isit ok to be gay?

in a much saner society genuine homosexuality would be minimalistic.

since we live in a EXTREMELY sick society, most gays, I’d up to 80-85%, are this way because they have been TAUGHT ( abused, either verbally, physically or both). Pedophilia is rampant, especially among high middle and the upper classes.

Until we fix this massive western pedogate, the topic of homosexuality is not one. We have seen this in the ancient rome, pederasty was a way of life and almost every man was bisexual… but then roman empire collapsed… when debauchery is institutionalized the end isnt far away anymore. Looks like we are in for a remake.

We also have serious issues like the food chain, milk for example that is saturated with hormones given to the cows so they can produced milk 24/7. Young girls get breasts at 9-10 years old and boys are getting emotionally feminized as a result. GMOs as a whole alter the DNA and emotions. Transgerdrism is also mainly linked to food , sexual abuse and brainwashing.

So the pedophile factor combined with DNA alteration, society is slowly on becoming androgynous (anything goes)

time to wake up, right

MOSTLY CAUSED BY SEX TRAFFICKING, AND THIS MEANS MILLIONS OF KIDS SEXUALLY ABUSED EVERY YEAR
Roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States …

Pedos exist solely due to sexual stratification by women. Let’s say there is a 60 year old pedo who likes 4 year olds. I gaurantee that if he, at age 14, had sexual attention from hot babes, at age 20, had 5 hot dominatrixes telling him what to do and giving him hot dreamy sex, he would not grow up to be a pedophile.

My life calling is to legalize pimping, so I can save the world from would-be pedophiles.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvWj18LeU1g[/youtube]

I’d rather you didn’t fuck me, to be honest I’d rather much rather be fucked by a hot lesbo dominatrix.

Friend of mine that couldn’t get laid told me he turned gay so that eventually women would get mad and get jealous. He still never really got laid, but he said if the entire world turned gay women would suddenly get so jealous they would get interested in penis again.

Eventually? Hear the reversal on tran’es occupying bathrooms of their choice? I think some woman high up into some Trumpist politician has already a hand in the trousers.

I think human sexuality develops with time. One can assume being straight for years and then “learn” they are not later in life, like 30 yrs old+. no judgement, I have just met people who portray this, kinda

here is an example of TAUGHT gay behavior… in the UK 140,000 kids disappear every year… here below the tip of the iceberg… because this is how homosexuality has spread for decades, pedophilia within the catholic church is a major scandal for sure to start with. People have turned a blind eye and now it is a pandemic as a result. Transgendrism will follow the same pattern if people do not wake up. It is not about being against transgedrism but bringing back society to much sanER cognitive levels first.

UK police arrest 660 suspected pedophiles - CNN.com
including doctors, teachers and scout leaders, in a six-month operation, the National Crime Agency said. (2014)
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/16/world/europe/uk-pedophile-probe/index.html

In 2014 it was reported that over 100,000 child in America, a year, were victims of sex trafficking, and those numbers are low because many of the victims are silenced because they are still enslaved. According to some reports, there are 100,000 to 300,000 underage girls being sold for sex in America each year. Those numbers do not represent the overall totals when those not considered minors are included.
themillenniumreport.com/2016/12/ … pizzagate/

it is just evberywhere
Canadia’ s Huge Ring pedophilia Busted !!
youtube.com/watch?v=IMVptHaVaxg
MASSIVE NORWAY PEDOPHILIA RING BUSTED NEWS FROM NORWAY
youtube.com/watch?v=5oydw4YVm84
474 Pedophiles Arrested in California Feb 2nd 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=gY9vMAZk-Q0

all it takes is to do some home work and acknowledge that the situation is out of control!

800.000 missing kids every year… dems vs reps is such a distraction! Anybody believing in politics must support politicians will looking into these issues FIRST!

IT IS A WESTERN PANDEMIC

Hand in the trousers? All I’m waiting for is an army of tran’es to lead the nation to social collapse, and cleanse this great nation from religious corruption, but none of them have the balls to do so.

CelineK, you want catholic pedophiles to stop?

Ban all abrahamic religions.

It is time the religious pay for their ancient crimes.

If trump bans trannies from bathrooms, I say trannies should start raping women in bathrooms.

Can’t happen, because it’s going against the grain, to put it back into the bottle, try giving an example where a sudden policy reversal bodes well.
But Nixon predicted it’s coming. He was afraid of loosing control. And irony of ironies, it is revision which causes it like something wrongly foreseen causing the very thing it wants to avoid?

But then there are other twists and turns unaccounted for. It’s like a mortal disease in remission: How long before it strikes back with a vengeance.

My dream is for the sheeple to roam about freely, unleashing chaos upon this land, making america a truly free country once again.

But before that happens, if it does, think of the carnage in the interim.

At the same time the think tanks are feverishly working on alternate scenarios like managed chaos, and manageable nuclear war, etc.

Remember the adage:there is only probable infallibility, and the only thing that’s absolute is the corruption by absolute power. For novices, that lesson has to be learned , albeit, sorrily, by access to the nuke button.

The only thing to fear is fear: Roosevelt. That is why, Trump donning an oversized Roosevelt overcoat is unconvincing.

Not a big fan of nukes, more a fan of people running across the streets wildly like mad ostriches.

you dont get it once again, sorry

raping, abusing/molesting ids has nothing to do with religion but MORALITY. You can twist it as much as you want, it will never be OK. NEVER, EVER.

Additionally you totally skip the problem with our toxic food chain, that is altering the DNA, and thus emotions. The war is WAGED on mankind on many levels, Mind control is too an important ingredient. It is obvious, and you are in absolute denial like many.

but wait, they are now working on legalizing pedophilia and bestiality and necrophilia

ALLOOOOOOO ???

Banning religion would reduce sexual stratification, thus would reduce pedophilia.

As president of america i would ban toxic foods, im well aware of the problem.

Far as bestiality goes, long as its consentual I dont see how we should regulate nature. You humans think its okay to trap a horse in a cage and torture a horse by locking it in a cage, but if a woman gives a blowjob to a horse and makes him happy she is evil? I am done talking to you evil humans, you are all evil and can’t be reasoned with.

Nice posts, celine…

I appreciate your efforts.