Jokerism vs Terasem

Jokerism is the idea that the world will collapse from the inside out.
Terasem is the idea that the world will make faster and faster progress, and the progress will be good.

I think both of these things will happen, but both not being absolute.
I’m guessing 40% of the human population will die out due to self caused problems.
Then the rest gets enough free energy going to fuel a revolution of technological solutions.

How do you solve the lack of compassion, sense of humor, curiosity, passion?

What’s this Jokerism you speak of? :stuck_out_tongue: To be fair my philosophy is merely an elaboration of civilization’s unsustainability and absurdism guided by entropy with an understanding of social nihilism thrown into the mix. My philosophy is nothing new of course where I follow in the footsteps of trailblazers like Oswald Spangler where the only difference is that I speak for the entire world. At any rate there will be no global salvation for technological industrial society without some sort of new radical energy infrastructure in place and so far all ideas for one are theoretical or outright untenable.

Collapse, chaos, and possibly total annihilation is the future.

The father of invention is Need.

I do not understand your sentence. Okay, now tell me your meaning adding more indepth insight, please?

Yeah, how do you create NEEDS in others?

The only thing that anyone ever, ever needs …
… is whatever is missing.

No, these people act as if these qualities do not exist in themselves, completely foreign and unnatural concepts to them. How to instigate a NEED to be compassionate, etc.?

We may have some things wrong like mistaking that the NEED has been denied and unfulfilled. Perhaps NEEDS such as those were never there to begin with.

If that is the case, how do you gift such a need to be compassionate to another without reducing them to the training of an animal, pet?

Where’s Jesus when you need him? Perhaps everyone needs a Tibetan Monk as a teacher.

The fall - meant as the seasonal fall or as the setting of the sun (sundown, sunset). At least we as the westerners - but perhaps even all humans - are now at the beginning of the last phase of autumn (fall).

Yes.

The realization of “the idea that the world will collapse from the inside out” is not only but also based on “the idea that the world will make faster and faster progress, and the progress will be good”.

What, if the percentage is at least 80%, probably 99% or even 100%? :astonished:

I will have to respond to this thread later tonight.

Well, I personally have to disagree with ‘Jokerism’, claiming both, in the same breath, to have been the Joker in a past reality/eternity/life time, that the memories of that life were recorded and kept clean enough to make a movie out of it and the fact that I created reality itself from the inside out right at the point where it would have collapsed on itself and I am the only one with proper claim to that.

I dare you to state that I am wrong or that I speak lies and falsities or that I’m insane. I actually fucking dare you.

It’s, “necessity is the mother of invention”. Fucking misogynist.

:laughing:

Sometimes it isn’t only the parents that nurture invention, but the crazy uncles and aunts, the siblings, etc. Sometimes things are introduced just because they’re cool and are breaking the rules by giving superior technology to a backwards society where only one person can use it, breaking the laws of reality and putting in place an oopa, out of place artifact.

If you’re talking about Random Factor, the short of it is, you don’t.

Was this the thread where Random says Insanity is no fun? I beg to differ.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQnolt_hqBA[/youtube]

You’re so caught up in me and you still claim me to be the weak one.