Germany Mass Arrests Arabs To Prevent New Years Rapes

What, so we’re quibbling over definitions now?

That’s what the James-troll does.

Stick to the issues, real humans.

Had to correct that in bold there.

Hey Ucci, somehow a post I made for here migrated to a thread over in the rant house, did you move it? It’s literally in another thread, I saw it here earlier.

This site acting weirder and weirder by the day.

So you would prefer rape victims to a concept that makes you uncomfy in the panties? And don’t play like that is a hypothetical or fear mongering. It is demonstrably true.

Please feel free to offer yourself as a tool to relieve their “sexual emergencies”. How many murders, how many rapes, how many robberies, how many kidnappings, how much child sex trafficking are your values worth?

Disgusting.

A friend of mine was shot dead by one of these people. His lawyer successfully argued that he didn’t know it was wrong, and that peer pressure and the desire to fit in is what pushed him to MURDER someone. Please. Get your head screwed on straight.

Germany failed to heed the warning signs, opened it’s border to a sea of uncontrolled migrants and neglected their defences against terrorism and now are suffering the consequences.

That about sums it up, yeah.

Yes, absolutely disgusting.

We are dealing here with a phenomenon of near-absolute mind-death.

But the good thing, the only good thing about mind-death is that it deliberately makes itself irrelevant. It is death, after all, it can do nothing else except scream and tantrum as it wastes away toward oblivion.

I feel truly bad for Germans, Swedes, Dutch… but we will not end up like them. We have seen what comes of their program, and I think even the Germans, Swedes and Dutch are on the brink of standing up and fighting now. The more real it gets, the more the political-correct bullshit machine works in overdrive to try and conceal reality, and the deeper gets the hole they’ve dug themselves in, and the more everyone else starts to wake the fuck up from their matrix slave-dream.

Germans could of used better, non-discriminatory tactics. I don’t support rape over security, I also thought it was a incredibly had idea for Germany to invite them in- but once in, they aren’t illegal in status, they are long term, bona ride migrants. Once that status is reached, you must absolutely bend over backwards to incorporate them into society, and not alienate them. It is extremely foolish and dangerous, it isn’t either retarded security measures or rape, so I’ll just walk around stiffed legged with a swatzika, it is about sane and rational long term security measures.

The race issue is effectively a non issue, in a few generations they will breed into the rest, like in Italy and Spain. Sole concern on the Arab side is to get them incorporated, not alienated and forced to look to groups like ISIS to fill a void. Note what I said about Stop and Frisk- it’s isn’t for targeting race, you do area of effect, everyone gets hit. Support by plain clothes military tagging along police in buddy teams could of doubled patrol sizes. More cameras deployed on generators in trouble areas, signage out if your ass in German and Arabic. I’ve made signs by hand and laminated, it can be done.

They shouldn’t if been let out of their refugee camps until throughly indoctrinated and approved by local police in the first place, but once let go, your more or less screwed if your planning on keeping them as assimilated population. Men once free will despise any return to old restrictions.

It’s a series of remarkably bad mistakes in Germany’s case. Lots of ways they could of dealt with this, thus is one of the worst. At least the Germans didn’t shoot them after the rounded them up like back in the old days.

Coincidentally:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38495456

No, absolutely not true.

Why are you conflating rounding up rapists with Nazis? That is retarded.

Pretty sure Jews weren’t out gang raping people in the 1930s. No comparison.

Says who? Have you taken a look at Netherlands, or Sweden?

You do realize that any nation has no obligation to “bend over backwards” to anyone, least of all criminals or migrants who are presenting a significant problem of non-integration and whose home cultures and societies do not share western values? If anything Germany should be bending over backwards for the sake of, oh I don’t know, Germans?

You seem unable to distinguish common sense from political correctness.

Have you even asked yourself why the problems with the mass immigration even exist? It isn’t only because Germany isn’t bending over backward enough.

Nations and societies have a right to defend themselves. Not sure why you don’t get that.

Furthermore, if you or I were to move to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, we would be expected to integrate into their society sufficiently to not disturb that society. We wouldn’t get very far by complaining about “brown privilege” as a lone European nationality living among Africans or MEers. If you’re in someone else’s society and you represent a racial or otherwise minority in that society then guess what, whatever is the majority has a “privilege” over you, quite naturally. Except it isn’t a privilege, it just means you’re the odd one out.

They have no obligation to bend over backwards to accommodate your European western civilized ideas and preferences, especially if doing so would be a burden on them. Do you think that if tens of thousands of European descendent people immigrated to Saudi Arabia and after that the sexual assault rates more than triple, you basically refuse to integrate, and then you sit round complaining that SA isn’t doing enough to cater to you, that you would be met with anything other than a firing squad?

My point isn’t to lower western civilization by comparing it morally or socially to SA, rather my point is that when you are both an unnatural immigrant in a foreign land and a minority in that land, the obligation is on YOU to assimilate. That is true everywhere else on the fucking planet, except apparently in liberal politically correct fascist western states where somehow the “white man” is evil for taking in millions of immigrants on his own dime and then complaining when social systems max out, crime goes through the roof, and the immigrants seem to feel no need to integrate into their host society.

This isn’t about race or religion, it is about cultures, the vast differences between western civilization and whatever medieval societies are doing still in N Africa and ME. Those differences are fucking real. You can ignore that fact if you want, but Germans can’t afford to anymore. And it’s also about the fact that when YOU immigrate to someone else’s society the responsibility is on YOU to integrate, follow the rules and be a productive and gracious member of that society.

Nope, I move whole threads sometimes, but never posts. I’m not even sure how.

Did you move my Are Explosions Good or Bad for the Economy thread? I was set up for a either or round table discussion in that one, seeing it moved just killed my spirit, was ready to go with the Keynsian Economics which support and opposes both cases.

My dear friend, in this world no one tells you integrated but unequal is not OK.

I’ve heard about the ideal of equality before.
Even those evil ‘capitalists’ are in favour of it.
All want to integrate everybody as an equal individual into their system.
Just that the rules in their systems are different from one another.

That poster of yours was meant to attack the social order of that day.
To bring a new kind of people into power and that has happened a long time ago.
Now the rulers of the world are all proponents of the ideal of equality.
Each one claiming to be more for equality or true equality than the other.

Remember,
Equality is good.
Equality is good.
Equality is good.

Equality has different meanings. To the fascist globalists it means we are all equally powerless and dependent on their systems. To a proper political philosophy it means all people are equally treated under the law and assumed the same rights and responsibilities for themselves and their actions. We are all categorically equal in so far as all being members of the same category, “homo sapiens”, and the political-philosophical idea of equality is meant to elevate us above more banal, petty or contingent differences so as to not allow such differences to exert undo influence on society and legality. It is a move to place contents under the form of the universal, which is the philosophical basis of what we call morality and sentient self-consciousness.

The philosophical category of the individual is primary. This is indeed a philosophical category, and from it flows the political ideas of individual self-determination and national, regional and local self-government. Those are very good ideas. Whereas the globalist-fascist “neoliberal” perversion of the word “equality” basically means the exact opposite of all that.

Assimilation into another society does not necessarily entail discarding ones own culture where the two are different to each other. But it does however entail a respect for the laws of the land of that particular society. Where there is a conflict of interest between the two then the law of the land has to take precedence

That is a logical conundrum which can only be explained through the employment of cognitive dissonance. The problem there is that criticism
of Islam can be interpreted as Islamophobic so therefore politically incorrect. Regardless of whether or not the criticism itself is actually valid

Turd is a big bad paleoconservative on everything but once it comes to subjects like race or culture he starts sounding like a college female liberal arts major.

On things pertaining to American politics abroad definitely a flaming Zionist wanting to protect the Israeli motherland. Yeah, I think all of that pretty much sizes everything up.