work.

if you look at a female, she will list all of her jobs as part of her social self validation. Feels good being a slave, slave self-auto-confirmation-self-validation is what i call it. Typically cuck males and effete males will list every single job they’ve ever done on facebook to advertise that they are a slave, for sale, and they are proud of their slaveitude, slave mind, and slave body.

Me, I’m not a big fan of physical labor, I try to keep my jobs mysterious, it’s really no body’s business. I don’t feel like this makes me a Jew, I wouldn’t mind physical labor, done it before, wouldn’t mind building a house brick by brick, just not my calling to do it every day of the week. I would do hands on work with the workers, give them a hand with the building, but my role is more of an overlord and supervisor. Doesnt make me a jew because I care about my workers and dont want to jew them out of their money, jews could care less about their workers. Trump is a fuggin’ jew.

I went to a school full of jews, they were all fans of trump. They liked the idea of firing people over minor infractions like ebenezer ass scrooge.

That’s the type of society we live in. Usually, one of the first things people will ask you, when
first getting to know you, is what you do for work. People measure your worth by what you do for a living.

It’s mostly emphasized on men, though; guys, for the most part, could care less about what women do for work.
Most guys just care about if women are good looking or not.

I’m not such a big fan of the protestant work ethic, of the deification of work.
It is kind of slavish, well, unless your job is something you are passionate about, but my guess is that most people
hate their jobs. Let’s face it, many jobs are tedious and boring.

I’m more of a pro-leisure guy; more time to read, think, and pursue creative endeavors.

I think we all prefer leisure and creative endeavors over work, but that can lead to work, the kind you can be proud of because you produced it. Trouble is, we all need to make a living, and not everyone wants what we produce.

The second you realize that it is all population of slaves it all makes sense. They are natural mental slaves, its not even a conspiracy, they all naturally have the minds of slaves. There are not even capable of being truly interested in higher things like science philosophy programming or art. Work is all they can do, like a 5 year old is only capable of doing simple tasks to keep them busy.

The only needed jobs are farming, transportation, teaching, and building. Building cars, roads, and farm equipment. Teaching how to drive and use farm equipment and teaching how to build.

All other jobs are extraneous. With robots we would all be on welfare which is good. But the kind of welfare I’m talking about would be 5,000 a month and everyone would be upper middle class. The only people who’d have jobs would be artists and mechanics. Politicians have no use or purpose and would be replaced by engineers.
Artists would truly make items of high quality that was worth their weight in silver.

The deification of work is a sign and symptom of the cuck and slave.

And from where do they come, those 5,000 a month? From tax-paying robots?
Is it better to be the slave of an employer and be able to make at least partially your own decisions on your life, or to be the slave of the welfare system, allowing the state to control you even more than it already does? Eventually they will dictate at what time at night you have to put the lights out.

…second generation freeloader presumption. Nothing is for free.

Whatever welfare is set at, defines lowest class.

There would only be 2 classes, the middle class and the rich artists/mechanics/and thinkers. Nowadays, even the poorest in America has it better than the poor in Africa. Saying they are the “lowest class” is silly emotional manipulation, like an angry town mob.

All of your concerns are just emotional rants and paranoia.

I said there would be no need for politicians…And you go on some rant about a government dictated curfew…That’s very ignorant…Here’s a scene for you
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MswRUsT4CiQ[/youtube]

It’s called wealth dude…

Wealth. Money is a fake concept for posterity purposes. Robots would give us food and shelter, that’s a wealth. It is up to the artists to dictate the quality of society, they would control the quality of our aesthetics. It is up to the thinkers to fix the dysfunctional social and sexual dynamics of society.

How would you prevent a more complex hierarchy developing beyond just two
classes given how that has been the way of every major civilisation in history

And every major civilization in history has went extinct in some manner.

I used to play with k’nex as a kid. Was a lot of fun. I took pride in my work

Extinction is inevitable and so that does not actually answer the question

One of the best lessons I learned in Germany was to respect blue collar labor. As an American, there was always a strange interplay. I’d respect manual labor but also actively shit on it. That’s seriously counterrevolutionary thinking.

It helped me correct myself.

I think we should probably have to work less, but still have to work some.

Perhaps increasing wages by two-threefold, or reducing costs of food and shelter, perpetually, to keep up with inflation, would be preferable to universal welfare.