and it has begun....the war on immigrants

the 45 administration has begun its war on “aliens” and pretty much
anyone who is undocumented can be deported for any reason…
45 is hoping to deport up to 3 million “aliens” and thus destroy the
U.S. economy…the ICE is hoping to hire 10,000 new agents to
help this Nazi like plan…I wonder how many
innocent, legal Americans will get deported in this witch hunt…
but hay… we will be safer right? NO, not in the least, in fact,
I suggest we will be far less safer with this action going on because
of the government…for who is safe? anyone can be deported without papers
and how many of us carry our citizenship papers with us? I am an American
citizen born in the US. but if I am arrested and put in jail, how do I prove it?
I could just as easily be deported before I can get anyone to even bring me
my birth certificate… and you could be deported before you have a chance to
prove you are an American…

Kropoktin

Good. Most people support his actions and it’s been a long time coming. No point sorting through your histrionics to get to the meat of the matter, but what Trump is actually doing as opposed to how you characterize it is just fine.

K: for people who distrust the government for being inept and incompetent,
you sure are a trusting bunch that the government will get it right this time,
when according to you, the government fails at everything it does…
but suddenly when it does something you like, government is suddenly
the greatest thing since slice bread…interesting how that works…

Kropotkin

“The Ottoman–Habsburg wars were fought from the 16th through the 18th centuries between the Ottoman Empire and the Habsburg (later Austrian) Empire”

• Wiki -
    Interestingly enough the most devastation was to southern Europe and Hungary.
    The Austrians did not mind much, they were always afraid of a Hungarian uprising.

But on the serious note.
The population of Hungary was so devastated that it had to be resettled from other parts of Europe.
Hungarian Christians were taken to the Ottoman empire to be slaves.
Not as families mind you. Women were used for sex, man for hard labor and children were trained to fight fight.

• sounds familiar -
    I guess the problem was that the Hungarians viewed these Muslims enemies.
    They should have considered them refugees or immigrants and be more friendly.

But to be serious.
A devote Muslim considers a Christian to be on the level of a pig.
A none human.
On top of this the Catholics consider the Muslims a ‘lost soul’ that must be saved.
But for a Muslim to convert is a deadly sin, and it will be deadly.
Where is the tolerance in either of these religions??

If you come to my house for help, you don’t get to criticize what my wife or daughter is wearing.
This has nothing to do with liberal ideology for sure.

Muslims spread death and destruction in their own countries.
Europe passed that stage in development of civil society two hundred years ago.
It is like a different planet.
Fundamentalist Muslims in Europe are aliens in the sense of the terms origin.

Lets be clear who is organizing and financing the mass exodus and extermination of ethnic and religious minorities of Arabia.
The rulers of Arabia. They do not want to share their wealth so dump the unwanted masses on Europe-USA-Australia-Canada, to be precise on the Christian world.

Instead of opening borders, why did Merkel not build factories in Iraq and Syria?
Why are we not questioning the complete and total failure of the IMF and the World Bank in developing the developing world?
Why are you so eager to relocate these people away from their homes and home lands?

Turn around and face you family:
“Tomorrow we are moving to Baghdad! This place is too anti immigrant for us.”

The Trump ban and the fight with the legal system of the USA:

How come these courts of law failed to stop the invasion of Iraq?

• where was the imminent threat to Americans at that time?
    How come the USA can bomb all the countries Trump listed and wage war against them, but there can not be banning these enemies of the state from entering the country?
  • if the president can order the bombing of people in those countries, don’t they have the ‘right’ under war to do the same?

The Mexicans:
First of all, they are not Mexicans. For sure not all of them.
The USA attracts people from other countries mostly because of the propaganda just like Hollywood.
[Can we get a number of girls who become actresses compared to the ones that become prostitutes (the main difference is $$$).]

The justification of including Mexico in NAFTA was that it is on the same continent. At least to the public.
The actual reason was that manufacturing did not return enough profit to the investors and they claimed that workers in the USA cost too much.
Now. if you wanted to say that the USA is unsustainable I might agree with you, but how come that they can afford the rich ones?

Many coming from the poorest countries are used as servants and slaves.
Using the excuse that it is a better life, like that black slaves were better off slaves in America then free in Africa is a naked self-serving lie.

When a radio reporter made the mistake of asking a refugee boy in a western country what he would like to do the most he told the truth.
“Would like to be back home playing with my friends.”
The real war on these immigrants and refugees was the one that turned them into immigrants and refugees.

I need you to fight against that war for all of us.

Bad ≡ Too much of a good thing.
Good ≡ Less of a bad thing.

Perhaps Trump is getting too much “prime time” in our individual consciousness … obscuring … dimming … fogging … clouding … our view and understanding of reality.

“Who can make the muddy water clear?” Lao Tzu

At the risk of sounding arrogant let me try to illustrate my claim.

Yesterday in another OP I mentioned that I have read Tolstoy’s War and Peace three times.

While I’m confident there were many factors … most of which I have no conscious recollection … or consciousness at all … influencing my decision to read the book 3 times Here are the factors I remember …

First reading … boredom … the book was the largest one on the shelf at the library. (Canada)

Second reading … boredom and interest … the book was one of very few English language books on the shelf … book store in China.

Third reading … interest and boredom … the book was one of very few books on the book shelf at home … no access to a library or book store. China

I have come to respect Tolstoy’s philosophical and spiritual acumen … which he displays near the end of the book.

Tolstoy argues the epic changes in human history … perceived as good or bad … are attributed to one individual … eg Genghis Khan … Napoleon, Hitler, Churchill and maybe even Trump.

Tolstoy claims this attribution to one … or few … individuals is a human weakness … a lack of human understanding. Tolstoy suggests the epic changes stem from the hearts and minds of the people of the day. Their collective intentions create the individual who stands hands and shoulders above the crowd and allegedly ushers in a new era.

Food for thought?

[quote=“ravencry4all”]
Lets be clear who is organizing and financing the mass exodus and extermination of ethnic and religious minorities of Arabia.
The rulers of Arabia. They do not want to share their wealth so dump the unwanted masses on Europe-USA-Australia-Canada, to be precise on the Christian world.

[quote]
More accurately stated might be … The House of Saud and their Western benefactors …

Because this is happening on such a grand scale more people can ‘see’ it.

Though … at the micro level … the you and I level … is it any different?

Doesn’t competition compel us as individuals to behave the same way?

Would you turn your house, the home of your family, years of hard work and scraping by over to a refugee family?

We built these houses, we built these communities, we built these cities and we built these countries.
We earned the right to protect them from those who built intolerance, destruction and death.

If Allah is so Great, how come Muslims are moving to Berlin and not German Catholics to Mecca?
Because Islam is opposed to civil society and freedom that is necessary for a modern and prosperous existence.
Ergo, they do not want it for themselves, they just do not want you to have it either because it poisons their youth.

The answer to this crisis is not their freedom but ours.

Would you turn your house, the home of your family, years of hard work and scraping by over to a refugee family?

[quote]
No way!!

… which gives rise to the question … why would any individual in the 1% class of society(s) not have identical reticence to do anything altruistic?

I’m reminded of a Chinese romantic comedy Finding Mr. Right in which a Chinese pregnant woman visits US to give birth to an anchor baby. This is based on facts and is one type of immigration fraud that should be dealt with. By my calculation, a woman entering US on tourist (6 month) visa has to be around 3 months pregnant in order to give birth on US soil and still be within the legal immigration status. Perhaps a pregnancy test (or a legally binding declaration) should be mandatory for women? Though I wonder if the full body scanners at airports are able to detect a 3 month old fetus. :-k
DHS does make exceptions to the rules in certain cases, but there is also a lot of fraud happening, especially with Syrian refugee crisis going on right now. Everybody is a Syrian refugee now, and have (fake) documents/passports, which are not difficult to get because of high demand for it. It really has become a black market niche of its own. I really feel sorry for the real Syrian people who may have lost their homes, families and all their documents, and I do think that the West is, in part, responsible for this mess, but the fraudsters and freeloaders who simply take advantage of this tragedy should be weeded out. It is not fair to those who play by the rules and make the whole system look like a joke.

Migrants are disguising themselves as Syrians to enter Europe
washingtonpost.com/world/eu … f90ef15c54

Food for thought is, humans cannot ever escape their lame binary tendencies.
How long did the nature vs. nurture debate go on before these clueless apes figured out it was a mix of both two? Of course it is a mix of both two.

Even transsexuals fall into this dogma, they have to be 100% female, everyone has to be binary, its binary dogma, its insane.

All Abrahamic religions are evil. Muslims were created as an anti-virus to Christianity and Jewry. This great nation was founded by agnostics and is now in the hands of Christians and Jews. You’re not a cuck for voting for Trump? Actually you are, you are the cuck.

“War on immigrants”, hahah.

Does this join the supposed war on terror, war on women, war on drugs, war on crime, war on poverty, war on Christmas, etc.?

Bullshit must be contagious.

K: don’t you something to do that fits your skills… like cow tipping…

Kropotkin

Peter, why are you so scared? I’m beginning to think you have something to hide. You’re an American citizen but can’t prove you were born here. Were you born in a corn field? In an Alaskan bush? Were you raised by the wolves or something?