Carleas' Live Updates On Trump's Inauguration In DC

He’s talking about this:

[b]Yes, Trump triumphed. And in a month a few days his rhetoric will be eyeball to eyeball with the reality of actually being the president.

So, sure, gloat to your hearts content, Mr. Objectivist.

But don’t forget that you may well be setting yourself up for some rather significant embarrassment down the road.

In other words, if Trump’s foreign policy is a disaster, or the economy goes into a tailspin, or he fails to come through on his campaign promises, or [like Obama] he fails to drain the swamp and to bring us “change we can believe in”, then you’ll have a lot of explaining to do.

I recommend that you begin to practice coming up with excuses as to why, even though the Republicans will soon own and operate Wall Street, K Street, the White House and the Congress, it is really still the Democrats/Liberals who are to blame for any and all the fuckups.[/b]

America Rising

All this hatred of Trump is the most irrational thing I’ve ever seen.

We all believe what our parents and teachers tell us when we’re young. That’s what 90% of this is.

At this point Trump could cure cancer and they would still hate him. In fact they would hate him even more, and probably claim that he actually invented cancer to begin with and then collaborates with the Nazis to get a cure just to make himself richer.

These lefties and media types hating on Trump right now are the scum of the earth.

Don’t forget, three of you live near DC, we want live updates, some pics of events or protests. Not you Kropotkin, I’m talking to the real people.

But I repeat myself…

I slept through it myself, but now it’s official:

[b]Yes, Trump triumphed. And now his rhetoric is eyeball to eyeball with the reality of actually being the president.

So, sure, gloat to your hearts content, Mr. Objectivist.

But don’t forget that you may well be setting yourself up for some rather significant embarrassment down the road.

In other words, if Trump’s foreign policy is a disaster, or the economy goes into a tailspin, or he fails to come through on his campaign promises, or [like Obama] he fails to drain the swamp and to bring us “change we can believe in”, then you’ll have a lot of explaining to do.

I recommend that you begin to practice coming up with excuses as to why, even though the Republicans will soon own and operate Wall Street, K Street, the White House and the Congress, it is really still the Democrats/Liberals who are to blame for any and all the fuckups.[/b]

So, Mr. Objectivist, let’s follow his presidency together!

What, no live updates?

No, really, I slept right through it.

And then when I woke up, the first thing I noticed was that [so far] nothing had really changed. :laughing:

Yes. Every President begins a whole new perspective immediately after they are sworn in. They get to learn of very many insidious secrets concerning the real reasons why things are they way they are (why the wars were started, who blew up those buildings and why, which foreign agency is really servant to whom, why the economy is the way it is,…). So their campaign promises tend to be rethought, if not worthless, pretty quickly. Being a Zionist demands troops and money sent to the Middle East, not around the USA borders.

I watched it. Lots of pomp and splendour and ex Presidents and their wives.

They compared the crowds to Obama’s inauguration and Trump’s was sparse, nevertheless you have to take into consideration Obama was the first black president.

I didn’t realise Clinton got 3 million more votes than Trump,making her the people’s choice, so why isn’t the people’s choice the President, not that it would make any difference.

Okay, but how does all of this fit into RM/AO and the Real God?

And cite some particular examples of how, using an understanding of RM/AO and the Real God, you have been able to ascertain the “many insidious secrets concerning the real reasons why things are they way they are…”

One of these perhaps:

“…why the wars were started, who blew up those buildings and why, which foreign agency is really servant to whom, why the economy is the way it is…”

Finally, how do you imagine that Trump’s “whole new perspective” on these things will be at odds from the perspective that Obama brought to the task in January of 2009?

In particular, as this relates to crony capitalism and/or the military industrial complex.

Elections don’t work that way- the person who gets the greater proportion of states wins, not the person with the higher popular vote. If the election was decided by popular vote, both candidates would have said different things and campaigned in different places, so you wouldn’t have these results anyway.

Not exactly, each state gets a number of electors based on population. She most certainly wasn’t “the people’s choice”, just in a handful of states, they have a strong Democratic party (Illinois, New York, California). Those states have electors given to them on the same basis as other states, just the have a much stronger political machine. Other states, they largely fail to pull this off.

It works out in population representation, but instead of strictly federal, we do the electionsper state. She was a regional majority can a date, but the vast majority of people abstained from supporting her.

Your supposed to win the majority of state electors. She couldn’t. She was soundly rejected, hence why you see the Senate and House likewise reject Democrats. If she was the people’s choice, house of representatives would of voted for her party’s platform too.

Hence, it’ but regional populism. We don’t force everyone to vote, more people across the nation could stomach trump. You wouldn’t be able to detect this in countries that don’t mandate universal voting.

Canada is dominated by one city (Toronto) because they made their country federalized. It ends up hurting rural people who aren’t hip or cool like the faggots in Toronto are, so they gave up on influence years ago. They effectively lack executive representation, they are lesser citizens, unworthies.

Saw the swearing in live streamed at the official Republicans in the UK inaugural event… sponsored by c-span. I don’t know much about either, but have been invited to their next event… but there was also some attempt at matchmaking going on. :neutral_face: I guess that’s any sociotel gathering for ya.

It has now been estimated that upwards of 3,000,000 [3 million] folks have protested the Trump presidency around the globe. In other words, not just PK.

Many no doubt were liberal objectivists but it does suggest the Trump administration [and the Republican Congress] risk much if they attempt to push their agenda too far.

It will surely be interesting to see how this all pans out down the road.

Both in and out of Washington.

UK has a US branded Republican party? Or are these just some people plotting against the queen?

Some of Donald’s people were apparently there, and some of ours’ over there with Trump… after the inauguration was over the venue descended into a real social affair… and everyone’s demeanour along with it.

Someone touched your ass, and you were uncomfortable I’m guessing?

Republicans have been known to grab women by the puss.

I don’t think hugs from friends, and hand shakes/chatting with strangers counts.

Everyone’s demeanour descended into a social affair, not their manners :laughing: A nice crowd.