day of inauguration I would like to bring up an important topic concerning the health of our nation - sexual stratification.

The American household has become so fragmented and departed from family values that it is undergoing a sickness, this sickness I call sexual stratification. There is a high-suicide rate in teenagers, this is in part due to this stratification. Sexually frustrated males are more likely to commit suicide and more likely to be depressed. Depressed people are bad for the economy, bad for jobs, bad for innovation, depressed people do not buy things. If we are to achieve American wealth and greatness we must cure this ailment of sexual stratification and bring sexual healing to this nation. Legalizing prostitution, will reduce the amount of hard drugs and serious diseases in the prostitution community by allowing it to be regulated on a state and federal level. This is the first of many steps to bring sexual healing to this nation and bridge the gap of the gender divide of this great nation.