Is now the chance to start turning Newspeak on it's head?

A comment in an article about a CNN piece that labels Milo a “White Nationalist” (etc. etc. ad nauseum) caught my eye. He wrote the acronym LGBT which he defined as “Let’s Get Behind Trump”. I think this is great. It is the left’s sacred cow. Milo is already being told he ‘isn’t really gay’ or was ‘never really one of us’ etc. Take the “mediocre negroes”, or “prop” comments as other examples from these most tolerant of people.

The left has made a dangerous and sickly vindictive sport of controlling thought and speech, and the Ministry of Truth is not far off. “Fake news” is a perfect example of what can be done when we fight them on their home turf so to speak. It may sound childish or pointless, but I think it is a perfect way of combating their language policing. Their modus operandi is to fill the fields of public discourse, education et al with enough manure that even though there is stuff under the manure, it is all anyone can see, and to get under the manure people have to do a lot of digging through shit and be prepared to get covered in it. Of course, this is not a strong character trait in the average person. Most of us that have ever tried to open someone’s eyes to something know very well that most people cannot understand new concepts unless you spoon feed them, and in most cases they demand to be spoon fed and in most cases STILL can’t bring themselves to change how they think. If we co-opt the made up words and concepts the left is trying to control the past, present and future with, just like “fake news”, it takes the piss right out of them, and quickly. As long as it is something catchy and flows well in the case of an acronym. Some ideas sound like something one’s mom would come up with. Even better is to co-opt the term completely without modification like “Fake News”.

With the word “racist”, for example, it is becoming so overused that an increasingly common reply is “so what” or some other derision. This is still mostly confined to online media where people are more anonymous, think they are more anonymous, or just more likely to speak in a freer manner. Saying something like this in the workplace would in many instances end in your termination. While it is a good thing that the word is becoming increasingly recognized as “meaningless” (I can assure you it is not meaningless) in some sense, it still misses the mark, and takes a long time to get there. To take the former approach, we would change the reply so it either accuses the person making the accusation of being racist themselves by insisting on a consistent definition, or questions their motive/bias/crimethink in how they define the word. This is happening a little bit which I am happy to see.

Of course, this is not some new concept, obviously it is how the Left controls the narrative to begin with, but I think popularizing the tactic could be helpful.

LGBT everyone!

(I am not a Trump supporter strictly speaking, but that is not the point)

Fantastic point with LGBT, “Let’s Get Behind Trump!” We should have t-shirts made.

Yes people are fucking sick and tired of this politically correct liberal fascism that has been developing and now solidifying under Obama. Not surprisingly the more this fascism develops the worse off most people are, the less jobs there are, the lower wages are, the more suicides and drug abuse there is, the more debt there is, and the more peoole are divided against each other and blinded to rational thought.

But remember… tomorrow we start a new chapter! I got my bottle of scotch here waiting to toast Trump tomorrow, and I know others who are doing the same. The true number of leftie insane sjw types is much smaller than implied by media and pop culture, and the polls have already bee proven to be pure misinformation.

No worries. But yeah let’s start turning newsspeak on its head like you say.

Man, you folks make terrible strategists…

If my goal was to get rid of guns…

I’d hire whackos to misuse them

If my goal were to get rid of free speech, the first thing I’d do is invent fake news…

You really think Trump is the messiah?

He’s one of the elites who’s part of think tanks to destroy America - this is so far beyond the stage of conservative and liberal

Preach of the evil they do…
… and then do it better.

:eusa-snooty:

Ok then, make your case. Lay out your evidence and reasoning why you believe Trump is “an insider” and not legitimate. So far you’ve just stated so, but you can convince me if you can… convince me, if you have any real evidence and solid reasoning.

I myself am an Insider but also an Outsider. I went to the top 5 most elite schools of my nation. Only thing better is German schools because as a matter of fact I knew a guy from germany who made a 3d fps engine at age 15, wasn’t even made with Game Maker but C++.

What I know about the Jews is that they bully their own viscisiously. There was a Jew there who was bullied relentlessly by all the other Jews. But I am not against bullying. Fact is, I was bullied my whole life. Now it is time for me to be the bully. I paid my dues, got bullied my whole life, but now that it is my turn to bully I am not allowed to like the good old days, these SJW faggots rob me of what is rightfully mine. The SJW’s are the true bullys. The Jews are the true bullies who butcher your genetals, circumcize and brainwash whites to fight each other instead of the real enemy, which is nuns and jews.

I can tell you Trump is also an insider but an Outsider. I helped get him elected to make America Great Again. He was backed by several corporations, but these were billion dollar corporations not multi-trillion dollar jew corporations. Trump is rich, but not wealthy. He doesn’t have control of the media.

Trump wasn’t the point of the post, try harder. Disclaimer: I take no responsibility if you give yourself an aneurysm attempting to try harder.

The case, when just a citizen with your feet on the ground, is what they DON’T say.

How could we be losing the information war to fake news???

Just set up a site that’s covertly national and give it mass media hype, a single dedicated site that checks facts.

Trump is on board for the ministry of truth by not denouncing it, he’s working the wheels to try to destroy free speech.

Oh, it’s so scarrry that foreign governments can make the whole internet a lie!!!

Are you joking me??!?!?!

Watch for what people don’t say…

Watch for what people don’t do.

Trump is supposedly a billionaire …

If the truth war meant that much to him, he could have covertly started this organization and plugged it in his speeches or tweets, he could bankroll the whole thing until it becomes federalized.

The main media is already significantly fake. And they are all against Trump and have been since June 17, 2015, after he announced his campaign. The lies are daily right now.

Are you saying Trump set up a fact checking site? What is the address? I will look at it to see if it is honest or not.

I am watching what Trump says, you should too:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUyAk0bYps0&app=desktop

youtube.com/watch?v=pMgjwBgCZIw&app=desktop

What in these do you object to, that Trump said? Tell me one or two things he has said that you think demonstrate he is what you claim. Do you have anything other than paranoid conspiracy? I hope your standard isn’t to simply pick the most paranoid possibility and run with that precisely because it’s the most paranoid.

I made my case very simply…

When you are just an ignorant citizen on the ground, feeding off crumbs…

It’s not what people say, it’s what they don’t say…

Those are extremely wise words, and I hope the full impact of them percolates into you

Actually you didn’t provide a single coherent idea or piece of evidence except to allude to a website without actually giving the website address or name.

Are you an ideologue, or just don’t know how to make an argument?

The website doesn’t exist!!

That’s the point!!!

I watched your trump videos…

He didn’t say anything different than Hillary.

You misread my post …

It’s what people don’t say and don’t do (didn’t make the website )

You alluded, confusingly, to a website that doesn’t exist and then later point out that it doesn’t exist. Then you say “He didn’t say anything different than Hillary” (entirely not true). And you avoided my question to you that you point out one or two specific things Trump said that give reason to think he is what you claim.

That is the sum of your arguments?

Looks like we’re done here.

How hard is it to understand. 3 times in a row …

It’s not what you say or do, it’s what you don’t say or do?!?!??!

Besides, trump stated in those videos he only has a " little amount of debt".

That means Trump isn’t even profitable!!!

Again, it’s not debt if your assets cover your payments (like groceries) Trump stated in his own words “I have a little bit of debt”

Way to go trump!!

Either you don’t know what debt means, or your corporation isn’t solvent !!