"Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:38 pm

He's spent the last week bending over backward to try and make sure that everyone knows Trump's travel ban didn't have anything to do with Muslims.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24174
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Like he won't say, "nigger" or "tranny" or "faggot", but he'll do everything else in the world to make sure you know that's what he's thinking.


I dont take people like Ucci or Ecmandu seriously, they aren't rational. Satyr is more of a serious and rational philosopher who views on race and society are actually based on a form of logic and reasoning.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:44 pm

Satyr is gay, he just can't accept it.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24174
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:44 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Satyr is gay, he just can't accept it.


What bearing does that have on his philosophy? If he is gay, he wasnt born that way, isnt a trufag.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Like I said Trixie,

You're destabilizing because of our discussion on the DNA machine.

I'll say it once in this thread, if you want to discuss it further, make a new thread.

Hypocrisy is what sends you to hell.

There's a loophole on the female side though.

The biggest mundane complaint on earth is that females only have sex with what they complain about first (jerks)...

The loophole that they have is that you have to be a hypocrite to allow them into hell, at which point they will not ever understand this truth in a motivating way, which means you'll never get sex.

If they do understand, you had to have abused them to get it, which makes you a hypocrite and sends you to hell.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6679
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:46 pm

you are part of society all a bunch of stupid hypocrits.

you even said yourself you went to hell. for all i know it was for you opposing my good spirit of love.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:Satyr is gay, he just can't accept it.


What bearing does that have on his philosophy? If he is gay, he wasnt born that way, isnt a trufag.


Not saying that it does. Just pointing it out.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24174
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Trixie,

Shaming people who have helled is like teasing someone for a birthmark on their face.

It's very rude.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6679
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Trixie,

Shaming people who have helled is like teasing someone for a birthmark on their face.

It's very rude.


i tried not to bring it up but you left me no choice. u told me assholes would go to hell for 4 billion years which means you are out of control.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:46 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Like I said Trixie,

You're destabilizing because of our discussion on the DNA machine.

I'll say it once in this thread, if you want to discuss it further, make a new thread.

Hypocrisy is what sends you to hell.

There's a loophole on the female side though.

The biggest mundane complaint on earth is that females only have sex with what they complain about first (jerks)...

The loophole that they have is that you have to be a hypocrite to allow them into hell, at which point they will not ever understand this truth in a motivating way, which means you'll never get sex.

If they do understand, you had to have abused them to get it, which makes you a hypocrite and sends you to hell.


Trixie, I forgot the important part, if you want to continue this, make a new thread, this needs to be said though ...

If you hell a woman (the jerk) you will go to hell, females can hell men with no consequence ... Men cannot hell females without consequence.

You'll see!!

The important part to understand about the loophole...

If you EVER get anything good by helling a female (only applies to heterosexuals) from ANYONE IN THE ENTIRE COSMOS... You will be sent to hell ...

So either you're in hell or you'll be sent to it.

And it's not 4 billion damn years!!

It's FOREVER!!!

You're not a heterosexual male, so this actually isn't your problem at all. If I became gay or female, I'd be a cuck, which I'm not.

I'm a lot more badass than you are Trixie.

Oh, and Satyr is a fucking retard.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6679
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:55 pm

The male loophole is philosophic zombie universes.

That's the only one.

If women like you... Before you leave, you have to leave a philosophic zombie copy of yourself back in another world.

That's the sum of the law.

It's a big universe Trixie.

Try to enjoy it!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6679
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Meno_ » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:37 am

[quote="Ultimate Philosophy 1001"]you are part of society all a bunch of stupid hypocrits.

you even said yourself you went to hell. for all i know it was for you opposing my good spirit of love.[
/
quote]

I totally agree, Trixie, and as far as not enjoying it,
the pain that is, I think he does know, only too well for

he is human, oh so human, and Satyr couldn't care less, because he can't distinguish pain from pleasure after years of training, therefore he doesent hurt.

More hauteur means more rigor to him, since he has
gone to live with Cerberus.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2086
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:43 pm

jerkey wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:you are part of society all a bunch of stupid hypocrits.

you even said yourself you went to hell. for all i know it was for you opposing my good spirit of love.[
/
quote]

I totally agree, Trixie, and as far as not enjoying it,
the pain that is, I think he does know, only too well for

he is human, oh so human, and Satyr couldn't care less, because he can't distinguish pain from pleasure after years of training, therefore he doesent hurt.

More hauteur means more rigor to him, since he has
gone to live with Cerberus.


Divorce can take a toll on a man, you invest all your energies into a female and you get stolen and robbed, sometimes its easier for a man not to feel. Maybe that's why he can never pin down what pain is other than "need". Jerki, what is your explanation of what pain is?

My explanation of pain is that it is a cold white noise, white noise of the universe, we hide in our bodies because there outside is far worse, nothing but pain. Thus in the game Heretic 3 they describe a teleporter where you recieve the satanic scrolls, allowing you teleport across the universe, leaving your body and entering an undescribable pain (the pain of being directly senseconnected to the universe's essence, the chaotic molecules.) The pain subsides after you enter another body.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Ecmandu wrote:If you hell a woman (the jerk) you will go to hell, females can hell men with no consequence ... Men cannot hell females without consequence.

You'll see!!

Seems incredibly sexist.

Still waiting on evidence on how this occurs. But in the meantime, all I ask is an explanation of why, why does this occur.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:48 pm

Ecmandu wrote:If women like you... Before you leave, you have to leave a philosophic zombie copy of yourself back in another world.

Thats totally backwards, just makes it harder for everyone to get laid, and makes a P-zombie get laid and they can't even feel it. It would be like a woman dumping you to make a piece of cardboard happy. You are about to send me into a rage.

That's the sum of the law.

It's a big universe Trixie.

Try to enjoy it!


Seems like a case of quantity over quality.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:20 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:If women like you... Before you leave, you have to leave a philosophic zombie copy of yourself back in another world.

Thats totally backwards, just makes it harder for everyone to get laid, and makes a P-zombie get laid and they can't even feel it. It would be like a woman dumping you to make a piece of cardboard happy. You are about to send me into a rage.

That's the sum of the law.

It's a big universe Trixie.

Try to enjoy it!


Seems like a case of quantity over quality.


Philosophic zombies make it infinitely easier to get laid.

It's not sexist, it's the logic of reincarnation.

The biggest complaint men have is that only assholes get resources (sex being a resource - the one most referred to) so, if you are an asshole who EVER gets a resource, you go to hell by the hypocrite clause.

Trixie ... You're already saved because you want to be a woman. This isn't your problem
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6679
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Xunzian » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:20 am

Uccisore wrote:Are you deeply saddened by my problematic use of quotation marks?

Transphobia wasn't even a word the last time you posted on these forums, and already you're in the "I am shocked, shocked! That anybody would have a different opinion about transgendered issues, or not take it seriously when a man pretends to be a woman, in 2017!" mode.

Sorry, I don't get the progressive-stack newsletter, I'm bound to be something-else-phobic next week too as you lionize another %0.3 of the population. Where are we on Rachel Dolezal, anyway? Is it bigotry to doubt that people can change race by dressing up in a costume and wishing, or does common sense still apply in that instance?


This is true. I also knew fewer transfolks when I was last actively posting. Though, while I'm still not a huge fan of effeminate third-gendered homosexual folks, I'd like to think I'd have been better than to be actively transphobic. Passively, sure. So what?
User avatar
Xunzian
Drunken Master
 
Posts: 10432
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:14 pm

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Uccisore » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:21 am

Xunzian wrote:This is true. I also knew fewer transfolks when I was last actively posting. Though, while I'm still not a huge fan of effeminate third-gendered homosexual folks, I'd like to think I'd have been better than to be actively transphobic. Passively, sure. So what?


I am a creature of habit. I am probably always going to react in a predictable fashion to shaming tactics. "Because we have a scary-sounding word to call you" is not sufficient for me to change a position, neither is "Your position will make trannies sad". I don't think men transform into women by wishing or costumes, I don't think it makes sense to say that a biological male is "actually" a woman.

As far as effeminate queers go, I don't know. There's all sorts of stereotypes and subcultures that act in a weird, offputting way such that I wouldn't want them around me. Goths, rappers, weeaboos, trannies and fags: they can all just fuck right off. People clique up, and none of these groups need my approval. I remain at a loss as to why some such groups are supposed to be exempt from this natural way of things, and others not. The world doesn't need social scientists to justify why Goths wish it was the 18th century. The world doesn't need arguments about why trannies wish they were or think they are the sex that they aren't. At least, not until some fool comes up with a preposterous, transparently false 'gender theory' to justify some clique's kink and press it upon me as mandatory to accept. Then the logician in me has to poke holes, and the curmudgeon in me has to resist the pressure to change.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13172
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:08 am

lol @ "the logician in you". Poking holes in arguments is something that anyone can do to any argument. So being able to do that doesn't make you a logician, nor does it make any of your hole-poking anything any more special than anyone else's. I think what people find distasteful about you is that you seem to get some kind of kick out of being offensive. Which is sort of related to why I used to ask how old you are. You never answered that question, so I have to assume that you're some age between 18 and 24, because you have the mind of a child as far as the average reader of what you write is going to be concerned. You wont actually engage anyone who disagrees with you unless they are as comically politically slanted as you are. So there's that, and you're just kind of an immature asshole in most other circumstances. But hey, it's your life. Live it how you want. It's clear that you're the one who suffers the most from all of this.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24174
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Uccisore » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:05 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:lol @ "the logician in you". Poking holes in arguments is something that anyone can do to any argument. So being able to do that doesn't make you a logician, nor does it make any of your hole-poking anything any more special than anyone else's. I think what people find distasteful about you is that you seem to get some kind of kick out of being offensive. Which is sort of related to why I used to ask how old you are. You never answered that question, so I have to assume that you're some age between 18 and 24, because you have the mind of a child as far as the average reader of what you write is going to be concerned. You wont actually engage anyone who disagrees with you unless they are as comically politically slanted as you are. So there's that, and you're just kind of an immature asshole in most other circumstances. But hey, it's your life. Live it how you want. It's clear that you're the one who suffers the most from all of this.


I don't know what you think you wrote, but what you actually wrote is the leftist's typical reaction to encountering an opinion they disagree with on the internet. There's nothing unique about me, or about this thread, or about this topic. Right now, there's a hundred thousand left wingers across the web making up litanies of personal attacks and speculative bullshit about somebody's personal life because they just can't accept that not everybody is left wing. Xunzian is twice the thinker you'll ever be, and the best he could do was still "How dare you express your opinions in [current year]!"

You think it's about me, but it isn't. You and I both know that you make up stories and allegations similar to the above in your head every single time you watch or read somebody disagreeing with you about politics. It's just in your nature as somebody on the left. I don't take any more offense to it than I would an angry, barking dog. Your above post carries about as much meaning, after all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13172
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Xunzian » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:27 am

Uccisore wrote:
Xunzian wrote:This is true. I also knew fewer transfolks when I was last actively posting. Though, while I'm still not a huge fan of effeminate third-gendered homosexual folks, I'd like to think I'd have been better than to be actively transphobic. Passively, sure. So what?


I am a creature of habit. I am probably always going to react in a predictable fashion to shaming tactics. "Because we have a scary-sounding word to call you" is not sufficient for me to change a position, neither is "Your position will make trannies sad". I don't think men transform into women by wishing or costumes, I don't think it makes sense to say that a biological male is "actually" a woman.

As far as effeminate queers go, I don't know. There's all sorts of stereotypes and subcultures that act in a weird, offputting way such that I wouldn't want them around me. Goths, rappers, weeaboos, trannies and fags: they can all just fuck right off. People clique up, and none of these groups need my approval. I remain at a loss as to why some such groups are supposed to be exempt from this natural way of things, and others not. The world doesn't need social scientists to justify why Goths wish it was the 18th century. The world doesn't need arguments about why trannies wish they were or think they are the sex that they aren't. At least, not until some fool comes up with a preposterous, transparently false 'gender theory' to justify some clique's kink and press it upon me as mandatory to accept. Then the logician in me has to poke holes, and the curmudgeon in me has to resist the pressure to change.


Why not just try not being an asshole on for size? It's remarkably easy.
User avatar
Xunzian
Drunken Master
 
Posts: 10432
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:14 pm

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Xunzian » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:41 am

What's your position on gender dysphoria? It seems to be a real thing and a lamentable position. I sure as shit wouldn't want that nor would I wish that on my worst enemy.

Assuming you agree that it exists, the question is how to treat it. I think we'll both agree that lots of therapy is a good first step. You want to make sure it is gender dysphoria and not some whim or perversion. Actually, we probably don't agree on that. You're consistency is something I admire about you. You probably think that Caitlyn Jenner should be denied the power of her wealth to do what she pleases in the same way you think a dysphoric teen shouldn't feel the way they do.


For me, Trans* is such a rare issue it does boil down to the asshole test because otherwise, who cares? As President Trump said, "The current system we have works very well." This is the point where I could lazily post some pictures of gender normative MtF and FtMs but that misses the point. I've seen a lot of ugly people in bathrooms. Maybe they were passing poorly, maybe they are just ugly. Who gives a shit?

How does that hurt you or your community? Don't give me theoreticals.
User avatar
Xunzian
Drunken Master
 
Posts: 10432
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:14 pm

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Xunzian » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:00 am

Uccisore wrote: Xunzian is twice the thinker you'll ever be, and the best he could do was still "How dare you express your opinions in [current year]!"


I'll admit I was not rigorous. I think highly of you Ucci so I allow myself to be glib. I'm not going to try to save you because you were always kind enough and always had enough respect towards me to not try to save me.

What you are choosing to represent is deeply abhorrent to me. Some of that was always going to be. No way around that. But some other things I think, "maybe?".

I'm working on a way of grappling with conservatism. You helped me grapple with Christianity so I have great hopes. But right now I'm left with shadowboxing since I can't see anything to grab on to. I can't see anything but hate.

I married a fervently Protestant woman (adult baptism and everything since her father, a man I adore, is very much an atheist) and that is something I never would have done without you Ucci. Help me understand your political beliefs the way you helped me understand your god beliefs, since they are both strange and offensive to me.

This will be harder, since the racist south african woman who lives in a white enclave and the exploitative pawn shop owner won't be foils for "my side".

We seem to agree Trump is a regular Republican. Why should I love Trump?
User avatar
Xunzian
Drunken Master
 
Posts: 10432
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:14 pm

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:08 pm

Ucci=sore wrote:
Xunzian wrote:This is true. I also knew fewer transfolks when I was last actively posting. Though, while I'm still not a huge fan of effeminate third-gendered homosexual folks, I'd like to think I'd have been better than to be actively transphobic. Passively, sure. So what?


I am a creature of habit. I am probably always going to react in a predictable fashion to shaming tactics. "Because we have a scary-sounding word to call you" is not sufficient for me to change a position, neither is "Your position will make trannies sad". I don't think men transform into women by wishing or costumes, I don't think it makes sense to say that a biological male is "actually" a woman.

As far as effeminate queers go, I don't know. There's all sorts of stereotypes and subcultures that act in a weird, offputting way such that I wouldn't want them around me. Goths, rappers, weeaboos, trannies and fags: they can all just fuck right off. People clique up, and none of these groups need my approval. I remain at a loss as to why some such groups are supposed to be exempt from this natural way of things, and others not. The world doesn't need social scientists to justify why Goths wish it was the 18th century. The world doesn't need arguments about why trannies wish they were or think they are the sex that they aren't. At least, not until some fool comes up with a preposterous, transparently false 'gender theory' to justify some clique's kink and press it upon me as mandatory to accept. Then the logician in me has to poke holes, and the curmudgeon in me has to resist the pressure to change.

Seems like you want to be willfully ignorant, I don't see how I have to approve. The 2 paragraphs demonstrates the signs and symptoms of whiny-baby-syndrome, Ie. Facebook syndrome. Not too far removed from the grown-30-year-old-girl-who-hits-the-block-button kind of syndrome.
Image
I don't think you researched any scientific theory of gender, just found the most absurd shit-lib theory of gender you could find on the internet, and claim that anyone who has a scientific gender theory about transexuals is as dumb as a shitlib.

Ok, so here's a sneak peek of the actual science behind transgenderism. When a human male takes female hormones for four months, it's brain starts to lose about 1 cup of brain mass, and start to physically morph into a female brain.

Course you never hear that theory, because it goes against the shitlib dogma that sexes are equal.

Also, goths like 18th century clothing, because 18th centuries had fashion and weren't degenerate moderns with saggy pants.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: "Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Xunzian wrote:This is true. I also knew fewer transfolks when I was last actively posting. Though, while I'm still not a huge fan of effeminate third-gendered homosexual folks, I'd like to think I'd have been better than to be actively transphobic. Passively, sure. So what?


Words are not play things, for children to use. Third-gendered=hermaphrodite. A hermaphrodite cannot be homosexual, it is inherently bisexual, even if it lusts for only hermaphrodites, because hermaphrodites are bisexual entities (bisexual as in having male and female sex organs.)
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users