We are in a great depression and don't even know it.

Modernity is a depression but they don’t even realize it. Just look at the fonts, all these paper thin fonts, everything is “mellow”, low energy people. I was thinking about “how to make a game depressing” and it came to me that Modernity is even more depressing than grimdark, because at least grimdark has substance. Modernity is intentionally hollow, without substance, songs like Adele talking about suicide, suicide is the norm. They’ve fallen so far they don’t even remember they’ve fallen…

if people only knew how deep runs the deception…

Paying to have the right to live is an aberration caused by the mindset that money buys freedom and that borrowing our future buys prosperity. And now the planet is utter bankrupt and more than ever in the hands of the merchants of death. Additionally taxpayers financed their own destruction. Only ‘mindset transitioning’ will help muddle through the greatest upheaval of the millennium that is lurking on the horizon. Money will not help save the world.

That you understand or not, that you hate this conclusion, it doesn’t matter: it is what it is. The issue is of a metaphysical (spiritual) nature and Darwinism (the admiration for the fittest) was the instrument of the doom of mankind.

It is not without a reason that Jesus stands by the poor, because the concept of wealth is a delusion. The Universe doesnt care about the rich or the powerful but how much we C.A.R.E about life and are willing to protect it. Interestingly, it is not about hugging people but the ability to recognize that everything we have been taken for a ride. It is not about sending money to the 3rd world but being aware of one neighborhood first because this is how self-responsible behaviors really work.

The time for enlightenment has come…

Reality Is Realistic
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=192292

You’re not wrong enough to be wrong, nor right enough to be right. I’ll leave it at that.

There should be a happy balance between money worship and nature worship. Too much money becomes an abstraction, like modern art, value only because people say so. Too much nature worship becomes just running through the woods to find your next meal.