Department of Ethics Making Unethical Claims

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38591754

We have had many presidents not give up ownership much less control of their estates, and some, especially George Washington, profitedly madly off the land deals made with the Government. Much of what would become Washington DC was owned by George Washington.

Furthermore, it is default, the literal default, that Ethics considers family relations in a positive manner. That’s how Ethics began, it didn’t just suddenly up and fucking end once the Democratic Party came into existence. The Ethics Department has zero say in how Trump’s children inherit his fathers estates, a little in how they run it for them. The Ethics department has zero grounds for making these demands or expectations. It us a private entity, his children nor his wife lose any of their rights just because he is president, that is our legal default position, stripping them of their positions or inheritance is downright wickedly unethical, only people who would claim otherwise would be a Marxist State seeking the annilihation of privately owned capital, or nepotistic inheritance.

While it is clever to point out mist have divested, most have been lawyers, holding stocks. Trump’s portfolio resembles nothing like other presidents. It is a family business, and ethic departments aren’t empowered by ethical arguments of any reasonable kind to state somehow magically some random fuckhead they choose gets to run the family business, that the family suddenly is incapable of administering positions they’ve been trained their whole lives to run. There isn’t any president for doing this, for the kind of business Trump runs. In order to run a Trump business, you have to be a Trump. The name, the (gaudy) glamour, the whole culture us built around being a Trump. There isn’t a possible independent manager for this, except his children.

Ethics Department has stepped out of line in thus, introduced dark politics into the very heart of rational logic, and should be deeply ashamed of themselves for this stunt. They aren’t in a position to argue for this, given the lack of ethical argument yo make the claim.

Not “as it is.” Stop with what doesn’t exist as it is.

Existence of myriad things ain’t dependant upon “is” but “am”.

Somebody’s (I won’t mention names, but smells…like excrement and rhymes with word) IQ has dropped to such an all time low that I need his typed “existence of myriad things…” translated for my understanding is dependent upon discovering h"is" “am” meaning. Act loco, I can do loco, oh deep thruster of philosophy filibuster.

See Archimedes “The Sand Reconer”

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sand_Reckoner

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01 … weets.html