because your worth it...?

Politics of general protectionism. Why is it still going on?

I am 1/2 Danish [Anglo-Saxon/Viking/Norman], 1/4 Celtic and 1/4 Jewish ~ approximately, so where I say; ‘there are a lot of Jews in banking and the media’ its not a racist sentiment. Thought I’d state that first.

Is it me or are there an awful lot of public school persons [and e.g. Jews] in top professions and the media? actors, comedians, newsreaders, politicians, they all appear suddenly on our TV screens and we just accept that they have come through to that position by their own merit? Who are all these fuckwits on our screens, and what’s with all the pretence at being ‘normal’ in appearances on TV?

I have been taking notice of these things for as long as I can remember, for example, if you just take notice of how many e.g. actors are Jewish, then you get a measure imho of the degree in which its about the people you know, rather than merit. Worse, it is still about race and class! Singers with famous parents get thrown into the media and we all just accept that. I thought that was all coming to an end in the 70’s, but nothing has changed, there is still a load of protectionism going on and I think its going to get worse.

People with power hand it down to their loved ones and friends, which is perfectly understandable. However, as a society it is a double standard for the system/media to be telling us all that its all about who you are and your lifestyle choice, when it is clearly not. Merit is learned, and is not based in race religion nor culture. Last year I spotted some of their workings when I noticed how collages were stating that they had 3% black students, clearly a calculation of all people living was made and not how many blacks are in the current contemporary >collage age< category. That would be a lot more than 3%, probably more like 10-20% or more in some areas.

Why hasn’t Oxbridge been burned down yet!? those power structures are what they look like, and still do house the children of the powerful. Even if there is a higher percentage of less wealthy students these days, the system, ~ as we have seen with the race issue on both sides [blacks or Jews], clearly has ways and means of pushing certain people to the top. A power filter if you like.

Philosophically, surely there must only be merit over inheritance?

--------------------- another level of the same thing --------------------------------

Is Trumps America going to stop trading and owning 50% of the world? I say trading, because there is nothing based in merit, and everything is based on richer cultures exploiting the poorer ones. In Britain for example, traders in derivatives get 800% on top of the base cost of coco beans. A little more fairness would yield decent wages, and they wouldn’t need charity.

Same applies for the inheritance empowered middle and upper classes with their museum sized collections of cars, paying wholesale at 30% where they get retail at 70%. who do you think the majority of these people are!? the rich perhaps? Those who inherit power, position and wealth, and largely not those who earn it.

Its all about the positioning philosophy, the unspoken words between those already in power to empower their own - and still is like that. It is no different in America or anywhere else, just because they don’t tend to state they have class systems, or a school tie brigade, that doesn’t mean it is any different to here in Britain or anywhere else. They just use percentages to toy with us, as if we can’t do the maths because they are so much better than us eh. They openly state that Oxbridge students make better politicians, and indeed make up around 97% of members of both houses.

I can’t believe after all these years we are still buying it, and nothing et al has really changed.

_

The Jewish religion is the only religion that I have heard that systematically support all of their adult members in business ventures. The Jewish do business with the Jewish first until successful enough to expand their enterprises to the Non-Jewish. It’s a very smart system that no other organized “religion” has picked up on.

I take that back the Amish are so organized but on a much smaller scale and for them the accumulation of wealth is pointless when not keeping up with the Jones.

It isn’t smart, it is dumb. Most cultures used to be like this and to a degree still are - hence point of thread. It is smart to ensure that only those of true merit and aside from culture race or religion, get into the positions where they can flourish. It is retarded to favour a person just because they are related or part of the same clique.

this is a consequence of judaism being persecuted for centuries long, and because the bible says that they killed jesus. Smart? This judaism-christianity-muslim triangle is not going to end well. Organized religions make people shortsighted - just like money

Without any qualifiers whatsoever, it is really easy to say that your assertions are nonsensical. Care to qualify them at all? There are a million very clear instances or reasons why one would legitimately favour the ingroup, and in fact would be foolish not to.

Why were they persecuted for centuries? I’m not asking you to prove IF they were persecuted or for examples of where/when, I have a couple hundred of them, I am asking you for what reason do you think they were persecuted?

it was mainly biblical in the very beginning, what I said in my earlier posting: Jesus.

But the persecution helped spread christianity too: without a resistance, nothing progresses. we are sitting on another time bomb here.

So that’s it, because of Jesus? You said very beginning, what about the last 500 years?

Because after centuries of trying, the Pope declared that they should be segregated for the reason that they are irrevocably thankless and selfish (that was on top of the 1000 year curse for murdering the most innocent of one of their own and anyone following him).

The Judists (not all Jews) thrive by social cursing, manipulating media, reputations, moneys, diseases, and whatever can be done without being caught while remaining networked together. Jesus some what pulled the rug out from under that, “tearing the curtain”. The Catholics thwarted the Judist cursing and thrived by merely proposing that either you go along with us or you will suffer them (which was pretty much true). But then of course, power corrupts.

After 1000 years, Catholicism had become “old school”, lacking sufficient public respect to prevent a regrowth of the Judist “devil” of manipulation. Slowly over the centuries, through acquisition of media, monetary, medical services, and laws, the Judists were free to reign again, promoting anti-Catholisism, randomization of Christianity (protestant religions), anti-Christ, and conquest of the world through obfuscation and extortion. Without one, you ARE going to have the other … until the magic day arrives when someone is finally heard who knows the real fix.

As far as business in capitalism goes, it is smart. Unsuccessful businesses hire no one as 99.99 new ventures go down the toilet due to lack of such support.

The Jewish treat each other as family and family comes first.

Like I also said, it’s not a completely closed circuit. Outsiders do get to be involved, but never as family.

There are measures of trues in all the major religions, however most folks can’t find them and connect them into simple eloquence that would actually amount to the necessary changes worldwide.

The world would be a better place had Jews never invented their tyrannical religion and infected it across the 7 seas of the world

I agree. Not all Jews are evil. As leader of the world I wouldn’t kill any Jews. I would only castrate the Jews who believe in circumcision. This is what they deserve, they circumcized and butchered my penis against my consent, why shouldn’t I butcher their balls. Who are they to tell me what right and wrong is, they are all false hypocrits.

interesting, your definition resembles which of a monopoly. That applies the mob too by the way.

such an end result does not happen when freedom is valued by a majority though

Celine wrote

Much of what was written above is not cohesive so it’s meaning in large part is lost.

The Jewish have created for themselves a monopoly on creating capitalistic empires, yes.

How can you qualify what an ‘in-group’ is? Take a look at national geographic’[s map of gene movements - there are no groups of people with a single set of genes. Culturally everything changes all the time, and people cannot be the same as one another, because trying to be like someone who isn’t trying to be like someone [an original] isn’t being like them.

To be a good doctor you need to be a good doctor, it makes no difference what race you are. If there are a million reasons to favour someone from a perceived [?] in-group, then name one! one single reason why you would favour one over another apart from their actual qualifications???

Jesus was a jew btw.

trixie

Because that would be doing a mutilation upon them - the very thing you are complaining about.

Amorphos wrote

Isn’t that disputable? If Mary was actually an Egyptian, she was not a Jew.

The Jewish are the chosen people. Chosen for what exactly? In God’s house there are many mansions, some beautiful, some dilapidated.

I have modern Jewish blood running through my veins, which is debatable too since I’ve been told that the original Jews were wiped out, the original bloodlines destroyed. All the modern Jews are converts if the originals were wiped out. Merlin loves history so I’ll ask him for more specifics.

None of the original Jewish bloodline of ancient Israel survives. All the Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews are from Europe that makes the majority of Israel’s population.

The Jewish original bloodline was first polluted (intermarrying/interbreeding) with the diaspora in ancient Babylon and has been such several thousand years thereafter.

The territory of Israel has been invaded by numerous empires all throughout history.

There are no original or pure blood Jews left anywhere and they’ve been long gone for sometime now. That’s why I always laugh at the so called original descendants of modern Israel who claim to be descended from Moses. The only thing that survives of ancient Jews is the religion of Judaism itself that a bunch of non Jews all over the world have adopted. Jewishness is a religious identity only by assimilation.