Anyone who supports the Iraq invasion?

K: just wait a year to two and they will see Herr Trumpf and the disaster he created and
they will still blame Obama because their hate runs very, very deep…
no matter what happens, they will blame Obama for all the very bad things that
are about to occur even though Obama will have absolutely nothing to do with them,
it won’t matter because for them, the hate is what is important, not the country…

Kropotkin

It was liberals (Marxists) that opened the immigration floodgates and didn’t want to check people’s backgrounds too much out of some ideological political correctness pursuit.

Same thing concerning Islamic domestic terrorists from American Muslim communities.

Yes, ISIS is an Obama and Clinton legacy.

Unfortunately, i think they are even less likely to accept the disaster of Trump as they have been to accept the disaster of the Iraq war. Confirmation bias.

Yeah, let’s not forbid white males becoming minorities in their traditional nations where the Irish for example face the prospects of becoming a minority in Ireland by 2050.

Let’s forbid white people from not wanting Islamic terrorists immigrating to their nations.

Very clever indeed… :sunglasses:

Hollywood is a liberal (Marxist) cesspool shithole.

Yeah, because democratic life long lawyer, lobbyist, and corruptible career politicians are so much better. We totally need another eight years of the lawyer class running this nation.

I’m sorry, in comparison to Obama and Clinton, how many nations has Trump invaded?

How many colour revolutions has Trump orchestrated?

How many bombed out hospitals and civilian casualties does he have on his record in comparison? Yet the liberals keep insinuating with their ridiculous Trump is Hitler meme…

Yeah, the “color revolution” we’ve seen since Obama got elected is simply out of hand! Look at all those blacks and women running the federal government and corporate America! If not for Trump, we’d be living in a nation run exclusively by brown monkeys with vaginas!

Are you a moron? Do you know what a colour revolution is? Hint: It has nothing to do with race.

Try Arab Spring in a search engine.

i’m a moron, yes. Trump is smarter than me, and as smart as you. That is why you should support him, and why i would support him if only i were not such a moron.

K: I like the way you skipped Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. How many nations did they invade?
and as for Herr Trumpf, I suspect the over/under on countries he invades will be 5…
and he will kill far more people then Clinton and Obama put together…
of course you have no idea how many people died under Obama and how many died
under Bush Jr. I can assure you the body count is 100 to 1 Bush over Obama…
If you are going to play the numbers game, you have to include ALL the numbers,
not just ones that support your argument…

Kropotkin

Yes, I agree Republicans in the past have made a mess of things including both Bushes. I’ve never denied that however Obama along with Clinton took an already huge disaster making it worse over the years.

I’m an anarchist, I don’t support anyone. I do however don’t mind poking fun at the ridiculous nature of leftists when I see it. For the record I criticize conservatives also. Neutral spectator in all of this here.

i’ll believe it when i see it

Believe what?

Your claim to impartiality

Well, I can name plenty of things I don’t like about Donald Trump also.

lol @ sick poor people arguing against affordable health care.

I don’t see how that’s not evidence of being given the wrong kool aid.

Somehow I doubt you have fallen in the lower income bracket to even apply and be on Obamacare to even know what you’re talking about. Who’s your health care provider?