News Media Lies

The “if” in the title conveniently fails to make it into the URL line:

theguardian.com/world/2017/ … tate-media

Can you believe this bullshit fake news? Fuck the Guardian.

This whole article, I can sum it up like this: China is building new islands and military installations in the S China Sea and in violation of international law and US interest, and Trump basically just said that this is happening. But apparently Trump is also going to start WWIII… what??

'Under Barack Obama the US remained neutral on sovereignty claims"… yeah, no shit. The fucking lamest of the lame Obozo doesnt pick a side, doesnt stir any pots, doesn’t stand for anything, doesn’t admit when a law or a line has been crossed… yeah no shit.

This entire story is fabricated fear-mongering nonsense. The entire gist is that Trump spoke a truth, and then we are supposed to conclude that because of speaking a truth, we are going to war with China. Hahah, no. China is rational, and Trump was right to say their leaders are smarter than our leaders, they take advantage of the US because we let them. Well, Trump will stop that, but that doesn’t mean war. It means a more rational relationship, which the Chinese will respect.

I am so fucking sick of all this fear-mongering and lying nonsense. Fuck the media, seriously.

The entire “if” clause, which is critical, of the entire article didnt make it into the URL link… do you really wonder why? I know why. They are trying to start war. I used to respect the Guardian just a little, if only because of Glen Greenwald. But now I see they are in the tank for the elite globalist politically-correct neoliberal liars too. Ok then. Fine. Fuck the Guardian.

I suppose that means the Intercept is suspect. But then again, Greenwald left the Guardian to start the Intercept… maybe he left the Guardian for other reasons, too?

Think for yourself. If you can… most cannot. If you are one of these who cannot, you need to rethink yourself, and your life. There is still time. Pick your side. Because they are picking it for you.

Liberals/DNC will attempt to start the war so as to blame Trump.

In a hypothetical situation in which war with China was inevitable, and China is the only country on Earth that could engage in war with the U.S. and be powerful enough to keep it interesting, it should would be nice if Russia was our ally or at least stayed out of it.

The US isn’t going to war with China.

How does embracing “One China policy” so hard that accepting a phone call from Taiwan is considered a political scandal add up to “remaining neutral on questions of sovereignty”?

K: that doesn’t mean china isn’t going to war with us…
just because one side means something doesn’t mean the other side
cares… I foresee china going to war with us before we go to war with them…

Kropotkin

Haha yeah, good point.

Why?? Because you get your “news” (fear, hatred and lies) from CNN?

A pivot towards inciting a race riot I think via staged actors or provocateurs. They’ll try dividing the nation if they take him out by all means.

Still, this has been the strangest last two years where anything is possible.

Yeah, fuck these motherfuckers. They are useless inhuman scum and they know it.