Lex Caecilia Didia

It’s a fairly simple, straight forward process:

The U.K. process:

Doesn’t the US already have a law in place that prohibits add-on sub-laws being allowed? Perhaps not :confusion-shrug: but Carleas is best placed to verify that… wouldn’t any add-ons have to be resubmitted as an amendment to a bill? as anything less reeks of tampering and corruption.

The House Of Lords needs reform as it is entirely undemocratic and very overpopulated

You should only have Church if England members in the house of lords, and they should rule over you with a iron fist.

The Church Of England was founded by Henry VIII simply because the Pope would not grant him
a divorce so that he could remarry. It is an anachronism and should be abolished along with the
monarchy. For neither have any place in a secular liberal democracy in the twenty first century

Your country is a liberal theocracy. Like Iran.

I would not call any country liberal that has the death penalty for homosexuality

If the bulk of it’s laws are liberal, as Irans certainly are, then it is clearly liberal.

Homosexuality isn’t by the way a central concern of any society, it is something on the periphial. If it is central, that society is quickly dying off, preferring sterility over reproduction. In cases of demographics collapse, losing population reduces the capacity for freedoms in terms of interdependent scope and ability to pursue them, when they are mutually supported logistically, as in A gives rise to B, which gives rise to C. If a small population can only supply A, sometimes B, rare to never C, then said society is less liberal in C. If this is because of X, then X is the cause of this limiting obstruction.

Removing/suppressing X can therefor be liberal. You’ll find that most conservatives will fight against the liberal instinct to suppress value X, whereas most Liberals will disregard C, presuming if we all just tried, we could have A, B, C, fuck even D (what’s D?) if we only apply a Utopian Scheme… but that universally just leads to a society that can just barely manage A, Rarely to Never B, and only the dictator has C, if even that. X and Y (Y being everyone with a desires or C or X, or merely mistaken for having it, damn Capitalist Roaders).

Killing all the gays can be the most liberal, progressive thing in the world, and most rational by liberal logic. But it doesn’t have to be gays either. X is X.

An interesting angle to take on the matter :confusion-shrug:

Impregnating a woman?

Which is Mugabe’s point… the anti-gay Mugabe has put forth an impossible quest for gay couples, but this did make me laugh 8-[

Only in Africa would such a stunt like that be tolerated or allowed, but the Middle East would soon do likewise with glee… or just stone them to death as normal. :confusion-shrug:

You realize homosexuality is more openly accepted in Iraq than in the west, right?

You realise that homosexuality is forbidden in Islam

You also realise that it is punishable by death in the so called democracy that is Saudi Arabia

Also doesn’t have that much of a impact, they tend not to reproduce.

Something that needs to be grappled with by the English School of Selfish Gene Philosophers. By that philosophy, does it make sense for them to support such a population? Wouldn’t it make sense for non-breeders in a world where God is supposedly dead, where we make our own values, etc, just to streamline society to breeders? Kill gays, kill useless old people, kill sterile people, do what North Korea did and kill all the midgets? Do some Nietzschean George Bernard Shaw shit?

Where is the logic against that in your outlook? You seem to embrace a similar philosophy as this, but also insist everyone just accept homosexuality just cause. Where is the reasoned arguments on your part?

I would turn that completely around and say that it is fundamentally wrong because overpopulation if unchecked will at some point in the relatively
near future become the number one problem on the planet. Furthermore we are not all that important as a biological species anyway. Bees are far
more important because they pollinate flowers. Also as a nihilist I do not think we have a God given right to carry on existing no matter what. We
are only passing through and one day will become extinct just like every other species. Life is merely a blip we experience before the inevitable

As a Christian, I can state I don’t give a fuck about your own sense of irrelevance, and furthermore my relationship to nature doesn’t stem exclusively from God, as man has a direct relationship to nature, one that is also fallen in it’s constructs, and that I further more don;t look towards God saying I have to be fruitful and multiply or love nature, hate nature, etc… cause the vast majority of Christians don’t think this way, not even in classical times, and oftentimes took the leading scientific view of things in their era, including in the 20th Century, and so find the Atheistic Escape into pot smoking retardism, making ignorant excuses like “'i’m not a Christian, so I must think like this” as tiresome and embarrassingly moronic, like you discovered the true authentic mode of mind and everyone else in your detested category can’t fucking think or reason straight, cause your so damn special. your not, your a little tard.

Seriously, do you think for a second your more scientifically minded than I am? Diagnostic Logic is one of my specialties. Why the fuck are we expected to live in a bubble of stereotype while only your allowed to have reasoned thoughts? Your every bit as muddled as you like to think we are, if not way more so.

An example, you presume yourself alienated from nature, in ‘just passing through’… that’s really fucking great, Mr. Mono No Aware, but the rest of us are sticking this one through. We fully intend to leave behind descendants, and for the human race to continue on, and your escape into cross dressing and refusing breeding, has no impact on everyone else’s outlook, isn’t a healthy outlook.

Iran has always allowed abortions under the current regime. Many Islamic nations do. Saudi Arabia, however much the Sauds would like to insist they do, hardly have a monopoly on the interpretation of Islam. They follow Wahabbi and Salafist ideologies, and this differs from other islamic outlooks. Saudi Arabaia is a puny ass fucking nation population wise who’s chief economic assets are tourism and oil. They aren’t expected to be the most awe inspiring thinkers in the world, and they differ in their political views as well, many remarkably liberal.

Again, Homosexuality is hardly the benchmark of societal advancement, it is a passing phase at best. You can look at Saudi Arabia for the end cause as to why, they are the leading nation in genetic screening and genetic counseling, to avoid accidental inbreeding. They are almost certainly going to be the first nation to adopt human gene editing as a result, and if they find out they have a homogene, what do you think they are gonna do? Unless it is absolutely crucial to the functions of other genes, that is getting deleted. Most parents will delete that shit, and I’m positive we will see that trend kick in within the next 40 years ever more so, as well as better medicine to re-balance natal hormones f\so kids don’t develop wrong anymore. We are living in the default era of the swan song of homosexuality. This is as gay as it is going to get, then it is gonna increasingly go away. The focus on homosexuality isn’t a good long term marker or the liberalness of a society, pretty much every single one will delete it, and the ones who don’t progressively knock it out over the next few generations will find themselves isolated, and receiving new immigrants who don’t carry the gene or the acceptability of that outlook.

basically, it’s over, short of someone discovering it can’t be eradicated in that manner, because we wouldn’t develop hearts or intestines properly by deleting it, cause it is that deeply tied in. Parental selfishness is gonna drive most of it away. Find out your kid has the cancer genes… gone. Heart disease, gone. He is gay? Hmmmm? How do you think most would choose if they could honestly make that choice?

In a sense, it will be a genocide, and nobody will care, in the same sense abortion is murder. Now why should I care about Saudi Arabia killing gays when they behead everyone for everything, and that essentially we will be doing something very similar ourselves here soon? From your perspective, nothing, cause your not even real, your a nihilist, you make your own meaning in life, your just passing through. By default then, your ignorant outlook on anything has nothing to do with others then. No common ground, you choose to lose. Don’t expect anyone else to follow suit.

I do not post any thing to gain consensus but only because I think it is true. My world view is therefore only applicable to me. And I do not and have
never said here that I am special. I certainly do not think it. That would be an odd position for a nihilist to take. But no matter how long the human
species is going to survive for it will eventually become extinct. That is a simple and undeniable fact which is the only reason I mention it. No other
I do not know how accurate your timescale and predictions for gene editing are. Only time will tell though I could be dead by then so it is academic

Talk about a contradiction.

It is true I have no social pressure to conform to any world view as I am a virtual loner. Now I am aware others share mine but this is merely
coincidental. If I ever feel the need to change it then I can do so without consequence. My isolation probably reinforces my nihilism but this
is not a problem. When I die I will leave no one behind but it does not bother me. And in point of fact it is actually my natural state of mind