Here's Your Chance to Register as a Certified Non-Racist!

https://www.sootoday.com/local-news/heres-your-chance-to-register-as-a-certified-non-racist-507087

Can we say that anyone who doesn’t “certify” will be rounded up and promptly shot? Or is it work camps these days? I don’t stay up to date on leftist vogue these days.

Can we hive the race shit a break already? Everyday it is like this, let’s try to get by one day without making race a issue.

I’m sorry you want to bury your head, but some of us think this is far more serious than a lot of people believe. I understand if you can’t bring yourself to accept certain developing truths, but don’t try to stop the rest of us from educating ourselves regarding current realities. But you’re right it is tiring isn’t it? Maybe you should ask yourself why.

I asked you, your the trying one. I’m white, blue eyed, talk, German, was a paratrooper, etc. I’m telling you, all those traits would make me a Aryan Golden Boy, and in actuality, I could care less. My skin color didn’t contribute crap to my thinking, I didn’t pursue philosophy cause I’m white, I pursued it cause I saw fundamental problems in the world, race not being one of them.

Since then I’ve gotten Vitigilo, while working in a hospital. The pigment cells in my body are Keller off by immune T-8 cells. I can regrow it with a combination Vitamin B (all vitamin B varients) Zinc, and Copper.

Vitamin B, Zinc, and Copper is what makes race, whites have on average 3 copper cells per atom, blacks 5.

I am left in absolute confusion what the fuck skin color has to do with philosophy, to the point we gotta write about it daily. My brain chemistry didn’t fucking change at all upon losing my pigment, nor when I make it return. Has zero impact. Nothing at all. Skin color has no relation to thinking. Your human either fucking way.

How on earth, are you gonna convince me, who is pound for pound whiter and all American than you or any other of your race friends on this site, that race matters- I honestly could pass myself off as a Aryan poster child on looks alone, when I’ve seen what it is like to have no skin tone as well, and figured out how to modulate the shit.

I’m 100% positive it doesn’t effect diddly fucking shit. I am mostly if German descent, but also trace my ancestory back to the pilgrims, and to England, back to the Normans. I’m telling you, you have nothing on me, in absolutely no way are you superior by whatever race mathematics you have, and I am not convinced whatsoever that race has anything at all to do with philosophy. I would prefer a black philosopher over a white racist any day. Anyone can be a shitheaded ignorant racist, but not anyone can be a philosopher. White skin isn’t a requirement, it doesn’t help you out at all. The willingness to confront and pursue problems is, and any race fan to that. That’s our human birth right.

What on Earth gave you the impression that I give a single fuck “what you are”, never mind care for you to cry about your your own confusion, delusion and doublethink? Race means nothing but here you are spouting how you’re “racially purer” than anyone here and that somehow gives you a special insight or credentials? Get over yourself.

Your one of the ones on this forum constantly bitch about race. I don’t care about race. Nobody but the weak minded idiots around here do.

I’m opposed to the extreme racism in the Democratic party, but it doesn’t translate to me being pro white in revenge. I’m Pro American.

I’m tired of the retarded race war posts.

Race war posts? Oh my god get this sissy a couch. Linking to a news article is too much for you? How sad for you, especially since you don’t seem to really understand the issue at all.

Edit: I picture “Trgglypuff” behind that screen of yours right now…rofl

Yeah, sure. Just knock the constant race parade off, it involves zero thinking, we get your confused by skin color, doesn’t mean every damn thread had to be about it. You can pretend I’m made of jello if it massages your hurt feelings of being confronted by someone bigger.

Confronted? You cried like a little baby. Again a prime example of a leftist trying to accuse their opponents of doing exactly what they are doing. You are pathetic, and YOU are confused.

Now do you have something to say on the topic of the post, or are you content just trying to cry enough to get it moved to the bin?

Turd Ferguson: Mr. Conservative of the Universe (closet racial and cultural Marxist).

So if you grow up in an area where law enforcement is disproportionately applied, and you and all your friends are black, and ever since your great grandad, more people from your neighborhood have been to jail than from any other neighborhood, and the police force has always been 90 percent white and the residents have always been 90 percent black, yuo think that caring about race makes you a weak minded idiot?

Your not black, your Jared from Subway.

I was axing what if.

You need to just stop it.

So does your mom.

You guys do know that this isn’t Rant, don’t you? You’ve both been members here long enough to know better, but you act like you don’t.

I asked him a question that was related to the thread and he compared me to a famous pedophile.

I’m not ranting. Merely tired of coming on each day, and finding nothing to do with politics, history, statecraft, economics. Just white foggies bitching about brown people, without even new insight in regards to that. I’ve been opposed to that for years, and have stated it on and off, just it has been off for a while, seeing it was just Autsider and Issy posting it. Now it is ballooning up again.

And your not the mod here. Not to say Ucci likes the forum full of racist rants.

She wasn’t talking about you Smears, as she herself just backed up a religious slur Sauwelios used, agreeing with him. That’s far worst than what you and I usually say.

But again… not her forum. Her forum is where she posts pics of squid ass, claiming she eats it.

Who are these people who are complaining about liberal stuff? I posted what I just did in response to something you said which could be seen as inflammatory. Your response was another step down from the 1st thing you’d said. I don’t really know who these liberal freaks are that you’re talking about other than Peter. Most of what I see if the kind of stuff you’re doing. Antagonistic conversations that center around race and sensitive political issues. That’s just what you like to do. Harass people and proclaim controversial things. It is what it is man but I think you’ve got it backwards about the political leanings of what seems like most of the members here.