Should the US support Global Warming?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05 … l-be-a-go/

The benefits of global warming radically outweigh the effort to eliminate it. Should Donald Trump lead the rally in support of global warming? Is it possible for humans to even pull it off, or are we powerless against the awesome capacity of the Earth’s weather patterns? Hard to say, currently no biased info in support of human lead climate change exists, it’s all ran by groups funded by governments and lobbyists using scare tactics to receive revenue. If it is possible, the US should be the leader in the effort. The benefits are clear, and we shouldn’t turn our backs on them. It is a question of capability. It’s unclear we can aid the environment in warming even if we wanted to. This remains a major benchmark for 21st century science in my mind, to tame the environment and make it benefit mankind.

No we should not fight global warming, but this does not mean that I deny it happening or that I deny that mankind has sped the process up. Earth has had numerous heat waves, ice ages and extinctions so it might be time for this stupid little species to out-evolve this rock. In addition, I do not have the time or effort to thoroughly research this claim, HOWEVER, I am sure an argument could be made stating that politically left ideologues who want to save the whales and the trees and the polar bears are just not being honest with themselves and will just be creating a longer lasting hassle. Species are going to go extinct anyways, the planet will warm up with or without us, so why are we trying so hard to clean it up? Should we not be focused on understanding and controlling ourselves before an extensive plan is made to totally solve all environmental degradations?

I love how humanity is in such denial of its own industrial impact on the world that it will do anything to self delude itself to continue on living like a god.

Party on! (Until one day we no longer can…)

there is NO global warming… it is all about understanding solar cycles and how they influence earth temps. This is one of the biggest hoax ever

Climate Change Hoax Demolished by Geologist Direct to UK Government - Brilliant
youtube.com/watch?v=iEPW_P7GVB8

lets not also forget the man-made weather modifications going on
geoengineeringwatch.org

Most people have absolutely no idea how deeply corrupt our world is.

I don’t give a shit about the environment. I do give a shit about fracking stocks. TURD GO AND GOOGLE REXX AND THINK ABOUT HOW GOOD MY WEEK HAS BEEN AND PLEASE SPEND THE REST OF YOUR DAY KNOWING HOW HAPPY I AM AND HATING IT.

That is all.