Following The Activities Of The Trump Administration.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeD2sli_ATU[/youtube]

K: so who are the billionaires funding the GOP? if you are equally against
both parties, you will provides us those names…and he hasn’t been impeached yet, yet…
and how do you know he is not a Russian Manchurian agent? he won’t release his taxes which
is the crux of the argument… and until he does, he needs to be suspected as a Russian Manchurian
agent…

Kropotkin

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JrTcGhepHA[/youtube]

As far as I know the billionaires funding the GOP are not multinationals in comparison. This whole false Russian narrative has been going on since the campaign. It is a campaign invention by the democrats.

The tax returns thing is interesting, I’ll give you that. Perhaps there is some structural weakness in his corporate private business he doesn’t want others to know about publicly.

K: ummmmm, I find this interesting that one of the things the GOP hated
Obama about what his so called “overreach” while using “executive orders”
so it not an overreach when Herr Trumpf does it, but is an overreach when Obama did it…

I find this interesting and very instructive…

Kropotkin

If there was no need for an executive overreach one would think executive ordering wouldn’t exist.

K: clearly you have no idea how this works… You have the president, you have the VP, then
next in line is… Ryan as speaker of the house…there are no democrats in that bunch…
new elections are at this point are illegal… there is no mechanism to get a new election…
the next presidential election is 2020 and that is that… Clinton will not run again…
she is done and the question becomes who is next… basically Obama can just
point to someone and say, that is the person and that person will become the
de facto leader of the democratic party…it will not be Michelle, I can almost
guarantee that… no, my guess will someone like booker or Harris from California…
it will be someone who is not well known now but will be by 2018… and George Soros
has very little to say about who the candidate is, but he will support that candidate…
btw, Soros is something like 80 now, I doubt he will even be alive in 2020…
and I am sure you all will find a new bogey man to replace him…

M: I know very well how it all works but I also know that never has a president been impeached their first couple of months in office and called a Russian Manchurian agent.(Without evidence) It’s all unprecedented and I’ve come to expect the unexpected.
Yes, international events are not your forte so I wouldn’t expect you to understand the dealings of a multi billionaire like Soros that funds the Clintons or democratic party.
[/quote]
K: so who are the billionaires funding the GOP? if you are equally against
both parties, you will provides us those names…and he hasn’t been impeached yet, yet…
and how do you know he is not a Russian Manchurian agent? he won’t release his taxes which
is the crux of the argument… and until he does, he needs to be suspected as a Russian Manchurian
agent…

M: As far as I know the billionaires funding the GOP are not multinationals. This whole false Russian narrative has been going on since the campaign. It is a campaign invention.

K: so the largest funding of the GOP is the Koch brothers who are one of the ten richest people in the
world and own a whole shitload of companies that are everywhere on planet earth and somehow,
in ways I really don’t understand, are not, NOT multinationals… um, if you look up what the
companies produces, I can’t really how you can’t call them multinationals…as far as the whole
Russian narrative, you are right, every single U.S intelligence agency has said that Russia influenced
the election, so of course that must be false because hay, what do U.S INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES know
anyway…I mean they are clearly bought by Soros, to provide false information to the American
people…

M: The tax returns thing is interesting, I’ll give you that. Perhaps there is some structural weakness in his corporate private business he doesn’t want others to know about publicly.
[/quote]
K: no, he is such a financial risk, no American or European bank will loan him money,
so he borrowed it from Russia and that means Putin… Herr Trumpf owes money to
the leader of a foreign government and that government is not a friendly government,
so Putin has massive leverage over Herr Trumpf… so that is why Herr Trumpf won’t release
his taxes because the proof is hiding in there…because Herr Trumpf is owned by Putin…
simple enough isn’t it…

Kropotkin

K: ummmmm, I find this interesting that one of the things the GOP hated
Obama about what his so called “overreach” while using “executive orders”
so it not an overreach when Herr Trumpf does it, but is an overreach when Obama did it…

I find this interesting and very instructive…

M: If there was no need for an executive overreach one would think executive ordering wouldn’t exist.

K: I have no idea what this means…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1an0vsABZLE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8tErpLLFbE[/youtube]

That man is going to do a lot of growing up in the next few years … void of a medical or physical assassination.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaPriMVvtZA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEpWYRroaLE[/youtube]

This is a joke? right Merlin?

The native americans think we’re all illegal immigrants.

Is Trump going to deport us all?!?!

You’re a moron

Be careful posting things like this. Ucc and Turd will come after you like crazy.

Yeah, Donald Trump is going to deport us all and then feed upon small children. You’ve caught me…

Civil rights as they’re called only applies to citizens. You have to be a citizen to be afforded those protections or rights. This seems to never be understood by the left in this country.

If you’re illegal that means you’re not afforded civil rights or protections in the court of law thereby being entitled to nothing.

This whole illegal or undocumented civil rights protection shit is just fucking hilarious especially after you understand how the whole law works…

A corporation is a person. So we give rights to corporations that we don’t give to some individual human beings because of where they were born?

Depends if the corporation owner is a citizen or not…

God damnit man. It’s owned by shareholders who are all over the world.