Family held prisoner?

This is a classic example of how, for some people, they think what they know.

Was the family kidnapped?

Well, first there are the facts. There is a particular sequence of events here that either happened or did not.

But, sans God, we can only react to that which others insist are the facts.

But [frequently] what others see as the facts is just a series of events that is in sync with that which they want the facts to be in order to reinforce their own particular political prejudices.

And that’s before we get to the part where a particular set of political prejudices will in turn tell them whether or not the kidnapping [if in fact that’s what it is] is justified or not.

But few want to go there. Why? Because that calls into question all of the complexities embedded in any particular frame of mind regarding stories like this. Better to just be certain that what “happened” coincides with your own narrative regarding how the world around us “works”.

Those girls in red and that damn antique wall behind them in really angering me now. Can’t find it elsewhere, no similar photos, and the schools in thus town are a large campus, many schools together. Google earth isn’t much help, other than shoeing the mountains you can barely see at the top of the pic are likely the ones that surround the town.

I’m thinking that  Al-Khidmat Women Trust in Parachinar provided the uniforms, and brown ones too. They must be keeping the girls color coded, blue, red, brown. Grades perhaps?

Okay, seen a bunch of videos, the main minerat in town belongs to the Sunni, but a sizeable chunk is Shia, the Shia hate the Taliban here. Up in the hills, the outlying homesteads, where the soil is red, everyone us armed to the teeth. Most buildings seem to have holes for sniping outwards in them.

Every form of celebration they have involves men dancing and shooting up in the air. The Pakistani army have active police checkpoints, but I seriously think they are underarmed.

I’m going to sleep, doubt Waldo is gonna pop up in a video eating a Ham sandwich today.

I’m just looking at different kind of details.

Thanks for the articles. The second one puts a more sinister light on the situation. This guy had connections with people with anti-Western attitudes (Omar Khadr and family). Was he trying to visit/contact his ex in-laws? And was he using a pregnant woman as a safety token? Based on his bio, this guy smells like a political dissident (and a jihadi sympathizer).

He converted to Islam when he married to Omar Khadr’s oldest sister (and that was in Ottawa), who, in turn, bragged that Osama bin Laden himself was present at her second wedding to Yacoub al-Bahr, a Yemeni who fought in Bosnia. That alredy tells you what kind of affiliations these people have. Boyle sympathized with Omar Khadr and helped with his defense (which led to his marriage to Zayanab Khadr).

Boyle’s previous wife: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaynab_Khadr

Omar Khadr: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Khadr

Khadr Family: pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline … /cron.html

The point is, these people have anti-Western attitudes and he was voluntarily affiliating himself with them. Bringing him home would be a bad idea because he could very well be working as an agent. He does not appear to be a trustworthy person and based on his connections, he could very well be a national security threat. I think it’s a ploy. It’s unfortunate that women and kids get drawn into this too, but I suppose it’s common in Islamic warfare and to be expected. I believe that his current wife may really be naïve and stupid but she may not be accepted and trusted now that she is an accomplice (knowing or unknowing).

Boyle with Zaynab Khadr, with her child from second marriage.

alchetron.com/Zaynab-Khadr-671771-W

His Muslim ex-wife was no innocent angel, either: news.nationalpost.com/news/canad … -in-turkey

I’m fairly certain she is working at the local grade school. I’ve seen a few more random picks of that particular redcloth she is wearing, other little girls have it, but with pants too. Thing it is given in bulk for schools to make uniforms out of, she is the only adult period.

Very high chance she us attached somewhere to the logistics supply of that girls youth cloth, be her teaching or not. I see something very briefly tied around her neck in the video.

He is allowed of course to be a muslim, and a anti- western douchebag. I think it is worthwhile for Canadian Special Forces and CSIS to at the very least roll in stealth and question him, it is highly likely he is living in one if the sunni friendly homesteads just above this town.

To make it easier for your tarded search engines:

Joshua Boyle and his American wife Caitlan Coleman are being held just outside of Psrachinar, Kurram Agency. At the extreme least, the American CIA needs to show up and ask her if she is a captive and if not, tell her it is illegal to be making these hostage videos if she doesn’t care to leave, she and her children at bare minimum have the right to be rescued.

The lower town doesn’t have that dirt, it is the farmlands up in the hills. He can and likely is a captive, but that isn’t exactly a community of repressed barbarians. They have decent access to technology and women from the videos I saw could wear colorful to downright slutty clothing. Think the AID agencies put everything in English to make it easier for US donars to identify schools, press clubs, hospital is there and functioning, they are obviously using our press club and the internet cafe there to do this crazy shit.

Send some people down, scope out the red dirt areas, from the picture if them with the black background, alI can see it is a concrete building with level windows. They give away a absurd about of details in these videos despite the attempt of the two hanging clothes. This gives evidence the Haqqani Network isn’t operating in some desolate countryside, but in a town under direct Pakistani control, using the resources we provide in foreign aid in the plain open, and it takes a average amount of detective work from here to track down his precise location. I have yet to see him dancing around in a video, so he has that going for him.

Just know that city is on the verge of exploding Shia Sunni rivalries, and you’ll need that extraction team on standby and in stealth while prior to sending in your CIA investigators, and it be swell if we can do this without a Chinook at midnight, it just over the border.

If your a reporter, don’t show up. I’m not contacting them directly, they ask icky questions, and I’m not putting on pants to answer the door for anyone. Just read the above and go.

Alright, CIA tip page is a glitchy mess, Carleas, like… tell your CIA buddies their website is glitchy.

I contacted CSIS. If nothing happens in the next month, I was either wrong (50-50 chance), or they are incompetent (70-30 chance) and can’t connect the parts together.

Also, as payment, I want the camera they used shown in a news article linked here, even if CSIS has to mystery link it too. I would like to know if I was right. At the extreme least, this is a fraud case, if not a international kidnapping and ransom case. Just show up and be like “pssst… we are armed under these man dresses, and can get you out. Do you want to come home back to Canada or America or stay here in goatland? We can get you and your family out right now if you want to go, if now, we are gone, enjoy the soccer balls and girls dresses and rice we dropped off”.

Some people may prefer goatland, but she needs reminded a false ransom plea is fraud, even when her husband insists on it, and needs to stop crying wolf if that us the case. I side on the default side of presuming they are honest. We have a responsibility to do a knock knock.

You’ll find candidate sites above the town in YouTube, either the sunni Taliban or shia have a bloopers reel of shooting off a heavy machine gun, falls to the ground. I think the hsqqani network is that lame, and into internet fame like anyone else, can’t avoid thefucking selfie.

Under extreme duress or stress sexual procreation comes naturally. Natural stress reliever.

This is why we hear about female hostages in long term captivity sometimes building a sexual bond with a captor. Two hostages building a sexual bond with each other is not unordinary at all.

A dead hostage is a useless one. If you’re going to have any kind of hostage at all to use for leverage it is ideal to keep them healthy.

I want to be that well fed.

I’m sure you have purely alturustic reasons for feeding your chickens like that as well.

I can see sort of how you equate the two but, I would like for you to elaborate please.

For the Haqqani network,it is purely about the money, no different from sex slave traders. You don’t look at Ukrainian women chained up in whore houses with pretty hair and nice skin, writing off their sufferings, do you?

They are, at the extreme least, presented to us by a known and notorious network that we have had dealings with in the past, Obama had the right to trade Bergdahl, but it wasn’t very smart, these are the same people, and it is clear they expect a similar deal.

They are also Americans save for the father, and we have responsibilities to the cunnuck father via NATO. We do have to go after them. We don’t write our own people off out of prejudice. If your a American, and your captive, we will try to come after you. Period.

I gave a decent lead. One that should be investigated even if I’m wrong, just out if concerns of location and certainty other shit related to the Taliban and Haqqani are there to boot. Pretty damn easy to infiltrate from the videos I’ve seen.

I think you missed my point, I know all of that but, these are not normal hostages. Turn off the sound to any video, concentrate on the visuals. Watch her, watch the children. Look at her eyes and expressions when you see him talking. Look at the positions of the kids. Are they near their mom?? Look , don’t listen.

I did, they’ve been in the same compound for tears, they know their captors, did not resist. Likely know what happened to Bergdahl who had no wife and kids.

You live in the wonderful world of self inflicted delusion, where in your mind your Arnold Swartzennegar from the Predator, all you gotta do is slap some mud on and make a few spears, and that Aliens becomes little more that a bitch, putty in your hands. You haven’t been in a position where you know that everyone around you us a potential threat, everyone can kill you or turn you in for hundreds of miles every direction. Maybe “I” would try the escape on my own, like Bergdahl did, like I said in the past, we are identical in training, same unit- fuck same building, but I don’t believe I would necessarily do better. They people are/know highly experienced guerilla fighters, who know the terrain very, very, very well.

I doubt my ability to evade for long. I wouldn’t allow myself to be recaptured though, I’m dying and gonna try to take a few of them.

Now, add to this, from day one, you bought into the whole “Muslims aren’t racists” bullshit, and thought backpacking the ancient sites across the holy sites of Central Asia would give you and your wife a deeper spirituality, then suddenly some reddest of the red hillbillies, every bit as twisted and bigoted as any one here can be, captures you. They don’t care your a Muslim, cause they killed Muslims themselves. They just want money. Your their meal ticket, one that can take years to pay off.

These fuckers don’t care about your chicken tooting excuses or perspectives, about right or wrong, your logic, your understanding, your reasoning. They are already getting drone striked on either side of the border, so not much to loose in nabning you.

As a man with a pregnant wife, do you run?

No.

If he fled without his wife, we wouldn’t take him back. No base would open the gate, he just proved himself to be a utterly worthless man. You stick with the fucking situation, you make the situation the best you can for your children and offspring. Period.

They grasp he us a Muslim, they know he committed “No Crime” even in their eyes, that he offers no resistance and cooperates. That’s all that matters to them, is he stays alive and well till traded, sold, or killed by their own hands. They got no reason to fuck him otherwise. It’s not pragmatic, against good business.

Hostages in other networks get beheaded if not paid off quickly enough. This group takes a gentler, longer term approach. It has paid off in the past.

Your confusion about life, about him and his plight, has neither concern nor merit as far as processing this as exactly what it is delivered as, a hostage situation addressed to the US. They are holding our people. They know we will either pay or come after them, and I opt for coming after them. I will be happy knowing my tip off fucked their organization up, after capturing bergdahl and holding him in solitary all those years. I have no empathy for beghdahl at this point, but I know the insult was as much to my unit as him. I say Sayonara to those motherfuckers. Wherever Americans are being held for ransom, know we are coming after you. They made this personal for me, so I pay extra attention when I see them pull these stunts.

Geronimo.

Fair enough, but the chickens are not in a compound/yard only at night are they closed in a roost to protect them from the predators out here.
You make valid points , why must they be filled with insult?

Because you threaten the lives of people we collectively must care about by denigrating them unnecessarily. What if the intelligence group I sent this to was impressed with your prejudice, and wrote him off? Nobody should have to die from such foul thinking. It has no place in our democracy, freedom of speech isn’t worthwhile if nobody is around to hear you speak. Let’s not start down the road of betraying people under the weakest of presumptions, mine is always optimism that life is worthwhile into itself, that we don’t turn our backs on those of us distressed by militants, that we will make far disproportionate efforts to hunt down and capture those seeking to wound us, do us harm. Being a stupid fuck isn’t excuse for not paying attention to a hostage situation. This isn’t different from having a gun pointed at him in a supermarket. You don’t backtrek their decisions to go shopping, saying they brought it on themselves. You go, you get them, you solve it. We’re fucking Americans, it is what we do. We will deal with your fucked up inadequacies as a human AFTER your freed from the threat of death, not write you off for them prior. That us, who we are at a fundamental level. That’s the mist important aspect, trait. We betray that, we betray ourselves. It is a unforgivable sin against ourselves. We risk all for our own people.

Ok

We don’t know if this is a real hostage situation. Evidence shows that he was voluntarily befriending the people close to the mastermind of the most notorious terrorist network in the world. This is not the same as being lost in the middle of Afghanistan because your GPS was malfunctioning. There is a willful intent behind his actions. The choices he made will affect how people will perceive him. He just placed himself in a twilight zone, neither side will completely trust him and at best, will only try to use him as a counter agent. Once you associate yourself with an enemy, especially in this current war on world wide terrorism, you can’t really un-associate yourself. As for his wife and kids, there may be some hope for them…maybe.

Every self-respecting and responsible traveler would acquaint himself with the Department of State travel warnings for Afghanistan:

US:
travel.state.gov/content/passpo … rning.html

Canada:
travel.gc.ca/destinations/afghanistan

Fine, but releasing him back into society may pose a security risk. Nobody really knows where his true loyalties really lie. His activities may have to be monitored after return.

It has been taken off the news, anyone see anything lately?