What to do with ‘criminals’, when there are so many...

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: What to do with ‘criminals’, when there are so many...

Postby Gloominary » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:17 am

WendyDarling wrote:Oh gibbifindiffin,

Men have no idea of what a real ouch feels like concerning women, but women haven't had much freedom for very long and they are wasting there breath with more civilized approaches regarding their grievances which men do not deserve. Women are tired of being punching bags, but they haven't formed any significant plans to eliminate unwarranted male aggression like the men exhibit around here. Martial arts training and weapons training needs to be taught to every girl starting at 4 years of age. Forget being Barbie, Kens a violent asshole.

Children have been less free as well, but is that abuse, or is it for their own protection?
Socioeconomic and environmental circumstances were different a century or two ago, women had fewer freedoms, but also fewer responsibilities, they couldn't vote, but they couldn't be drafted either.
And now feminism has gone too far, in my estimation, ran amok, they want it all, infinite rights and no responsibilities, maybe they always wanted it all.
From my research, and experience, men aren't more violent towards women than women men, but they're physically and psychologically more capable, and so while I would handle an aggressive, hostile woman more gently than I would an aggressive, hostile man, just as I would a child, if the woman is the instigator, she ought to face legal, social, if not immediate physical consequences for attacking me or another man or woman, and she will, make no mistake, she will, because actions must have consequences, or people will think they can get away with anything.
I don't buy this bollocks about women being the victims of history, not one bit.
Things are fine as is, sociopolitically, feminists have nothing to fear but their own sociopathic penchant for narcissism, misandry and entitlement, if they push too far, there's going to be a backlash.

Feminists have absolutely nothing to complain about.
Consumerism is sin.
Gloominary

Postby Gloominary » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:25 am

WendyDarling wrote:If men are injured and fear for their safety, they should report or is that a women's fault as well?

I'm not saying it's women's fault, I'm just saying men are probably less likely to report on it, for the reasons I've given.
Consumerism is sin.
Gloominary

Postby Gloominary » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:28 am

And barbie can be a bitch.
Consumerism is sin.
Gloominary

Postby gib » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:42 pm

Good morning, everyone! Are we all well rested? Is everyone in a better mood today? Are we all ready to get along and sing kumbaya around the fire?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
gib
little shitheaded Buddha

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:00 pm

:shock: :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby gib » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:36 pm

WendyDarling wrote: :shock: :lol:

That's the spirit! :lol:
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
gib
little shitheaded Buddha

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics