‘May’ I kiss your ass Donald?

‘May’ I kiss your ass Donald?
So Teresa May said opposites attract and then generally kissed Trumps and republican ass, what’s so opposite? Nothing, that’s what, she may be trying to distance herself from the extremities like torture, as if the British don’t do shit like that behind closed doors and haven’t always been going around the world causing a shit load of trouble wherever they go. So she wants to ‘sound’ less extreme, and she wants to appear more diplomatic, but basically she/we are going to kiss ass regardless, and no doubt do anything Trump wants us to.
What the Mexicans should do is form a line along the existing fence/walls, and rock that thing until it breaks. Then run over it en masse. I would laugh by bollocks off, I mean what would they realistically do, shoot all of them.

We would shoot, shell, and bomb them. Do not underestimate the ordinance that The Arsenal of Democracy has, what you propose is what did the western roman empire in, we won’t let our borders cave in.

Lots of closet libtards coming out of the closet. Looks like they’ve taken over Amorphos also.

He is British, that is how they naturally are.

Well, it’s too soon to guess what’s coming. But certainly, Hume’s profoundities are reaching new height prophetic realisms. Certainly the only way to judge the future is through a bird eyed retro objectivism, and that only if information starts flowing backwards. Otherwise it’s the usual revisionist muckraking.

You preferred the taste of Belgian ass, perhaps?

I do like belgian chocolates :stuck_out_tongue: - least before I became diabetic. I like americans and I hope all of this doesn’t ultimately fuck that up. …but I am already bored of hearing ‘special relationship’.

Except those who rule us - you know the guys that you guys hated ruling over you back in the day. My complaint isn’t much different to washingtons imho.

Always been like that, but you are right the whole thing has blown a few fuses, and I think it will make the left stronger and more resolute. All they need now is a completely new lefty philosophy which isn’t stuck in a 70’s time-warp.
Politics is a bit like a religion, people get caught up in belief systems and fail to adapt to the ever-changing world.

Can’t, left is always gonna be stuck in that time warp. I recall how excited Jerkey got with the press united, hounding Trump the first week in, he said it felt like a movement to the protests of the Vietnam war.

Every element us there in the media, except the painful absence of… the Vietnam War. Takes more than contrived, wishful thinking to make this work, we have this phenomena called “The Boy Who Cried Wolf” and it is exactly what us occurring on the left. They are peaking early, forcing everyone into hysteria over literally nothing. Nobody will react to it later down the road, as there is literally nothing achievable in doing so. Trump isn’t evacuating office, DC won’t fall like Saigon.

I encourage wintertime protests of a calcagy pipeline, please, go stand in Montana in the winter. Also, keep marching for women, their rights aren’t being stripped, mist women grasp that. Who knows what other mass protest after protest after protest after protest after protest they gave lined up, but eventually diminishing returns will kick in, and people will start questioning why they are protesting situations that don’t exist, seeing the world carries on much the same after as before in each case, and will just grow jaded with the phenomena. Your gonna see a few Democrats start raking a stand against this bullshit in the 2018 elections, and a candidate may even clinch the ticket for Democratic party president in 2020 in opposing these current Jerkey like trends.

Trump is proof we live in a Post-Zizek World. Zizek is dead, and that orange clown killed him, the left is meaningless and incoherent, and the old methods of protest hysteria won’t work now. Have a million man March, a ten million, get all if Europe to hold hands, sing along. Trump won’t care, and Americans will back him, distrusting such artificial elitist movements ran by a handful of academics and think tanks, just like Occupy Wall Street was. How many more fake protests will we have before the well paid administrators of such movements realize each time they pull this, Americans grow increasingly immune?

Several. Grab a Snickers, we have several more ahead of us, but we also have a light at the end of the tunnel- increasing immunity and indifference to such tactics.

There is the little matter of the wall oh and the trade deals. Hope your right though - generally.

I hope they march along the whole length of the wall, and have to do desert shits, without TP, and get dizzy from lack of water.

Honestly, bring it on. The false moral outrage isn’t working anymore. Every time the left explodes on a bullshit situation where the world clearly isn’t ending, more people close their ears and stop paying attention to their antics.

What’s the problem with the wall? How could you possibly be upset that some country you aren’t in is building a wall along the border of some other country you aren’t in? Do you have some vested interest in Mexicans being able to sneak into the U.S. ?

That looks like a pricey construction… blends nicely with the natural surroundings… I wonder who designed it. :-k

I believe they took the idea from the EU’s wall along Morocco.

According to Snopes, that’s not actually a picture of the Mexican/Guatamalan border.

snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/

Three photographs used as memes to justify building a wall along the United States / Mexican border
Three photographs claiming to be either a wall or a fence along the Mexican / Guatemalan border

The inference being that if Mexico has one then it is alright for the United States to have one
However none of the three photographs are actually of the Mexican / Guatemalan border :

Photograph Number One : fence along the Israeli / Egyptian border
Photograph Number Two : wall known as the Israeli Separation Barrier
Photograph Number Three : fence along the United States / Mexican border

The first two have got nothing at all to do with the Mexican / Guatemalan border
And the third one also but as it is along the United States / Mexican border then there is zero need to justify building a wall there
There is no wall or fence along the Mexican / Guatemalan border anyway since much of it is rainforest so presumably inaccessible

No, still a wall there.

It doesn’t ultimately matter. Those are still all national border walls, plenty of countries build them and need them. That there doesn’t happen to be one between Mexico and Guatemala doesn’t mean the U.S. shouldn’t have one. In fact, it being the case that people in Guatemala can so easily cross into Mexico gives us MORE of a reason to want to build a wall between us and Mexico, because we don’t want the Guatemalans here, either.

Too much ass kissing in this thread.

I am not the only person who exists, and my philosophy is in considering things from other peoples perspective. …’if I were in your shoes’.

I am upset [or was] because there are many even valid reasons to be like that towards other human beings, trouble is, when you implement them you then need people, institutions and force, to implement them! That is not liberty, and is not what OUR ancestors fought to put an end to.

Sorry about the last few op’s, they were based in emotion damn me to hell, and I should have known better.

_

Mexican border patrol is infamous, they kill any crossing the border illegally, or try to. It is not just one South American country that has people fleeing up here, it is most. Guatemala just is a gateway to Mexico then the USA. Mexico does not want a border fence on the US side because it will just keep many immigrants there. But, they will tunnel more once a fence is built.