Nationalizing United States Presidential Elections

I am surprised none of you brought up how Obama recently via executive order has nationalized the political elections of the United States under homeland security. This essentially takes individual state rights away ensuring all national presidential elections for now on are completely federalized. This is the same homeland security organization recently accused of hacking Georgia state offices by the state body of Georgia itself.

Imagine the department of homeland security in charge of the presidential elections for now on. It is an organization that Americans can trust? You would have to be an idiot to trust them to be honest concerning electronic voting.

What is so odd about this executive legislation is that it was enacted two weeks prior of Donald Trump getting into office himself. Very strange indeed…

This can only be described as totalitarian control of the United States presidential elections and it is guaranteed to be misused going into the future if not repealed.

can you link?

techcrunch.com/2017/01/06/dhs-e … structure/

A government safety net to ensure your vote doesn’t count at all because it no longer exists, deletions due to 'lil green men hacking

attempts that we just couldn’t cyber secure. Oops.

Your aware a executive order is just a case of the president making a declaration of law within the federal government, and that any president can pull one out of his ass, written on a napkin for burped out on video 10 seconds flat?

Federal government doesn’t really have much control over state votes, and in many stable democracies it is completely federalized.

You been reading Jack London’s “The Iron Heel” haven’t you?

Perhaps the point being made was that such a law would never be undermined by serious opposition as if a precursory knowing that the

main opposition will be eliminated in short order such that the states of corruption would follow suit in enacting this security measure

so that their hindends remain in their corrupted positions of power.

Gibmeawhatfor, was that a run-on sentence in need of :laughing-rolling: ?

Please stop doing drugs.

Your type of thinking supports the whackadoo pharma big biz that poisons me as well as the F’d up mental health system.

Turdbaboo,

Just keep telling yourself that the US Gov. isn’t as corrupt as it is.

…Explains why the Russians were blamed for election hacking and fraud (much like blaming Iraq for 911 … and for the same purpose).

How do you qualify a identifiable magnitude to a unknown?

To say “it is” presumes we can know that “it is”, but none of us are in a position to know such a current state, it is all supposition, perhaps above or below our expectations, and the form or definition of this corruption in any given place hard to determine.

It is like saying Gotham is corrupt, and pointing to everything as evidence, then I say fine, I’ll check this out on my own, break out the Binos, and wire tap Commissioner Gordon to figure out what he us up to, because it is only logical to assume if Gotham is corrupt, the police commissioner is up to something.

Of course I would come up with nothing.

So how corrupt is something, as it is? Does 1 = 1, 1 - 0 = 0? How do we integrate Holism into Quantum Identities?

So, you’re a federalist now Turd? You know, if you’re going to play the part of the political conservative you would know that federalism and the constitution are incompatible with one another.

Pretty sad that an anarchist here is having to take you to school on political history. (Something of which I study by the way.)

They need political cover for electoral and voting centralization along with the ongoing crisis all throughout Europe.

Fabricated Russian threat meme goes nicely with an economically crumbling European Union, don’t you think? Always look at what the other hand is doing across the other side of the world.

Never said I was or wasn’t a Federalist.

Yeah, you’re a real mystery, aren’t you?

You’re definitely not conservative in the classical description of the term. A cucker perhaps…