Anyone who supports the Iraq invasion?

Just curious.

at the time, many, many people supported the Iraqi invasion
and were vocal about it… given the disaster it turned into,
people ran from it and now you can’t find anyone outside of
bush and chaney who supported it… Herr Trumpf now claims he
was against the war and at the time, he was quoted as being for the war…
given a success or failure of a thing will determine who is for or against something
at any given time… so we have many here who vocally support Herr trumpf,
once his policies kick in a create the hell to come, you won’t be able to find
a single supporter here… even though they are on record as being for Herr Trumpf,
they will suddenly be against him when things go south as they will… so you won’t
find anyone who supported the Iraqi war because it was a disaster even though
many people were in favor at the time…

Kropotkin

I’m not opposed to it, I’m opposed to what Obama did.

Why there has to be any question of an out and out war in these days is dumbfounding. But, it is all about money and ego. The easy gentlest way is thrown out. Subtle infiltration.

9-11-01 was a conspiracy and sixteen years later…

16 years later, your getting your prostate removed.

No I did not support the Iraq invasion. Saddam may be gone but is Iraq better now than it was before
And as we all know there were no weapons of mass destruction so the reason for invading was invalid

It was better before Obama. You have no idea how bad it was in Iraq, you were not there.

How exactly again does stomach pain translate to prostrate removal?

You can ask that during the malpractice suit.

You sir have a twisted sense of humor! =;

Better than a twisted gut.

Spiteful bastard. :laughing:

I got a hernia. Belly button. I push it in, it comes right back out.

Are you being honest having a hernia or just being facetious?

Search my name and hernia. I’ve said it many times. I was in Iraq, so can go to the VA, but they’ve been forcing people onto Obamacare. I be fine paying, bit no payment plans. So I’m out, given there are no legal medical options. I’m hoping Trump eventually makes the system more reasonable, right noe it is either betray the constitution and carve a swatzika in your forehead by signing up for his illegal plans, or die. I rather a constitutional approach that is agreed upon by the house of representatives. No taxation without representation. This time, America is represented.

Obamacare is horrible but I’ve yet to see Republicans propose a workable alternative.

Yeah, it was going so well and then Obama had to come along and fuck it all up. You absolutely did not waste your service. It meant something. Really. i swear, it was worthwhile.

It absolutely did, ISIS never penetrated my unit’s AO, stopped them dead in their tracks. I’m very proud of that, we made a difference, that training and investment paid off, Iskandariya still stands.

Obama certainly fucked up. He was our wasted investment. Too bad we can’t hang his supporters for crimes against humanity, they certainly deserve it for ISIS.

Yup, i blame liberals for Islamic extremism too. Makes sense to me.