Generation, Tradition, and the rise of the Far Right

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: Generation, Tradition, and the rise of the Far Right

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:18 pm

This positive message was sponsored by the Russians.
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:45 pm

There are nationalists and then there are civic “nationalists” who are okay with anybody coming to the country as long as they share the same value, namely that anybody can come to the country.

They are globalists who call themselves nationalists because the globalists have been found out to be rats.

It's not cool anymore to be a globalist, outside the geriatric degenerate club and so they jump ship, only to infest a new platform with the same old dis-ease.
Having their panties in a twist because they are not welcome everywhere.
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:01 pm

The Far Right will continue to gain exponential power in the u.s. as long as liberal-leftism remains completely disloyal, unpatriotic, and fiscally irresponsible, by forcing future generations of children into deeper and deeper national debt.

After all, why did the Far Right and Nazis take power in Germany, except almost solely and primarily, as a response to crushing debt imposed on them by "internationalist cabals" (the jews)?

However in the u.s. those selling us out are our own neighbors and politicians.

Right-ism is synonymous with Moral Responsibility, for yourself and your own kind, family-first.
Urwrongx1000
Thinker

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:39 am

Only on the extreme far right can this kind of (*insert word associated with evil from Oxford dictionary*) discourse take place.
I'm honestly speechless.
I can't even.
It's 2017, bigots!

Is_Yde_opN
Thinker

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:16 am

I can't even...

Is_Yde_opN
Thinker

Postby AutSider » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:33 pm

Great video, has the same message as the OP, and points out the same things I pointed out in one of my first posts here.

If liberals are gonna call us racist whenever we take a position that is slightly right to theirs, then we might as well accept being called racists and go all the way being racist.

That's the weakness of disingenuous liberalism. It removes all incentives for right-wingers to moderate themselves, since they will be equated with the extreme and called "racist", "nazi", "white supremacist" anyway.
AutSider
BANNED

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:35 pm

That's the weakness of disingenuous liberalism. It removes all incentives for right-wingers to moderate themselves, since they will be equated with the extreme and called "racist", "nazi", "white supremacist" anyway.

This is true, either your their kind of extreme or your a terrorist.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics