Reality Is Realistic

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:58 am

well I guessed I summed it all up... the world needs METAphilosophy now!

Science Fiction Becomes Reality, Robots to Get "Electronic Personhood" Legal Status
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdD5X1wcyrI
http://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.co ... s/56638945

==============================
A Money-Free Planet Is Reality!

Realistic because technology and robotics are taking over jobs, eliminating paid labor

Realistic because conflicts for natural resources and arm races go hand by hand

Realistic because competition demands to trash the planet for the sake of profits

Realistic because the world debt has reached an unbearable threshold, we're bankrupt

Realistic because technology and robotics will make human competition obsolete

Realistic because corporations profit more from all kinds of conflicts

Realistic because corporations do not have the money to clean-up Nature

Realistic because the world debt has enslaved several future generations

Realistic because competition encourages the dumbing down of the masses

Realistic because problems are more profitable, and corruption spins out of control

Realistic because consumerism and planned obsolescence are bedfellows

Realistic because profits demands to neglect the human costs

Realistic because following the money twists and dictates most social behaviors

Realistic because following the money prevents from going after the too big too fail

Realistic because profits seeking restricts individual options, encourages monopoly formation

Realistic because humans' body parts are now more lucrative than illegal drugs

Realistic because debt related inflation continually erodes the purchasing power

Realistic because global corporate debt is skyrocketing and now a threat

Realistic because the rates of human trafficking are pedophilia are beyond belief, and getting worse

If you agree with all this... you are ready for ' mind transitioning" and to become an 'earth custodian' and should visit my website
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:15 am

the end of society as we know it is right around the corner and there is only one way to address it, by understanding that materialism was allowed to be experienced to grasp the cosmic motive of Life. The lesson was unavoidable but now that the truth is blatant, we can change what is. Become a metathinker and earth custodian today to change the course of humanity. If you are a writer and interested in participating in this awakening, just message me.

seeking profit is a smokescreen, always been, the flaws are embedded in the premise... one cannot prevent a few to take over the world if profit seeking is an institutionalized premise. Any visible trend has its own much larger invisible mechanism... just like the iceberg, the tip is only a small part. While people were cheering the successful few, something terrible was going on.

It occurred to me that the monetization of VIRTUAL reality is taking the hoax (the illusion) up to another level . how far does society have to go before grasping that the monetization of knowledge does not work?

Facebook facing potential $2billion payout as Zuckerberg testifies in Virtual Reality theft trial 19 January 2017 GMT
https://www.rt.com/viral/374101-zuckerb ... ign=chrome


Eight richest people as wealthy as poorest half of the world – Oxfam
16 January 2017 GMT (few names were left out in this article)
https://www.rt.com/news/373786-wealth-g ... ign=chrome

that was in 2008.... pyramidal subjective sense of value just did wonders
full image link
http://i0.wp.com/www.mhealthtalk.com/wp ... .png?w=720
Image
Last edited by CelineK on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:52 pm

the point I was making:
Realistic because corporations profit more from all kinds of conflicts
Realistic because problems are more profitable

the underground war economy would discombobulate many because NO main political parties are speaking out against it. Considering that 8.5 trillion cannot be tracked, the 5 trillion will go through nonetheless, eventually. So when trump promises to stop the carnage, I really wonder HOW ???

power has always relied on the war economy to thrive and survive but the math do tell about the deception that is power. Epic but interesting times are coming and the right way to prepare oneself is to embrace 'mindset transitioning' NOW!

POWER IN ONE IMAGE
Image

======================
Yahoo Money’ The Daily Ticker is reporting that is has discovered a Reuters investigation that reveals $8.5 trillion – that’s trillion with a “T” – in taxpayer money doled out by Congress to the Pentagon since 1996 that has never been accounted for.
http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ti ... 21339.html

McCain's $5 Trillion Military Budget: Will It Make America Great Again?
Thursday January 19, 2017
http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archive ... eat-again/


WORLD DEBT
full image: https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=htt ... st.png&f=1
Image
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:32 pm

Our society has entered the last phase of decay.

Here is another evidence, click on the link below and look at the pictures before making up your own mind about what is said below.

UNBEARABLE REALITY
https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm ... 6GgiFWZ97I

Not only the world is wasting food like never before for the sake of profits, what also prevents food prices from crashing down but has also increased animal suffering to an unbearable threshold. Bon appetite!!

January 18, 2017
Personal Responsibility, Factory Farms and Animal Rights
..... Meat addiction is not only another issue crushing us to no end but also increasing animal abuse exponentially. We have heard about PETA and the like for decades and nothing has really changed. Why? Factory farms are the mirror of what needs to change on a consumer level. Activism cannot do a thing if not questioning our habits in the first place. We cannot fix animal suffering nor end factory farms, if we keep dismissing that the absolute bottom line is self-imposed moderation. All actions derive from the metaphilosophy of the self. Every time we neglect to comprehend our own motives and purposes in life it does affect society in a big way.

While a vegetarian diet could be seen as paramount and way much healthier, there is nothing really wrong with eating meat as long as animals can be raised in a stress-free environment, grassfed and given the ability roam. Conventional meat today available on the market is toxic and poisonous. Animals suffering most of their lives and fed with GMOs are not suit for consumption. But we can easily imagine, the demand for meat being so high, that it would require a huge and demanding infrastructure to manage any livestock, hence the choice to contain the latter in closed and over-crowed areas standing in their own manure 24/7 while stuffing them with antibiotics.

From a direct observation, and this no exaggeration, the average omnivorous individual eats 1lb meat daily between breakfast and dinner. But is this amount truly needed to remain healthy? Think about the costs, today conventional meat prices are skyrocketing. Few people have already reduced their meat intake because they cannot afford it anymore. Although more people are becoming aware, the profit seeking mentality is too infecting organic markets. This will leave many checkmate at some point. Hard choices are right around the corner. A single earning 2 thousands a month may easily spend 500-600 hundreds on food if going completely organic. But even more infuriating: the organic label does not guarantee full quality anymore as it is being too stretched for the sake of profits. Mega farms take over organic brands and push the boundaries farther every day. At this pace, in 10 years from now, the organic label will be history. A further column will investigate this aspect thoroughly some time in the Spring.

Long story short, addressing animal suffering in factory farms and preventing the organic label from being hijacked, requires that each individual contemplates the reduction of meat intake as the only way out of this conundrum, that gluttony is not only hazardous to individual health but also pushing our civilization toward the edge of the cliff. Let’s not mince our words, we are figuratively and literally eating ourselves to death.............
MORE/many sources cited on original page
http://www.earthcustodians.net/blog/201 ... al-rights/

Follow the money, FDA now almost completely bogus

The USDA's Synthetic Oversight of Organic Food
As an ongoing lawsuit makes clear, the regulations are a joke. How do we fix them?
October 22, 2016
http://reason.com/archives/2016/10/22/t ... of-organic

REAL COSTS OF OBESITY: $190 billion and counting
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-obesi ... C820120430
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby Harbal » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:23 pm

CelineK wrote:
WORLD DEBT

What I can never understand is who does the World owe all this money to.
User avatar
Harbal
Thinker
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:49 pm

thanks for peeking in my thread... to answer your question: if we ever paid off ALL our debts (to central banks), there wouldn't be any money left in circulation. Meaning that we do not own anything. It is a grand illusion that is destroying the Nature and humanity... when will we have the courage to stop it?

Anyone can go to my earth custodians blog and read "the Subjectivity of Value" which is a natural law that made this illusion possible
Last edited by CelineK on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:59 pm

As world leader I would ban farm factories.
God is dead.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 8219
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:06 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:As world leader I would ban farm factories.


bans are band aid solutions that only last while they can. People need to take the matter in their own hands and begin to eat more responsibly. If we can't prevent organ trafficking from preying on the poor and developing countries and whose commerce is now more lucrative than illegal drugs, how can we end farm factories?

All this is a part of a big picture: in the case of organ trafficking for example, kidneys are the most sought due to the diabetes epidemic... and this send us back to the food chain which is poisoned with pesticides, antibiotics and GMOs altering the DNA, etc

If people understood why animals standing in their own manure and tortured 24/7 release high levels of toxins in their flesh that make them unsuited for consumption, factory farms would be history overnight.

Meat addiction is the absolute bottom line

---------------

Fifty million pounds of antibiotics are produced in the U.S. each year.
Twenty million pounds are given to animals
Meat production has grown worldwide from 44 million tons in 1950 to 211
million tons in 1997.
over 80% of US pigs have pneumonia upon slaughter.

FULL HORROR SHOW
https://www.organicconsumers.org/old_ar ... ryfarm.php
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:28 pm

that may be the last post for now in this thread, I have my documentary to work on...

Image

Money-free society to end the destruction by profits, please forward my website link. Time is running out. Tnx.

The processed food industry alone could bring the world down. Any factory using refined palm oil if serious about doing something about it, will file for chapter 11 as the costs of production will go up. Will people still buy nutella when it is twice the price or cookies, etc?? what ADDITIONAL ecologic destruction would cause to grow more sunflower, soybean? Processed food fuels obesity anyway. Gluttony is a capital sin in the bible by the way, well we now see why!

FROM THE ARTICLE
One hectare of land can yield about 3.7 tons of palm oil per year, compared to 0.48 tons of sunflower or 0.38 tons of soybean oil,


european food safety website/palm oil ban (DECADES LATER)
https://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/press/news/160503a


Palm Oil Contains Carcinogenic Substance, Says EU Food Safety Authority
24 January 2017 GMT

The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) announces that substances found in palm oil raise a potential health concern. They identified one component of palm oil as “geotoxic and carcinogenic.” This information is critical because palm oil is the most heavily utilized vegetable oils, and many people are unaware that palm oil is used in about half of all packaged foods, personal care products and cleaning products.

In 2013, producers used 58 million metric tons of palm oil, up from 50 million in 2010. Palm oil is popular largely because oil palm is the most efficient industrial vegetable oil crop, making it the least expensive for corporations making consumer products.

In 2016, the EFSA conducted an assessment of three potential food contaminants: glycidyl fatty acid esters (GE), 3-monochloropropanediol (3-MCPD), and 2-monochloropropanediol (2-MCPD). These substances are present in many different oils and fats, although, the highest levels of GE, 3-MCPD, and 2-MCPD are found in palm oil and palm fats. They form during food processing, particularly when refining oils at high temperatures.


The Palm Oil Industry

Palm oil is used in many household products, including foods such as peanut butter, margarine and many processed foods. It is also present in personal products such as shampoos and toothpaste, and over the last few decades, the markets for processed foods and low-cost personal care products grew considerably. As a result, so did the demand for cheap palm oil.

Producers turned to palm oil for a good reason. The oil palm is the most efficient vegetable oil crop in the world. One hectare of land can yield about 3.7 tons of palm oil per year, compared to 0.48 tons of sunflower or 0.38 tons of soybean oil, making palm oil far cheaper than any other vegetable oil.

Sadly, the cost to producers does not take into account the environmental damage cased by oil palm cultivation, and as a result, corporate giants, such as Pepsico, Johnson & Johnson, Colgate-Palmolive and many others, have played a key role in the environmental devastation taking place in Indonesia and Malaysia, as well as Latin America and Africa.

Oil palm production is responsible for massive deforestation, land use disputes with indigenous populations, and complete destruction of tropical ecosystems. It is the principle reason for the endangerment of animals such as the pygmy elephant — the smallest elephant on Earth — the clouded leopard, and the long-nosed tapir. Oil palm production is also responsible for the disappearance of about half of the world’s population of wild orangutans.
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/01/23/f ... ionogenic/

PALM OIL BUSINESS DESTROYING A LITTLE BIT MORE INDONESIA EVERY YEAR (MUST READ)
The Eco-Apocalypse in Indonesia That No One is Talking About
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/10/30/t ... ing-about/
Image

GOOGLE THIS
100,000 deaths due to forest fires in Indonesia: study | Indonesia's forest fires: everything you need to know | Indonesia dismisses study showing forest fire haze killed more than 100,000 people | Indonesia's fires labelled a 'crime against humanity' as 500,000 suffer


Published on Feb 6, 2014
(SCIENTISTS ARE SUPPOSED TO STUDY THIS IN COLLEGE)
Process contaminants, what are they? What are scientists doing to protect consumers? And how can consumers reduce their exposure to them?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yedloySByx4
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Governments cannot do a thinG without taxation.... MONEY but 80-90% of the $$ it gets go into the war business. Meanwhile many people would argue that we need it to build roads. Roads of course that get bombed in due time. :-".

The fact is since that the war economy is what drives *power*, who really needs money?
Arent 5-4000 years of much of the same enough to say enough??? Or shall we wait and watch on TV our own destruction without any reaction while we all are being sprayed with **neural dust** without our consent? For how long can humans fund their own destruction. The law of the fittest now an utter deception. What works for animals does not work for humans. Time to get it and quickly now.

will more notice that truth is hidden in plain sight again?

THERE ARE NO MODERATE REBELS IN SYRIA, ONLY FUNDED EXTREMISTS
CNN Exclusive: D-Rep. Gabbard on meeting with Assad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID223ToMVxM

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard Explains Why "We Have To Stop Spending TRILLIONS On Regime Change Wars!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxaYHDqo5ts


more taxpayers-money driven plot in the making
(google this)
Deep State AI Algorithms will Scan Faces to Determine Criminality
‘A genetically modified cyborg dragonfly that can spy on anyone has been unveiled.
Engineers Create The First Dust-Sized Wireless Sensors That Can Be Implanted Into The Human Body
Science Fiction Becomes Reality, Robots to Get "Electronic Personhood" Legal Status

Smart Dust – The Future of Involuntary Treatment of the Public
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/01/18/s ... nt-public/

END OF ROAD... MONEY IS DONE.... FAREWELL !!! TIME FOR SELF-RESPONSIBILITY HAS NOW COME. THE ILLUSION WAS GREAT AND WORTH THE LESSON THOUGH. =D>

REALITY IS REALISTIC, PUZZLE SOLVED
Image
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:48 pm

Life is LIFE... that is what it forever comes down to, and our psychopathic society is fragmenting people's minds to no end. It is okay to bomb countries and okay to push abortion irrationally goes hand by hand. This notion of necessary evil is caused by moral relativism, and what will engulf us all at some point.

Teaching the respect for Life starts in kindergarten, I am afraid. The educational system? What educational system?

Talking of necessary evil: let throw some "perspective" into the mix. Since they don't debate this for days on TV, that has to be true. Of course that would also expose the irrelevance of governance as a whole.
=================

800,000 Missing Kids? ... News reports cited a statistic that 800,000 children disappear every year in the United States. ... —or about 2,000 a day. 4 million in 5 years.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=800%2C000+kids+disappearing+every+year+in+the+u%20%20s&t=ffnt&atb=v44-3&ia=web


Faces of Britain's lost children: How 140,000 under-18s vanish across the country each year http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638708/Faces-Britains-lost-children-Missing-People-launches-The-Big-Tweet-campaign.html#ixzz4XCmHmbD3

talk of organized crime
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:04 pm

the UN is very good at issuing warnings, but that is pretty much it. We shouldn't expect more from a death cult organization. We live in sick world but the good news is that we can change it if people recognize their addiction to fear and violence. It starts at home.
Fixing the world will require that everybody takes responsibility at his own level for the world' state of affair, BUT then act at their own level with this new mindset. The One and the Whole are complementary. The biggest con game in human history: teaching the opposite: us/I vs them

==================================
Yemen on brink of famine following bombing of vital port, UN says
20 Aug, 2015 17:47
https://www.rt.com/news/312958-yemen-famine-port-bombing/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQZya9V6Jk4

‘Largest humanitarian crisis in world:’ 18 million Yemeni civilians in need of assistance
30 January 2017 GMT
SHOCKING
https://www.rt.com/news/375549-un-yemen-strikes-war-crime/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfdPClh4t9Q


‘No legitimate military objectives’: UN panel finds Saudi strikes in Yemen may amount to war crimes
‘An expert UN panel investigating ten separate airstrikes by the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen – in which at least 292 civilians died – has found that most were the result of an ‘ineffective targeting process’ or deliberate attacks on peaceful targets.

“In eight of the 10 investigations, the panel found no evidence that the airstrikes had targeted legitimate military objectives,” the 63-page report presented to the UN Security Council on Friday stated, which has been obtained by Reuters. “For all 10 investigations, the panel considers it almost certain that the coalition did not meet international humanitarian law requirements of proportionality and precautions in attack.”

“The panel considers that some of the attacks may amount to war crimes,” the experts said, echoing statements repeatedly made by independent observers since conflict broke out in the country two years ago.’
https://www.rt.com/news/375549-un-yemen-strikes-war-crime/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome


Are Obama's Record Arms Sales to Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Egypt and Iraq Fueling Unrest in Middle East?
April 07, 2015
https://www.democracynow.org/2015/4/7/are_obamas_record_arms_sales_to


EU criticises British arms sales to Saudi Arabia
Britain sold close to £3bn worth to the kingdom in the last year and is heavily implicated in the Saudi campaign in Yemen
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/13/eu-criticises-british-arms-sales-saudi-arabia
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:06 pm

It's funny, Celine, but the Huffington Post in a recent editorial, pointed out the view, that Trump's impeachment is imminent. Now I am also looking into what appears to be Your forum, and you may be wondering what on earth has he to do with it.

Well, the writer of the article used the exact same phrase, "The reality of reality' , in conjunction with the View of Trump, not only as a dangerous odd ball, but a borderline psychopath, as well. The point made was that Trump sees reality within his own self enclosed , narcissistic megalomania, and his policies mirror TV, and generally media responses to his outrages behavior. They imply a serious meltdown due to the pressures of his job, for which he was at once incompetent and unprepared to preform.

Since he does not share a common sense view of reality, the Real real is beginning to irk him, as it presses in from many sides.

I was compelled, to give a political spin to Your mainly economic observation, for it is true as they say, economics begin wars, but it is political mistakes which drive them. Without a driver, the route may cause catastrophic blunders.

Just noted this in passing, to bring in a contemporaneous issue, on a similar vein.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2374
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby Arminius » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:00 pm

CelineK wrote:POWER IN ONE IMAGE
Image

That image shows what debt really means, yes. It is the opposite of the intergenerational justice, thus the intergenerational injustice: the generations of the future pay for the generations of the present. And it is a process that proceeds exponentially. :o
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5425
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:30 am

hey, do you mean that you dropped by the earthcustodians forum? Thanks, it's very quiet now but I am sure it will pick up after the trailer release scheduled for early march. So hanging on there and feel free to become a member :mrgreen:

I do not support Trump, he is going to continue the Obama Nobel Prize's war policy. Some columnists refer to Trump as the last US present before states start to secede.

But the good news is that people are no longer fooling themselves
International Survey Reveals 85% Of The World Lives Under Political Corruption
https://www.transparency.org/news/featu ... index_2016

Image

Interestingly the West is still orange because of vanity, I assume. 8-[

I think we must brace ourselves for a great upheaval before Trump's presidency ends

I love talking of Reality with a capital R but that is a long subject! But I'd say that money is the mean to achieve bad politics. So it is a tool. Though saying "bad politics" implies that "they" just do blunders unintentionally, and after 5000 years of much of the same, failure is a political agenda on its own. At best it is time we begin to seriously question"power" and the meaning of charity

Meet the begging bowl barons: How YOU are helping to fund international charity (same story everywhere)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4TBEeJ19r


jerkey wrote:It's funny, Celine, but the Huffington Post in a recent editorial, pointed out the view, that Trump's impeachment is imminent. Now I am also looking into what appears to be Your forum, and you may be wondering what on earth has he to do with it.

Well, the writer of the article used the exact same phrase, "The reality of reality' , in conjunction with the View of Trump, not only as a dangerous odd ball, but a borderline psychopath, as well. The point made was that Trump sees reality within his own self enclosed , narcissistic megalomania, and his policies mirror TV, and generally media responses to his outrages behavior. They imply a serious meltdown due to the pressures of his job, for which he was at once incompetent and unprepared to preform.

Since he does not share a common sense view of reality, the Real real is beginning to irk him, as it presses in from many sides.

I was compelled, to give a political spin to Your mainly economic observation, for it is true as they say, economics begin wars, but it is political mistakes which drive them. Without a driver, the route may cause catastrophic blunders.

Just noted this in passing, to bring in a contemporaneous issue, on a similar vein.
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:26 am

I know a real estate broker that always pats herself on the back, saying she works her butt off during the housing boom because money was everywhere. Every now and then, I mentioned to her very diplomatically that it didnt last and that 40 trillion of wealth evaporated in the bust, that if greenspan had been proactive, the boom would have never existed. Sometimes she happens to swear that she was doing her job honestly or shrugs when realizing that she got a big push. Unfortunately she will never question the ethics of loading people with debts.


Arminius wrote:
CelineK wrote:POWER IN ONE IMAGE
Image

That image shows what debt really means, yes. It is the opposite of the intergenerational justice, thus the intergenerational injustice: the generations of the future pay for the generations of the present. And it is a process that proceeds exponentially. :o
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:31 pm

Time for metaphilosophy to take over.. another jaw dropping investigation of mine

====================
Putting The ‘Gift Of Life’… On Life Support!

By now the trend should rather be obvious: socialized healthcare wouldn't go anywhere without capitalism and otherwise. Both are putting the Gift Of Life on life support. It all becomes crystal clear when probing the overbilling disaster. Capitalism is antagonistic to efficient treatments. And socialism seeks to further regulate, all of which gives the industry and big-pharma alike more power. According to Malcolm Sparrowd, a mathematician at Harvard, the overbilling fraud estimate adds up to a minimum sum of $270 billion a year or at least ten percent of all health care expenses. Regulations never work because there're drafted by the one-sided profits hunters themselves and a bunch of aggressive lobbyists buying politics. Any genuine action to fix the mess will destroy healthcare as we know it. Meanwhile corruption continues unabated....

The systemic fraud goes far beyond the organized criminal syndicates, asserts Sparrowd. Insurances also can do little if, for example, an hospital charges $20 per aspirin and an ‘oral administration fee’ for the transportation of this aspirin to the patient. People are basically charged for phantom procedures, nominal physician visits, for transporting specimens down a few floors to the labs. As a matter of fact, skyrocketing premiums also take into account the price tag of such a rampant lack of ethics. It is a catch 22 subverting the ‘gift of life’. This is the dead end of monetization.

LONG
http://www.earthcustodians.net/blog/201 ... e-support/
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:10 pm

I could have started another thread but chose otherwise

anyone grasping that money is a time device and that the powers that be use it to further themselves and implement distractions (waste of time), then you are ready to go money-free!!

indeed... after WW2, people all signed up for SSN, and now RATIONED 'universal basic income' for all is on the horizon.
====================
HELLO???!!!
Image

February 23, 2017
A Money-free Society To Resolve The Automation Headache

We live in a such polarized society that most minds get frozen when it comes down to the handling of the upcoming tidal wave of joblessness and the automation takeover. The vast majority is already begging for the government to step in. And as we will see, the ‘universal basic income’ is not only a fake solution but also the most insidious of all.........

The essential intellectual trait Earth Custodians all share is the comprehension that money is mainly a time device. And that the *powers that be* can only control society by using time driven incentives — whatever apprehension about the future. And because time has an elusive component and varies depending on the education, the only way to slow down competition is to control the ‘time’. Distractions often make one lose sight of time and also waste one’s time while making people believe they are in control of the timing of their own lives. For example, after WW2, we were led to believe that social security would be there in time to take over. Today driving cars give the impression that rushing allows us to do a lot more. But what for in the end? To rely on some ‘universal basic income’? From birth to death, all what the system does is to keep us into a frantic consumerist mode under the guise to make life easier so we can enjoy more time off. In our physical dimension, life itself is time. Every day reminds us that our days are counted to start with. And materialism makes it even more so. And what if it were all wrong? The more we look at it for an answer, the more question marks begin to appear on the horizon.

If this makes sense to you, you are ready for ‘mindset transitioning’. Knowledge also accelerates time but equally demonstrates that everything is a zero-sum game. We do a lot more today in one hour time than 50 years ago. Mainly because society is now entirely computerized. Even spreading the aims of the Earth Custodians requires the use of time as a devise to let the world know about the Movement. Because now, more than ever, time is about to run out. Money-free or basic universal income? In a nutshell, the Earth Custodians Movement seeks to embody the struggle to overcome time as a tool for social control.

The technocrats knew since the first computer was created that our destiny was about to be altered in a big way and lead to massive unemployment. Populations could have been prepared for the shift 50 years ago and by now, we’d be able to muddle through. Unfortunately, it won’t be the case, unless a majority understand that there is NO way back. There is no way back unless wishing to join a Mormon or Amish community. Money has to go because the speed of knowledge is catching up with that of the liquidity circulating – hence the jobless waves on the horizon. .......

more
http://www.earthcustodians.net/blog/201 ... utomatioj/
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Mindset transitioning, but to my own mindset, the Trixie mindset.

Mindset is, wealth and money is not a time-device, but a time-emotion-health device.

Reason being, is a lumberjack body builds not for ego of body,image, but ego of the satisfaction of picking up logs and building houses the natural way.
A princess doesn't bodybuild for body,social image, wants to be effete and pampered.

Both entities get "credits" to buy goods, mainly, food and shelter. The food and shelter is neeeded for the third essential good, sex, to raise a healthy child.

The fourth good, entertainment, is what you refer as a distraction time suck, but entertainment is the result of cultural excess, lack of need, and thus ability to expand one's intelligence other than devoting it to immediate related areas. Removing it will remove the intelligence. The difference is the difference between africa and the europe, africans are more directly focused on immediate survival, humping pots and pans to and from water source, have much less sophisticated entertainment and technology, europe has a wider span of temporal awareness.
God is dead.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 8219
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Mindset is, wealth and money is not a time-device, but a time-emotion-health device. .


competition is mainly a time device, sorry or maybe you are unaware of the concept of the "velocity of money" in economics. Those who have more money can compete faster, so their investment circulates faster too.

But on a cosmic scale present is all there is.
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:14 pm

CelineK wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Mindset is, wealth and money is not a time-device, but a time-emotion-health device. .


competition is mainly a time device, sorry or maybe you are unaware of the concept of the "velocity of money" in economics. Those who have more money can compete faster, so their investment circulates faster too.

But on a cosmic scale present is all there is.


Im well aware that time is money, but money is not just time. Are you aware of how Venn diagrams operate?
God is dead.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 8219
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:12 pm

let see... here are the latest... if you read the article, with the current technology, they could already cause 49% unemployment overnight....
https://futurism.com/major-firm-announc ... -with-a-i/

so what are they waiting for? They are waiting for a mega world war which is now gathering pace

and if the WW3 is aborted there is a plan B... follow the money....... 4000 years that we are paying for our destruction, one century at the time,that people still accept financing their own demise after 4000 is beyond me... at age 16, I already figured it out that it was pure madness

This is really bogus... where will they get the money if 50% or more are on basic universal income? Got it.... it is the very last boom-bust to gobble up investors' money, until their last pennies. Maybe we wont have a crash just now... who knows, 3 to 5 years from now

Cyborgs - The Next Billion Dollar Industry
5 April 2017 GMT

How upgrading humans will become the next billion-dollar industry. Investors searching for the next transformative technology destined to turn a bunch of Ivy League dropouts into billionaires, and half the market into a loose slot machine, need only look in the mirror.

“The greatest industry of the 21st century will probably be to upgrade human beings,” historian Yuval Harari, author of the fascinating new book “Homo Deus,” told MarketWatch.’ ................

At the same time, these superhumans will have less and less to do, Harari, said, because robots and artificial intelligence will perform more and more of the jobs with which obsolete humans used to be tasked. So what will these future humans do all day? Will we sail aboard an intergalactic cruise ship sitting on our butts while sucking down junk food like the future humans in Pixar’s feel-good dystopian movie “Wall-E”? Almost, Harari said. “The only serious answer I can give is they will play computer games,” Harari said. “Immersive, 3D virtual-reality games that will be far more fun and more exciting than anything in real life.” If that sounds straight out of an episode of “Black Mirror,” Harari noted that we have been playing variants on such games for thousands of years. “This is actually not completely new — religion is in a sense a virtual-reality game. There are a set of quite arbitrary laws, you have to gain points, and if you gain enough points in this life you get to go on to the next level.” Given that choice, it may be preferable to remain a flip phone in a dad bod case.

http://xavianthaze.blogspot.co.uk/2017/ ... ustry.html
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby Some Guy in History » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Even the parts of reality that aren't realistic are still realistically parts of reality. There is nothing unnatural if it all is found in nature. And, if you claim to have found it outside of nature, how can you be sure nature didn't lie to you, since lying is in its nature? If something is unrealistic, yet still found in reality, how realistic can it be presumed to be unreal entirely? And shouldn't it then still have a practical use in our reality one way or the other?

Image
Image

A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age; he dies of being a man. Death is a distant rumor to the young. Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2410
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby CelineK » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:49 pm

everything we create is reality and realistic, but the choice is between Light and Darkness

but this thread is about humans obsession with self-implementing and financing their own demise, and the whole picture isnt pretty. Instead of addressing the issue, people spend their time siding with fake politicians and fake media that sold them the same propaganda for 4000 years. We are now entering a full blown worldwide psychopathic mode as a result.


Some Guy in History wrote:Even the parts of reality that aren't realistic are still realistically parts of reality. There is nothing unnatural if it all is found in nature. And, if you claim to have found it outside of nature, how can you be sure nature didn't lie to you, since lying is in its nature? If something is unrealistic, yet still found in reality, how realistic can it be presumed to be unreal entirely? And shouldn't it then still have a practical use in our reality one way or the other?

Image
The Laws Of Light, Emotions And Sexuality. http://www.celinek.net The time has come in the history of man's journey from his material jungle to his spiritual mountain top when it is imperative that he must live more and more in the cosmic Light universe of knowing, and less in the electric wave universe of sensing -- Walter Russell.
=============================================================
A Money-Free Society Is Now Reality! The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth and not to fall under the will or legislative authority of man but only have the law of nature (immutable principles) for his rule. Samuel Adams. -- http://www.earthcustodians.net
User avatar
CelineK
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: No Man's Land In A Money-Free Wold

Re: Reality Is Realistic

Postby Some Guy in History » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Spoiler alert: The light is the evil one. It puts all of its darkness on the dark, claims it to be evil and good is sick and tired of losing, so the light is going to get bitch-smacked around until it realizes we built this shit in the dark before the light and before the light of truth exposed it.

And when it comes down to choosing between the ugliness of the light and the beauty found in the darkness, you can expect to find me most often amongst my beautiful darkness then on some throne surrounded by lofty wannabe angels.

Image

Find Me (In the Darkness)

In the cool darkness find me
standing amid pale moon light
There I will be
a man of stature and size
not creeping through shadows
nor lurking with intent maddening
but striding forward
fiery spirit within me, blazing
hidden behind darkened eyes
born of the need to survive
Look as if I fit in
Be like and look like them
for if I don't, tis my downfall
as they rip to shreds something
as they rip to shreds me
for satisfaction so momentary
a brief respite from what I sought
to bring to the world; their loss
Causing them to think thoughts
they'd rather not
buried down deep in consciousness
stored in forgottenness
rage and anger and torment
sorrow and bitter regret
secrets behind lies
lies behind secrets
doors shut and never opened
doors opened that should be shut
cycling and circulation through unstable
frames of minds; they're unable
to exercise, beyond their current frame
lost to the box they can't escape
but find me in the darkness
standing amid pale moon light
There I will be, where no one looks to see
hidden behind darkened eyes
striking blows for frightened minds
because freedom is a dream shared
It is a dream fought for and protected
On all fronts and in all ways
and we deserve freedom of peace of mind
freedom on all fronts and in all lives
so that no more have to live in
sorrow and pain and torment
and no more will have to suffer
the way that some suffer
too intense and too wrong for words
where only silence is
and thought just can't sum up
so much loss, so much anger
so much sadness; rage; unconstrained
caused by ourselves and our fellow man
failing to rise above inferior plan
falling prey to enemies that have preyed
on our species for far too long
and have put paid
to every bit of our societal decay
Find me in the darkness
Standing in the moonlight
Gazing up at stars and sky
There I stand and there I fight.
Image

A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age; he dies of being a man. Death is a distant rumor to the young. Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2410
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users