Australian Atheists Destroying Military Pact With Indonesia

bbc.com/news/world-asia-38504188

Really wish Australians would remove their heads from their asses and make good with Indonesia, because you need them militarily as a friend, without them as a friend, they are the most obvious launching point into your singly, backwards retarded little country, and the whole reason your even modernizing your navy is cause their navy and force projection capacity was likewise modernizing… every dollar you spent still won’t slow down Indonesia, and they will much sooner than later eclipse you, probably best you don’t antagonize them on the basis of stupid, irrelevant ideas that most of of the modern world doesn’t even abide by. Nietzsche won’t save you, Darwin won’t save you, but a friendly Indonesia will be the mist obvious state to save you… if you don’t unreasonably antagonize them. Playing fuck fuck games with their officers in military training is a obvious no-no, that wouldn’t of been tolerated at any American military base.

Australia is in competition for a nation wide Darwin Award. I really hope your meaningless, pointless beliefs are worth so much you’ll risk foreign conquest and extinction as a eventual consequence. No sane people would act this way.

Indonesia is nothing more than a country ran by genocidal maniacs.

What, is Australia any different?

They did it 400 years ago, they pretend be reformed, Indonesia doesn’t.

They still do it now, and Indonesia isn’t that bad today. I know a Indonesian convert to Greek (now Syriac) Christianity in Indonesia, he runs the church in Indonesia. While they do have some problems with the Muslims, they are far more at risk with local pagan villages on being killed. It’s not even a anti-Christian or western thing, he’s been targeted without even preaching, and he is a native himself. You don’t argue with people wearing buttflaps, spears, wearing a cowboy hat, you just drink whatever it is they want you to drink to make the spirits happy for stepping in the wrong part of the village, or else they kill you.

But other than that, and one bad island, Indonesia isn’t particularly any more dangerous to you or I than it us for your average Indonesian. They didn’t convert to Islam by the sword, but choose to do it, and even if your not a Christian or Jew, if they ask, you just fucking nod your head yes, say you are, and your good. It’s one if the better countries in Asia/Oceania in my opinion. I would prefer Malaysia over Singapore any day, but both are stable, rational. You’ll largely be respected. Like I said, just avoid certain spots. If I had to live in either Indonesia or Mexico, I would choose Indonesia easily.

Indonesia murdered anyone related to a Communist 40 years ago.

Yeah, but Australia was being a massive douchebag too at the time, not to mention Communists were trying to kill everyone and conquer the world.

Killing a Marxist isn’t bad, it’s law and order. Every country does that. If you don’t kill them, they will kill you.

Then let me ask you: killing whom is bad?You seems to have zero sense of morality.

World News
Just In
Asia Pacific

Indonesia backs down on suspension of military cooperation with Australia

By Indonesia correspondent Adam Harvey

I have excellent sense of morality. Marxist aim at universal destruction, not merely universal conquest. Even if Marxist conquered the whole world, they would fight one another to the death to eliminate any sort of state, hierarchy, or affiliation. Best just to shoot them and get it over with. Why? That’s what they are fighting for, but others don’t desire that end. Killing a Marxist is a charitable act, that’s what they are all about. Others aren’t for that. I don’t think we should run about killing people who don’t desire such things. That’s where the morality lays, as I support life, to the maximum degree.

Our Christian crusader here warning all about the ‘evils’ of atheism. [-(

See, I always knew you were a closet Marxist.

Because I’m an atheist and dislike Christianity? I dislike all religion equally mind you.

No, my paleoconservative (racially-liberal) Christian- Zionist friend I just don’t believe in mythical sky daddies of any kind. Jesus, Elohim, and Allah, its all bullshit.

Yes you believe in a mystical nihilism teleology, with a apocalyptic end times, and want a small communal self sustaining community.

Your the most religious person on this board, it’s been said by me many times. I’m surprised you never joined a cult as their priest.

The end of civilization has nothing to do with a religious apocalyptic narrative but instead is something that revolves around a concept known as unsustainability. Nihilism is the direct opposite of teleology. Wanting a small self directing community without any central authoritarianism is what any independent minded person would naturally aspire towards.

Is there any other ridiculous bullshit of yours that you would like to address?

Your mystical nihilism wouldn’t be a bad topic to address, given you’ve just affirmed your deeply held beliefs in the rest.

It revolves around nature, chaos, entropy, and equilibrium. There, I’ve given you a trail of bread crumbs.

I don’t eat croutons, I want steak.

Start a thread and I’ll answer your questions when time allows me.