I found those who can help us bring about a new Golden Age!

Time for Gnosis, time to invite the Strangers to the reform process!

It is no novel statement to make, it is obvious, that it’s the time to revolt… against usury culture, hemp-banning, wedlock, and the various other stupidities of society.

Our task is made easier by my new film, which reveals the IDENTITY of the “right” wing opposed to reform, which wing indeed “profits from” what we’re trying to reform, and thus “naturally” opposes the process of reform.

Our task is made simple, just direct our message to them, TALK to them –

about implementing what is objectively logical (hope you’re philosopher enough to understand that term “objective logic, what is true and/or ideal”)!

Maybe we should compose an email to that end, to send to TRUMP and the MODIfier in India, who may help?!!

It’s a film about the hidden capstone of the world order, whose origins can be retraced to the “cradle of civilization”, ancient Uruk, Babylon (modern-day Iraq)… Watch this film, for you must know too!!

Link to the films:

djedefsauron.net

drive.google.com/file/d/0BzT7OZ … prUXc/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzT7OZ … RpTjQ/view

“Like” page @ Facebook

facebook.com/marduknews/

Any true philosopher would dare to comment on my post… what’s this forum called again?

I was reading up on the cradle of civilisation at the weekend… along with man’s journey Out Of Africa, and the power moves played back then is probably what set this ‘world order’ up nicely.

From the Ancient History Encyclopedia:

When the initial trade routes opened up, those that were there to take advantage of profiting from it and from the ensuing wars it caused, have enabled their lineages to maintain and continue on with dominating mankind through the riches they accumulated over time.

What would you propose Trump and Modi do about it?

Interesting historical human perspective Mags.

Though nature seems to have a finger in the pie as well … the easy oil has been where it is for a very very long time. Humans waited a very very long time for oil to be come the currency of the day.

…and I’m sure the main power players were in the best position to take advantage of that situation when that time arrived… to own the oil, just like it has been happening with resources globally ever since.

Mags … are you referring to the puppeteers of Sykes and Picot as in Sykes-Picot accord?

A much less known event took place in a tiny village in Portugal … Fatima … about a year later. I have often wondered if there is any connection between the choice of location for the event and the Prophet Mohamed’s daughter Fatima.

Fatima.jpg

No, but I will look it up to see the correlation… intriguing so far, and I haven’t even looked it up yet.

Thing is, you are relying on a bunch of shitlibs and leftists to fight your battles, most of whom are as insane, orwellian, and tyrannical as the left, if not even more so.

Trixie, when I have friends like you, why need I rely on the Far Left or anyone else for that matter, which is for the most part as stupid and misguided as anyone else :slight_smile: We will (use logic to) control the Far Left , instead of being “beaten” by them…

I’ve been trying to control society, but only with limited success.

Well, I know, and how hard it can be.
The trick is to allow logic – not the self, but statements of pure logic (as truly and objectively defined as possible) --to control and manage the difficult parts of society. That will be viable & appreciated by all.
Objective Logic is elusive, I know, but I think i’ve found what matters and I share with you…

People don’t want to hear logic these days. That’s why they made TV and the block button on Facebook.

A combination of Trixie’s secret sauce and (objective) logic might work, then, perhaps…

I hope, but I’m just not feeling luck is on my side anymore. I have a feeling these are the final days.

Ah, what you say saddens me. Can I help, perhaps?

If you have any plan for transformation, written down, let me know if i can add to it (by adding on my science of entropy, depression/dementia-prevention etc.), so that it becomes irresistible to mankind.

I’ll then send it over for you or your folks to edit…

First step is to ban abrahamic religions. With religion in the way, man cannot be reprogrammed to think in ways outside their religious limitation.

I agree, we can ban all religions, but this will only work if you agree that we in fact need to ban the more general phenomenon, herdist misuse of linear thinking, let’s call it dogma.

The correct (more generic) term is dogma, rather than “religion” – as easily concluded from the presence of a variety of other abominably absurd dogmas in the world:

the “war to end all wars” dogma
Tthe "Mein Fuhrer ist gut" dogma (aka nationalism*)
  • notably the world’s 2 self-proclaimed “greatest democracies”, USA and India, are involved in the maximum number of cases of foreign troop deployment…

“the teacher is wise, he knows more than me; therefore I should remember what he says” dogma
    the “psychiatrist is wise, as he is an expert in his field, I must eat the tablets he prescribes” dogma
    the “capitalism is good, because communism was bad” dogma
    the pseudo-scientific yet madly popular, and very elaborate (obscurantist) “mythomatics” and pseudo-physics of the “Einstein-Oppenheimer” school
    the “usury is good because the great economist said so” dogma
    the “It is the supreme court, therefore it is right” dogma
    the “cigarette is given by lord of the zigurat; it is therefore good” and “cannabis is evil since it makes one mad” dogma
    the “man went to the moon” dogma
    And of course, the well-entrenched “dinosaurs exist" or "nukes exist” dogmas…

The “war is bad” dogma.
The “eugenics is bad” dogma.
The “people are better off not following dogmas” dogma.
I hear ya.

And where is the Biggster arguing against you for being an objectivist? :-k

No matter, let’s enjoy you mountebanks at this fair.

Quack, quack…

it’s Pepe… the Frog… Trump’s purported boss… he is all-powerful, he alone can help…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfcIhlydYdE[/youtube]

More comfy music.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x3qpzTqQAw[/youtube]