Hillary Tried to Win Steel Unions in West Virginia!

I just found out via a friend of Mark Glyptus, who was/head of the local chapter of the International Steel Workers Union, who originally supported Bill Clinton until Bill betrayed them, and spending months begging him to stop, the whole town being bussed to DC crying stop…

After Hillary entered West Virginia and then fled in the south with coal miners standing around her with hostile stares, she gave up on the south. I was under the impression the state, but no, that’s not what the Democrats did.

They noticed the north was industrialized (emphasis on was Assholes) and so started recruiting union heads, all of whom absolutely hated her guts. Mark was forced through four meetings, walked away absolutely disgusted with her, saying she wouldn’t stop lying.

His union MIGHT at one time of been able to pull this off, but not now. It when from having the power to move a entire town to just 600 workers now. Like, the Democrats didn’t do their research at all for our area. Bill probably just remembered my towns name saying “Yeah, I remember that place, those people love me” and old documents from the 80s and 90s showed it a Democratic strong hold. Obviously no comprehension what they’ve done to utterly destroy their base.

So, now I have a important insight to how Hillary tried to win those Midwestern rust belt votes. Woo the union heads, the same ones you’ve fucked over for decades via your husband and desire to continue their policies.

Complete, massive fail!

I am unionized but am strongly against them (especially being forced to join one, bloody extortion) not in principle but in practice. In Canada our major unions are nothing short of organized crime, and are wielded as political bludgeons. Between the teachers (which are anything but), cops (aristocratic army) and postal unions our country is held hostage. The unions and politicians are perpetually 69ing, sucking each other off every election period and f*cking the country in the ass in the meantime.

West Virginia just recently voted to allow workers the choice of being in a union, they union I was working in kept my wages suppressed, I was a hospital janitor, buffing and waxing floors mostly, and guts not trapped in the union were making five dollars more a hour then me, with better benefits. Worst, it was controlled by a bunch of racists who really hated white people, they kept going after anyone they didn’t like, I eventually fell under their radar.

I was eventually offered a job over several others to work msintence as a billed tech, making $50,000 a year, and they stopped that too. I ended up quitting, and started pressuring everyone I could to get rid of the involuntarily joining of unions.

I have absolutely no problem with them if they are voluntary, but under no conditions should I be prohibited from negotiating for a better contract because of them, nor have my pay fucked with, or get booted from my position that my employer likes me in because a few psychopaths in the union don’t like my skin color. They held all the higher paid positions, only they worked consistently overtime, at night, sleeping 5 hours of a 12 hour shift, while I had to carry biohazard around for much less in the worst hours, for far less than full time because of their psycho schemes.

The boss of the maintence department found out his boiler tech that was reinstated after firing him, was sleeping on the job, so installed a camera in the boiler room, so the union declared the boiler room a break room, then threatened to Sue for installing cameras in the break room, despite all the monitoring equipment bring there.

I ended up saying I had to go, I couldn’t have to separate managements, one systematically dicking me with no apparently purpose or benifit.

Unions ate great when you get a slimy employer. They are horrible when your abducted into a slimy union. In the US, in Slave Union states, they automatically deduct your pay without asking for political liberal fundraising too. You gotta fight tooth and nail to get it removed, and it returns after a year, stealing money out of your paycheck. Bunch of fucking Marxist trying to take every last damn spoonful of food out of your mouth to give to the likes of Zizek. That shit ain’t right.

So I said fuck it, won’t work for anyone anymore, will start my own business somehow. Had literally nothing when I left that job. I won’t bow to the Democratic Party anymore. They just want everyone to starve and suffer.