Homeless people

I was homeless off and on for almost ten years. While a majority of homeless people are shitheads, drug addicts, or nut jobs not all of them are. Some are made homeless by forced circumstances that are out of their control.

I’d almost get offended, knowing that this is indirectly directed at me, but then I remember, no matter how this argument plays out, you peoples’ end decision on it doesn’t really matter if nobody raises a hand to enforce it.

Yeah and while your at it get rid of all of those worthless gypsies, Jews, Italians, Mexicans, immigrants, bad dressers, poor-English speaking, and people with bad attitudes and poorly publicized out-coming parties. This is our planet, not theirs. [-(

The kind of trash a society produces is a reflection of what kind of society it is. Burning the trash doesn’t change that.

When you form and support a means to curse people, people get cursed. When you then get rid of the unchosen, you make it even easier to become one of them.

We should recognize our fellow man, homeless or not. We do not know the paths they’ve traveled in life or what their futures may hold. If you truly want to do away with the sorry state of anyone or anything, James is right, resist cursing them. If you can or find it in you, bless them, bless them in a way that is meaningful to you. Make a connection and engage with dignity.

Let’s all laugh at fuse… :laughing:

Noone said anything about curses. Curses is what Jews do as the norm, and what Aryans do when they are backed into a corner.

The doll simply suggested putting homeless people out of their misery, nothing about cursing. And I simply suggested culling crackheads would be infinitely more useful than culling homeless, as homeless are not without use.

James mentioned curses. Let’s stick to the topic, the homeless. What makes culling the homeless a serious solution for society? Does humanity mean so little that it should be so easy to simply take human life away when you feel it an inconvenience to you.

Well, technically speaking, she is sticking to the subject. Where i am there is little distinction between the homeless, crackheads and street drunks, i was referring to all of them when i mentioned homeless.

As mentioned, being homeless, crack head or constantly drunk speaks volumes about the individual and the lack of responsibility that takes place, they are a massive burden on any society. Personally, i believe genetics play a big part and having them filtered is inline with natural selection.

When will political figures and leaders stop being cucks and start applying some serious extermination regiment?

We can make this place truly beautiful if we get rid of the filth

The more I learn about Modern Humanity, the more I empathize, sympathize, and plan to become one of “those homeless”. Modernity is disgusting; I want to return to Nature. One of those methods is to drop through the cracks of society/state. Homelessness is one area left for ‘Masculine’ men, similar to the criminal status. If a man is not homeless or a criminal then he is probably, at heart, a servant/slave to the system/society/state/women/femininity.

What?

Indeed, theres a lot of truth to that. Had it not been for certain activity, I would probably find myself homeless. Since I have an adamant refusel to confirm and obey, I imagine a lot of homeless people are the same.

But they still suck, they have the stubbornness not to submit, but lack alternative ways to grow beyond the system, it’s childish and dangerous.

Even if I had to work in McDonald’s to survive homelessness I would until I establish ground to move on…they simply don’t do anything… There’s a suicidal aspect to it.

It has absolutely nothing to do with genetics other than the particular socially disfavored race and gender.

Homeless is CAUSED, not merely suffered.

Then I suggest that you head up the line to the camps.

Definitely hit a nerve.

First of all, having homelessness in the land of abundance is shameful, and only reflects how society values its own people. It’s just shameful, in my opinion.

I used to work by a homeless shelter for men over 50 some time back. I used to pass by it every day. There was a liquor store attached to the store nearby and I would see these guys come in once in a while, but otherwise, there was no problem with them (drugs or violent behavior, etc). I don’t know if these people were just released from prison or whatnot, but it was a very quiet place and if nobody told you it was a homeless shelter, you’d never even know. There are also many young vagabond homeless teenagers, likely runaways, (often with dogs) trying to get some money for bus ticket. Very young people, too, maybe in their late teens/early twenties, some are probably runaways, some are hippies, some probably hikers. A lot of them don’t look like they use drugs or have been on the streets that long.

I don’t like straight up begging, but if a person does something to earn it, whether playing instruments or whatnot, at least to show that he’s trying, I would give him some money because I know at least he has some dignity left in him and the money given is also money earned; and we have those people too. I’ve been conned a few times, too, but, personally, I think it’s was only fair and consider it a payment for an important lesson in human psychology! But I don’t like when beggars (like gypsies) do aggressive begging by hitting on the pity nerve, like carrying a fake baby, or grabbing your arm, or falling on knees before you and wailing. You see a lot of that in Europe in tourist areas, where the gypsies have perfected begging (conning really) into an art form, and a fairly crude one at that, in my opinion. Conning and theft is now part of their culture and really makes you look at them as another kind of animal. I don’t want this thread to be turned into a discussion about gypsies, but they really do symbolize homeless lifestyle turning into its own culture (modern day nomadic scavengers/predators). It’s disturbing, but also fascinating at the same time. Perhaps they have a place in our society, if only to remind us of what we can potentially be like. I remember observing gypsy kids (5 or 6 yrs old boys and girls) hustling the Greek crowds during a religious event by selling makeshift candles and holiday knickknacks. They would run around offering their wares and then run back to their adult patron who would sternly order them to get back out there. Tough love. These kids were put to work at an early age with no questions asked and you could often see the look of urgency and desperation on their little faces.

But sometimes, its hard to tell who’s who in the homeless world: I remember some years back I saw a group of what I perceived to be teenage vagabonds approaching people at tables at the food court at a shopping center and politely asking them to not throw away their leftovers but to leave them on the table. There was a young girl with them and she was the one talking. To me, they looked like wandering teenage hippies. But their creativity (and manners) impressed me. It worked on a lot of people too, and a few patrons offered to buy them food. I’ve always been told some homeless can earn quite a bit of money begging at strategic spots, especially during tourist season. It seems to work well on tourists, I guess when people become tourists, they become more open minded, or maybe it’s just that their IQ automatically drops 15-20 points. People also claim that it’s possible to survive as homeless in big cities, like New York just by hopping different charities and homeless shelters.
I remember the first time I was in San Francisco and walking around downtown; I guess I made a wrong turn somewhere because all of the sudden, there were homeless people everywhere, a whole city block of nothing but homeless people, sitting and laying around, right in the center of town! What a contrast that was! To have homeless in such a progressive city. Tokyo too, there are homeless people living in tents in the parks in Tokyo, which I found surprising.

If you like physical work, you should live on a farm, so you can wake up at 4:30am to milk the cows and feed the animals. Work most of the summer preparing for winter and spend the winter reading philosophy books.

Oh manni. Would you pass the 4 minute test? youtube.com/watch?v=By_BHbskg_E

Only if you look at this…

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192303

I know about wwoofing. I’m not interested in doing it personally. Know many who have, and have recommended it. I get paid more for watching a guy at night just sleep. Next to nothing, but still more.

There is this homeless guy, (he said he was) who sits in the same place everyday. Now this guy is smart, good looking, keeps himself clean, but he is an alcoholic. I buy him a sandwich and a coffee some days, but said I would not give him money to buy booze. I got to talking to him and he told he used to work in the film industry. I said how did you get to this place where you don’t where you will sleep tonight?

He said “I married a woman 20 years younger than me” HA! (and he was serious)

Anyhow they are doing a doco on him and have followed him around for four months. He said life on the streets is too hard and he now wants to change his life.

I guess if he stops showing up everyday on the same bench, he may have succeeded.

I hope so.

Reminds me of the story where French tourist walked into the movie set of Time Out of Mind:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxZWu9bi_yM

youtube.com/watch?v=jR2U0lFrcRI

Wow, doesn’t it!

I will have to find out when his documentary is being released.

What if it turned out he is an actor also, he is pretty enough to be one. OMG.

OP sounds like you need to move to a nicer neighborhood. I saw a guy near here standing at the end up an interstate ramp with dreadlocks and a sign asking for food or something. I slowed down and he thought I was going to give him money, but I didn’t have any cash. So, I have him the most valuable thing I could. I said, “hey dude, just trying to help you out, if the cops out here see you standing around homeless, you’re going to go to jail. You should go through those woods and get yourself down the interstate if you wanna remain free.”. He thanked me and took off.