i must strengthen the jew.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

i must strengthen the jew.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:53 pm

I cannot bear it any longer...I must strengthen my friendship with my jew best friend...I had a dream he broke into tears and told me how much he missed me...we cried and held each other...I love him... Ysera has taken my hard heart and made it soft for the jew... Still, as president of america, something must be done about circumcision. But I have revised my plan to include banning the balls of christians and atheists. Joker the half-Jew's balls shall be spared, he is a good Jew, an enemy of circumcision, and so his balls must be spared. Any Jew who hates circumcision may be allowed their balls. How I will do it is this. I will send surveys to every household asking if they feel circumcision should be enforced. Anyone who votes yes I will send a SWAT team to their house to ban (forcibly remove) their balls. I will also ban all Zionist Jews, any jew who believes palestinians deserve to die will be banned, I will ban George w. bush and I will ban donald trump, and I will send them to mars and build a wall on mars.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Re: i must strengthen the jew.

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:29 pm

Yeah, an atheistic self hating Jew as they would classify me but since my Jewish father abandoned me and my mother at age four for them I wouldn't even be allowed the title of Jew. Frankly I wouldn't want it anyways as I witness the corruption of zionism internationally everyday.

One of my old jobs years ago I worked along with an orthodox Jewish community for three years straight. Their hate of western culture and arrogant super complex of themselves in private conversation was a real eye opener for me. I'm a bit surprised that not many people can see through their public facade.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:08 am

Did the Bible express the exact reasons they were the chosen people? Chosen for what? Is everyone assuming chosen for a beneficial end for their Judaism or chosen to be the standard of what not to become in God's eyes? It's interesting that Jesus fought their greed in the temples which is still evident in their people today. It's also interesting that Jesus was persecuted by his own Jewish brothers and sisters which sealed his fate on the cross.

God asked Moses to help set Moses' people free, give them a do-over, a fresh start with a New Covenant. It seems all for naught since they worship to accumulate not wealth in Heaven, but Earthly wealth, missing all that God is about. Have they corrupted God's words to be self-serving rather than exemplifying God's words to be generous in nature?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:17 am

WendyDarling wrote:Did the Bible express the exact reasons they were the chosen people? Chosen for what? Is everyone assuming chosen for a beneficial end for their Judaism or chosen to be the standard of what not to become in God's eyes? It's interesting that Jesus fought their greed in the temples which is still evident in their people today. It's also interesting that Jesus was persecuted by his own Jewish brothers and sisters which sealed his fate on the cross.

God asked Moses to help set Moses' people free, give them a do-over, a fresh start with a New Covenant. It seems all for naught since they worship to accumulate not wealth in Heaven, but Earthly wealth, missing all that God is about. Have they corrupted God's words to be self-serving rather than exemplifying God's words to be generous in nature?

In the Old Testament, Talmud, or Torah Jews descendants of Israelites are god's special creation above all others. It is an arrogant position and Jews like to constantly express such religiously or politically everywhere they exist. A sort of religious superiority they like to constantly express or espouse.

Concerning the religious mythos of Jesus ancient and modern Jews despise him because the new testament sought to replace or supplant the old testament of Moses. (The old Israeli Zion pact between god as Jesus was an individual figure to create a new one in replacement .)

That is why the Jewish Pharisees had him killed. Jesus was a Jewish heretical figure from their perspective.

It is of course all mythology to me being an atheist. Monotheistic mythologies.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:25 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Did the Bible express the exact reasons they were the chosen people? Chosen for what? Is everyone assuming chosen for a beneficial end for their Judaism or chosen to be the standard of what not to become in God's eyes? It's interesting that Jesus fought their greed in the temples which is still evident in their people today. It's also interesting that Jesus was persecuted by his own Jewish brothers and sisters which sealed his fate on the cross.

We need a second Jesus.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:59 am

Definitely need a female angel in a female human form this time around. Isn't Jesus supposed to do some judging this time around? Triumph over evil and reign for a thousand years? Ya know, a thousand years is one day to God?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Return to Society, Government, and Economics