Should the military be deployed to Chicago?

Democrats love to kill minorities in the city, then blame it on white farmers far away. It’s a ploy of divide and conquer aimed at keeping both groups disunited, at one another’s throats. They have played either side since after the civil war, they are experts at this. Any policy that creates a sense of unity and common cause to the people is a existential threat to them, and can’t be allowed. If your black, they force you on food stamps, give you access to drugs and guns, act horrified at the outcome, campaign for change. Nothing ever comes, except more violence, more excuses.

The pic above isn’t what Chicago would look like under military occupation, that’s what the city looks like now. Should we send in troops to quell the war, introduce law and order?

I have always been astounded as to why there are near no policies on such matters, or why there is no willingness to implement any, and how states can continue to get away with it, and now I know why… profiting off of others’ misery.

What exactly can the military do in such a situation? unless a state of civil unrest occurs…

Think they qualify for that state of civil unrest.

Oh… have people taken to the streets?

Yes, constantly.

Then yes… but armed with rubber bullets and a water cannon or two… for when the crowds really start getting out of hand, but with that deployment there would need to be an accompanying solution.

No, these are heavily armed gangs, shootouts are daily, doors gonna get kicked in. This is where Obama made his career in engineering The Great Race War of 2008-2016, so you know it is a, terrible place. I’m several states away, the town next to me wanted to call out the national guard to fight off the Chicago gangs. Direct occupation by the marine corps is the only viable option left. It is a liberal war zone.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=182456&p=2397572&hilit=Steubenville+national+guard+Chicago+gangs#p2397572

Not to worry, Chicago.

Once Trump shreds the trade deals and brings back all those high-paying industrial jobs, the city [as with the Rust Belt itself] will prosper in such a way that his re-election in 2020 is all but a sure thing.

Or, sure, maybe not.

as my family lives near Chicago, I can assure Turd as usual,
is wrong… the south side is bad, but no worse than any other
ghetto in America, east side of LA, Harlem or the Bronx, some sections
of Florida, use to be east Palo Alto which is about 10 miles from here…
at one point in time, EPA had the highest murder rate in the country…
but as usual, time heals and they have shops and malls and restaurants
in EPA now… in fact, the local Ikea is in EPA along with a high end
4 seasons hotel…my family travels into Chicago all the time and no
problems and I was there twice in two years, both times traveling into
Chicago, by train, and I had no problems of any kind…
instead of your usual nonsense Turd, maybe, you know,
try talking about something you might actually know…
maybe the quality of your farts or what your bed looks like,
simple things… because you don’t know shit about what it is like
in Chicago…

Kropotkin

As usual, Kropotkin is wrong, murder rate is at a 20 year high, more than New York and LA combined.

Given Kropotkin is defending murder, that’s all the more evidence we need, we need to do a beach landing, and take back the city.

Oh yeah, Chicago is great, until you accidentally give somebody the impression you might not be a Democrat. Then it’s BTK time, apparently.

SHIT-CAGO…

I once lived on the streets of Chicago for four months, have you? No, I didn’t think so.

You don’t know anything.

K: I have been homeless and homeless living is far different then living in a place…
there is no happy place to be homeless… as far as me knowing stuff…
as I have said, I have lived there and my family has lived there, on and off the area since 1963…
in 1963, my dad was a newspaper man in Chicago till 1969 when we moved and my family
moved back a few years later while I stayed in California. over the many years, I have many,
many trips into Chicago including taking flights into Midway, which is a long ass way from where
my family lives… I wouldn’t mind living in Chicago at all, but I am used to the weather out
here and I hate the snow…so, I stay…

Kropotkin

1960’s old Chicago has been dead for some time. It is a much different city and place now.

Homelessness is the same everywhere? Try being homeless in a violent urban ghetto where somebody will knife you for $20.00 and get back to me about those ridiculous assertions of yours.

K: I have been homeless and homeless living is far different then living in a place…
there is no happy place to be homeless… as far as me knowing stuff…
as I have said, I have lived there and my family has lived there, on and off the area since 1963…
in 1963, my dad was a newspaper man in Chicago till 1969 when we moved and my family
moved back a few years later while I stayed in California. over the many years, I have many,
many trips into Chicago including taking flights into Midway, which is a long ass way from where
my family lives… I wouldn’t mind living in Chicago at all, but I am used to the weather out
here and I hate the snow…so, I stay…

M: 1960’s old Chicago has been dead for some time. It is a much different city and place now.

M: Homelessness is the same everywhere? Try being homeless in a violent urban ghetto where somebody will knife you for $20.00 and get back to me about those ridiculous assertions of yours.
[/quote]
K: yep, being homeless is being homelessness everywhere… I would suggest your failure is
your own fault… why would anyone in their right mind hand around a “violent urban ghetto”
if they had choices and even being homeless, as I was, I still had choices… apparently I am
smarter then you are, because in the several months I was homeless, I was not accosted
by anyone demanding money… so once again, we must question your choices…

Kropotkin

You’re an imbecile. Homeless people have a choice where they’re being homeless at all the time? :laughing: I bet your version of being homeless was living in your car or your mother’s basement for six months temporarily. (I bet you struggled a lot :sunglasses: ) That’s the homeless Riviera compared to what I went through almost nine years off and on…

Shit, try sleeping on concrete in -20 degree winter blizzards… :laughing:

You don’t know real hardship and nothing that you say will convince me otherwise.

K: and that is the difference between us, I can change my mind about stuff whereas
you are fixed into a certain mind set, no matter what anyone says…
think about it…but you yourself admit, no matter what, your mind is unchangeable…
that is not much of a trait for a philosopher, but a great trait for someone who
religious…

Kropotkin

Just leave it like it is. As a for free tourist, or terrorist attraction for entrepenuers, shiesters, soldiers of fortune and fps nuts to live out their videogame dreams.