Donald Trump and the future of International Politics

The left worships Obama as a hero of progressivism and a savior of the left, and will vehemently defend him as a success no matter what. The reality is that he lead the left to a truly stunning decline. His stewardship has resulted in the Democratic party being decimated, having lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats. The Republicans are now more powerful than they have been in over 80 years. Come the 2018 midterms they could win enough seats to have enough power to starting changing the Constitution. He ran on being “the most transparent administration in history” and went after whistleblowers who had to flee the country to escape him. He was immediately handed a Nobel Peace Prize after his election for no reason, then proceeded to kill hundreds of innocents with drones while in power. He spent all the political capital he had on a health care reform law now in the death spiral that critics always said would happen. He entrusted his foreign policy to Hillary Clinton and it lead to disaster after disaster in the Middle East and the rise of ISIS under his watch. His Wall Street reforms froze lending and slowed the recovery. The Russian reset ended with the rise of Vladimir Putin’s influence. His promise of closing guantanamo remains unfulfilled. His campaigning against Brexit this year failed miserably to make any dent. His reign lead to the inflammation of racial tensions as he supported black lives matter, with racial relations sinking to lows we haven’t seen in decades as whole cities from Baltimore to Ferguson burned. The TPP he tried to ram down America’s throat awakened a sleeping giant in the working class vote. The USA gave him the ultimate rebuke by electing not just any Republican as his successor, but his very arch nemesis. All his legacy that he has worked for, he now has to hand over to the one man who said he would tear it all down.

What will become of what has been mentioned above?
What will the relationship between the US government, Western popular media and Five Eyes Intelligence evolve under the Trump administration?

Hopefully for Trump, short work of it.

Well said.

K: reciting fox news isn’t really an original post… but hay… you fail to understand
the modern world is the result of liberalism, not conservativism…
to employ conservatism at this point in a political context, means rejecting
the positive results of the last 500 years… from democracy to secrets ballots
to the 5 day work week to the technology we have to the freedoms you enjoy,
are all results of the liberalism you so despise… without the liberals improving
your life over the last 500 years, we would still be in the middle ages and that
not a very pretty thing… you of course can’t think past your anger and hate, but
hay, reject that would has made your life better in every way, shape and form…

just like Herr Trumpf voters who have discovered that voting for him will
result in lives vastly less free, vastly less just, without any hope of improving
their lives…voting for Herr Trumpf will mean you have less freedom, less money,
less justice, less that which makes a civilization worth living…
the goal is to improve our lives and Herr Trumpf will send us backwards in
every single respect of making our lives better…but you aren’t smart enough
to see that and so you will need a lesson that liberalism is far better for your life
then conservativism and Herr Trumpf will deliver that lesson for you… hopefully
you will be smart enough to understand that lesson, but I have my doubts…

Kropotkin

^ terrorist nazi garbage.

Very say to see this sort of thing passes as thinking.

K: I write to my audience and you don’t seem very smart, so I dumb it down
so you can understand… so how does calling my post “terrorist Nazi garbage”
pass as thinking?

ok, let us try this, please explain how the progress of the last 500 year
have been the result of conservatism? You hate liberalism and liberals,
so explain how the last 500 years of progress hasn’t been the work of
liberal and liberalism…

Kropotkin

You don’t have a audience.

K: anybody who read this thread, post or site is part of a “audience”

Kropotkin

Your audience all fucking hates you then, if that is your criterion. I would switch over to ventriloquism or shadow puppetry if I was you.

Ok, we discussed political alignment, pro and/or Con. And I spelled Con to emphasize its double meaning.

What remains to discuss on the teeter totter of political process, is the fulcrum of the political center will afford to realize the most expedient and
consistent stand of international relations.

Maybe the left and right will seek and find a mutually acceptable alignment: both in terms of being able to work a satisfactory mesh within national and international spheres of governance.

It is only the initial hoopla of having to mix political emototions with reality that is creating an exaggerated view of this reality, which may not be as flammable as it is inflammable. The reality does not match the rhetoric at the moment, and it may, on the longer term, settle down, as these fragmented views will tend to fuse.

Without reversing points of view, the end product can only be attained , if the Republicans will not railroad American politics, as their overwhelming majority may give them that opportunity, without the Trump Mandate. It is not mentioned as frequently , that such a mandate is seriously deficient, as it has been prior to the outcome of the election.

So a wait and see attitude will reveal the nature of the changes, and how the mesh between national and international political opportunities and requirements will eventually determine the course of events.

If, America can be made great again, and have most of the civilized world tow the line, then fine and dandy, rhetoric and the coming order, whatever it may turn out to be-may stabilize the turbulence which is bound to accompany it.

However, if, America cannot revert to its past glory, international failures may follow,effecting either a progressive isolationism, or worse, drumbeats to conflict and war.

Transformation from a unipolar world to a multipolar one internationally.

A Trump administration would also give rise and encourage other nations of the west I think to economic nationalism also known as economic protectionism. Basically what I’m hoping for is an alternative to unipolarized globalism which has ruined this world since the end of world war II.

While I don’t particularly like government as an anarchist I see these things as positive developments.

They want to use either side against the other. Nationalistic isolationism is supposed to be used against unipolar globalism. But they didn’t count on us being so fucking human and awake to their unbelievable bullshit.

Seriously, fuck every politician except for Trump. And I can say that now, because Trump is finally a politician, to all of our benefit. Well as of Friday, anyway.

And PKommunist is a fucking slave-troll piece of garbage nazi, just do what I do and ignore everything it says.

Wyld: And PKommunist is a fucking slave-troll piece of garbage nazi, just do what I do and ignore everything it says."

K: and so, should I list you as a maybe for my birthday party?

Kropotkin