I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden Age!

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden Age!

Postby anand_droog » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:34 am

Time for Gnosis, time to invite the Strangers to the reform process!

It is no novel statement to make, it is obvious, that it's the time to revolt... against usury culture, hemp-banning, wedlock, and the various other stupidities of society.

Our task is made easier by my new film, which reveals the IDENTITY of the "right" wing opposed to reform, which wing indeed "profits from" what we're trying to reform, and thus "naturally" opposes the process of reform.

Our task is made simple, just direct our message to them, TALK to them --

about implementing what is objectively logical (hope you're philosopher enough to understand that term "objective logic, what is true and/or ideal")!

Maybe we should compose an email to that end, to send to TRUMP and the MODIfier in India, who may help?!!

It's a film about the hidden capstone of the world order, whose origins can be retraced to the "cradle of civilization", ancient Uruk, Babylon (modern-day Iraq)... Watch this film, for you must know too!!


Link to the films:
..............
http://www.djedefsauron.net

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzT7OZ ... prUXc/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzT7OZ ... RpTjQ/view


"Like" page @ Facebook
..............

https://www.facebook.com/marduknews/
User avatar
anand_droog
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby anand_droog » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:22 pm

Any true philosopher would dare to comment on my post... what's this forum called again?
User avatar
anand_droog
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby MagsJ » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:47 pm

anand_droog wrote:It's a film about the hidden capstone of the world order, whose origins can be retraced to the "cradle of civilization", ancient Uruk, Babylon (modern-day Iraq)... Watch this film, for you must know too!!

I was reading up on the cradle of civilisation at the weekend.. along with man's journey Out Of Africa, and the power moves played back then is probably what set this 'world order' up nicely.

From the Ancient History Encyclopedia:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (120.6 KiB) Viewed 701 times

When the initial trade routes opened up, those that were there to take advantage of profiting from it and from the ensuing wars it caused, have enabled their lineages to maintain and continue on with dominating mankind through the riches they accumulated over time.

What would you propose Trump and Modi do about it?
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16819
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby pilgrim-seeker_tom » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:28 am

Interesting historical human perspective Mags.

Though nature seems to have a finger in the pie as well ... the easy oil has been where it is for a very very long time. Humans waited a very very long time for oil to be come the currency of the day.
"Do not be influenced by the importance of the writer, and whether his learning be great or small; but let the love of pure truth draw you to read. Do not inquire, “Who said this?” but pay attention to what is said”

Thomas Kempis 1380-1471
User avatar
pilgrim-seeker_tom
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:16 am

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby MagsJ » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:57 am

pilgrim_tom wrote:Though nature seems to have a finger in the pie as well ... the easy oil has been where it is for a very very long time. Humans waited a very very long time for oil to be come the currency of the day.

...and I'm sure the main power players were in the best position to take advantage of that situation when that time arrived.. to own the oil, just like it has been happening with resources globally ever since.
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16819
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby pilgrim-seeker_tom » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:24 am

MagsJ wrote:
pilgrim_tom wrote:Though nature seems to have a finger in the pie as well ... the easy oil has been where it is for a very very long time. Humans waited a very very long time for oil to be come the currency of the day.

...and I'm sure the main power players were in the best position to take advantage of that situation when that time arrived.. to own the oil, just like it has been happening with resources globally ever since.


Mags ... are you referring to the puppeteers of Sykes and Picot as in Sykes-Picot accord?

A much less known event took place in a tiny village in Portugal ... Fatima ... about a year later. I have often wondered if there is any connection between the choice of location for the event and the Prophet Mohamed's daughter Fatima.

Fatima.jpg
Fatima.jpg (53.07 KiB) Viewed 657 times
"Do not be influenced by the importance of the writer, and whether his learning be great or small; but let the love of pure truth draw you to read. Do not inquire, “Who said this?” but pay attention to what is said”

Thomas Kempis 1380-1471
User avatar
pilgrim-seeker_tom
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:16 am

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby MagsJ » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:34 am

pilgrim_tom wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
pilgrim_tom wrote:Though nature seems to have a finger in the pie as well ... the easy oil has been where it is for a very very long time. Humans waited a very very long time for oil to be come the currency of the day.

...and I'm sure the main power players were in the best position to take advantage of that situation when that time arrived.. to own the oil, just like it has been happening with resources globally ever since.


Mags ... are you referring to the puppeteers of Sykes and Picot as in Sykes-Picot accord?

A much less known event took place in a tiny village in Portugal ... Fatima ... about a year later. I have often wondered if there is any connection between the choice of location for the event and the Prophet Mohamed's daughter Fatima.

No, but I will look it up to see the correlation... intriguing so far, and I haven't even looked it up yet.
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16819
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:38 pm

anand_droog wrote:Time for Gnosis, time to invite the Strangers to the reform process!

It is no novel statement to make, it is obvious, that it's the time to revolt... against usury culture, hemp-banning, wedlock, and the various other stupidities of society.

Our task is made easier by my new film, which reveals the IDENTITY of the "right" wing opposed to reform, which wing indeed "profits from" what we're trying to reform, and thus "naturally" opposes the process of reform.


Thing is, you are relying on a bunch of shitlibs and leftists to fight your battles, most of whom are as insane, orwellian, and tyrannical as the left, if not even more so.
building a better future
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7984
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby anand_droog » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
anand_droog wrote:Time for Gnosis, time to invite the Strangers to the reform process!

It is no novel statement to make, it is obvious, that it's the time to revolt... against usury culture, hemp-banning, wedlock, and the various other stupidities of society.

Our task is made easier by my new film, which reveals the IDENTITY of the "right" wing opposed to reform, which wing indeed "profits from" what we're trying to reform, and thus "naturally" opposes the process of reform.


Thing is, you are relying on a bunch of shitlibs and leftists to fight your battles, most of whom are as insane, orwellian, and tyrannical as the left, if not even more so.


Trixie, when I have friends like you, why need I rely on the Far Left or anyone else for that matter, which is for the most part as stupid and misguided as anyone else :) We will (use logic to) control the Far Left , instead of being "beaten" by them...
Last edited by anand_droog on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
anand_droog
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:50 pm

I've been trying to control society, but only with limited success.
building a better future
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7984
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby anand_droog » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:54 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:I've been trying to control society, but only with limited success.


Well, I know, and how hard it can be.
The trick is to allow logic -- not the self, but statements of pure logic (as truly and objectively defined as possible) --to control and manage the difficult parts of society. That will be viable & appreciated by all.
Objective Logic is elusive, I know, but I think i've found what matters and I share with you...
User avatar
anand_droog
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:55 pm

People don't want to hear logic these days. That's why they made TV and the block button on Facebook.
building a better future
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7984
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby anand_droog » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:56 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:People don't want to hear logic these days. That's why they made TV and the block button on Facebook.


A combination of Trixie's secret sauce and (objective) logic might work, then, perhaps...
User avatar
anand_droog
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:00 pm

anand_droog wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:People don't want to hear logic these days. That's why they made TV and the block button on Facebook.


A combination of Trixie's secret sauce and (objective) logic might work, then, perhaps...


I hope, but I'm just not feeling luck is on my side anymore. I have a feeling these are the final days.
building a better future
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7984
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby anand_droog » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:41 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
anand_droog wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:People don't want to hear logic these days. That's why they made TV and the block button on Facebook.


A combination of Trixie's secret sauce and (objective) logic might work, then, perhaps...


I hope, but I'm just not feeling luck is on my side anymore. I have a feeling these are the final days.


Ah, what you say saddens me. Can I help, perhaps?

If you have any plan for transformation, written down, let me know if i can add to it (by adding on my science of entropy, depression/dementia-prevention etc.), so that it becomes irresistible to mankind.

I'll then send it over for you or your folks to edit...
User avatar
anand_droog
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:55 pm

First step is to ban abrahamic religions. With religion in the way, man cannot be reprogrammed to think in ways outside their religious limitation.
building a better future
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7984
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby anand_droog » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:55 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:First step is to ban abrahamic religions. With religion in the way, man cannot be reprogrammed to think in ways outside their religious limitation.


I agree, we can ban all religions, but this will only work if you agree that we in fact need to ban the more general phenomenon, herdist misuse of linear thinking, let's call it dogma.

The correct (more generic) term is dogma, rather than "religion" – as easily concluded from the presence of a variety of other abominably absurd dogmas in the world:

the “war to end all wars” dogma
Tthe "Mein Fuhrer ist gut" dogma (aka nationalism*)

* notably the world's 2 self-proclaimed “greatest democracies”, USA and India, are involved in the maximum number of cases of foreign troop deployment...

“the teacher is wise, he knows more than me; therefore I should remember what he says” dogma
the “psychiatrist is wise, as he is an expert in his field, I must eat the tablets he prescribes” dogma
the “capitalism is good, because communism was bad” dogma
the pseudo-scientific yet madly popular, and very elaborate (obscurantist) “mythomatics” and pseudo-physics of the "Einstein-Oppenheimer" school
the “usury is good because the great economist said so” dogma
the “It is the supreme court, therefore it is right” dogma
the “cigarette is given by lord of the zigurat; it is therefore good” and “cannabis is evil since it makes one mad” dogma
the “man went to the moon” dogma
And of course, the well-entrenched “dinosaurs exist" or "nukes exist” dogmas...
User avatar
anand_droog
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:59 am

The "war is bad" dogma.
The "eugenics is bad" dogma.
The "people are better off not following dogmas" dogma.
I hear ya.

And where is the Biggster arguing against you for being an objectivist? :-k


No matter, let's enjoy you mountebanks at this fair.

Quack, quack...
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby anand_droog » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:21 am

it's Pepe... the Frog... Trump's purported boss... he is all-powerful, he alone can help...

User avatar
anand_droog
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:31 pm

More comfy music.

User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:42 am

The creator of this thread should rename their username to globalist stool pigeon.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby anand_droog » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:29 am

Merlin wrote:The creator of this thread should rename their username to globalist stool pigeon.


Lol...
I may be what you call a "globalist",
but I'm more like a free pro-"globalism" ideologist,
not a stool pigeon linked to a greater power.
Well met, Mr. stool pigeon of the nationalists!
User avatar
anand_droog
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:10 am

anand_droog wrote:
Merlin wrote:The creator of this thread should rename their username to globalist stool pigeon.


Lol...
I may be what you call a "globalist",
but I'm more like a free pro-"globalism" ideologist,
not a stool pigeon linked to a greater power.
Well met, Mr. stool pigeon of the nationalists!

Freedom and globalism, very contradictory mix of words you have going on there.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby anand_droog » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:09 am

Mictlantecuhtli wrote:Freedom and globalism, very contradictory mix of words you have going on there.



Not necessarily a contradiction. If you understand the (potential) ideal nature of globalism: it is just the sacking, or rather reemployment, of nationalist and macroeconomic "parasites".
This can naturally only be followed by the disintegration of (anti-individualist) evil in all its forms (financial/usury/central bank cultism, herdist: zealous religionism etc.)

User avatar
anand_droog
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden A

Postby MagsJ » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:44 pm

pilgrim_tom wrote:Mags ... are you referring to the puppeteers of Sykes and Picot as in Sykes-Picot accord?

image.png
image.png (417.54 KiB) Viewed 177 times

...just like how the West divided up India and Africa (and other lands much more prior than that) for themselves.. how very novel.

Will we see an end to divide and rule in this modern era? or fear further reprisals beyond terrorist attacks..

A much less known event took place in a tiny village in Portugal ... Fatima ... about a year later. I have often wondered if there is any connection between the choice of location for the event and the Prophet Mohamed's daughter Fatima.

The attachment Fatima.jpg is no longer available

A connection beyond their names?
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16819
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: surreptitious57