Obama's CIA Trying For US Coup

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016 … ing-nr.cnn

Once Trump gets in, I strongly encourage a strong purge of the department, they are playing politics like the Roman Praetorian Guard. They aren’t king makers.

Obama remains impeachable and jailable for any attempt to overthrow a democratically elected president, even after leaving office.

nbcnews.com

They are clearly making a move for something, though the US has no mechanism for invaliditing a election other than the house rejecting the results (highly unlikely) or a Supreme Court Justice refusing to swear someone in.

I have no idea Obama’s plan for the next month, but it has to be something. This is moving into scary, end of the republic territory, where the CIA gets to choose it’s own president scenarios. It has it’s own military commando forces. Obama has just overstepped a limit no American in US History ever would of taken. Absolutely insane.

bbc.com/news/video_and_audio … s/38274631

Any different logic?

Sure, like the FBI trying to jack the vote away from Hilary a while back. Not much difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftm1hiXgYsA

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Snuy-Pm5oA[/youtube]

Hardly a coup. Obama has asked for a Report of Russian hacking and interference in the election.

Are you so fragile as to react to a request for information as if it were a coup?

I thought the coup was in bribe/threats to the electoral college folks and their families.

What the CIA is saying is that Russia hacked the Wikileaks.

Wikileaks was used as propganda to help trump.

Basically they are saying Trump won unfairly because the propoganda that helped him was obtained unfairly.

But that’s not Trump’s fault.

If a random homeless person on the street illegally breaks into Hillary Cliton’s house and finds evidence she is a corrupt a-hole, that doesn’t mean that Hillary clinton deserves to win the election because propoganda was made through shady methods.

I don’t disagree with anything you said, except this. Show me where the CIA made this statement.

If there was other interference, such as vote machine tampering, we should know.

Yes, I’m very “fragile” on this, elected democracies have collapsed from less. It is the mother fucking CIA, massive ethical breaches here when the executive, who I’d head of the political party that lost badly, runs that department.

Under the separations of powers, it should of been a congressional push, not Obama. CIA just doesn’t get to interfere in elections, and more to the point, we are completely lacking in a mechanism for the CIA to exploit. I don’t believe with Congress or the Supreme Court are empowered to call for a do over.

CIA investigates what they are told to investigate, by the president, or request by Congress. They can’t free will do what they please. This is deeply fucking scary, Trump needs to make heads roll in the CIA, we can’t let this go as a unpunished precedent. It is the cause if terminal decline in a republic once groups like this start investigating candidates who win the presidency just because the current president hates loosing. This is extremely fucking dangerous.

You know what’s also dangerous, disinformation and compromised security.

What the fuck are you talking about? An election do-over? What official entity has called for that?

I can’t find a cohesive point in this.

Why don’t we look at official Intelligence Community statements.

That’s your problem, if you can’t lock on.

I can’t dumb it down any further.

I will repeat using different words, hopefully it clicks.

In the US, CIA doesn’t have free reign to investigate anything it cares to investigate. It can take tips and leads, but has to seek permission from the chain of command.

Areas CIA is not responsible for:

Cyber Warfare- that is the US Military’s job, we have Cyber command units working close with the NSA

NSA- it does investigations on network spying, both internal pentration and external. If your getting prosecuted as a American, it’s most likely by the douchecocks at the NSA.

DIA- it does collect massive amounts of information of military related material, sometimes it comes across muscellanious other. It can’t prosecute outside of a military court, but can snatch and grab you.

CID- Military version of FBI, I don’t believe it can investigate civilians, but maybe it can, the precedent for this is hazy, but I know it won’t investigate outside of a military scope.

FBI- from IRS founding to Nixon, overstepped every damn restraint on power we had. I did complain bitterly when the FBI let Hillary go, then hitched about her being a incompetent little shit, wasn’t it’s job to add negative commentary in regards to why it isn’t pressing charged. It is purely a federal level police force.

CIA, it collects all that fuckinh info, and investigates overseas, and will snatch and grab for the president, informs Congress on intelligence issues, will run block ops if we so deem it necessary, etc. It doesn’t have a free hand to do anything, if we had a James Bond in the US Government t, he would work for the CIA. James Bond wouldn’t be allowed to just decide his own missions and do whatever he damn well pleases though.

Powers that can order these institutions.

1. federal government can order them, be it under the executive or legislature. For the CID and hypothetically DIA, state governments can for national guards if they for whatever bizarre reason need info. I’m not aware of that ever happening, but that’s a consequence of having state administered national guards. I think governors are in the loop too, as head of the national guard, plus I just see them around my state Capitol.

Ethically, Obama can’t investigate himself or his cabinet. He wisely sat out the Hillary issue, stared at Comely helplessly. Thus is how it should be, cause it us obvious as fuck Obama has bias. Deep down inside I dint think he cares about Hillary, but umm… you gotta stay clear, cause the classic rule is, if you just look like you have a conflict if interests but don’t, you still have a conflict of interest. Period.

Should the FBI of investigated Hillary? Yes, but it has laws to in force, it’s mandate comes from investigating laws, doesn’t need to be asked.

CIA does not operate on this basis. It has a lot of limitations and prohibitions on it’s conduct, but few areas it is specified it has a automatic, reflexive mandate to look into.

This is my issue. It has absolutely no mandate to interfere in a presidential election, at all. The issue of wikileaks and DNC hacking, we gotta take exclusively from Obama. Would it be the CIA, Cyber Command, or NSA who investigated, was it a joint investigation? NSA “may” have some mandate here, Cybercommand certainly dies, CIA… ummmm. Who is directing the CIA?

President can’t ethically give these directives. Members of Congress and congressional oversight can, Obama can call those congressmen back in session to sit through committees if need be.

If not, then the CIA is meddling.

Further, it doesn’t matter if wikileaks or Russia, ghost of hitler, aliens from Mars, etc hacked. My position on wikileaks is Assange should be killed for the Arab Spring, I’m not in his fan club. First amendment and lack of a State Secrets Clause restricting top secret info means it is still open and free to access, Hillary did make the claim repeatedly during the widely watched Presidential Debates. Everyone was educated on the questionable source of this info. As far as I know, it wasn’t Russia hacking eikileajs, but rather Russia supposedly hacking the DNC, and delivering that data to wikileaks. Wikileaks then gave it out. Currently under US law, and the US constitution, nothing wrong happened POST RELEASE, it just becomes data like any other information, all information manipulates information. This be no different than a Hillary Aide breaking ranks and mass releasing data online. She can be prosecuted, but you don’t get a election do over cause it us unfair everyone knows your party is a bunch of little shits. That’s why we have a first amendment. Recommend investing in better encryption next time, and not to pool everything in one database.

So, why is the CIA still playing these games, and why is the liberal media still walking in lock step together like they are bring directed to do so, by the President, like they were the entire election? We found they were all involved in a massive fraud, made it appear Hillary was going to win, dominate the election. Media was being directed then, it is now again.

Who is coordinating these leaks, what are they trying to do? This in not the CIA’s job, it would be FBI, NSA, maybe even FCC (apologize for not listing FCC above, they investigate abuse if air signals, and actively regulate in real time signal output of cell phone and radio towers).

Please don’t ask me to explain it more. Do I gotta give you a primer on the separation of powers too? Let me know.

Let me know when your on board, so we can continue with the op.

Dont remember the exact article on google, but CIA kept saying Wikileaks Wikileaks,
CIA never implied Trump tampered with the polling booths.

If Trump never tampered with them he is good to go. Even if hypothetically, Russia hacked Hillary and exposed her corruption to society, why should that make Trump disqualified? We need truth and transparency in politics.

What should have been a congressional push?

Doesn’t matter if Trump is good to go or not, the level of Russian intrusion into the election process warrants investigation. No, CIA never implied Trump tampered with the polling booths. I mentioned compromised voting machines as an example of intrusions that would be important to investigate. We don’t know what new information the CIA might have since the October 7th statement released by the ODNI.

Doens’t matter if Russia manipulated the US population or posted Pro-trump Propoganda.

If Joe shmoe hacks a politicians email, and finds out he did a bucnh of dirty bribes, then Joe Shmoe gets on TV and pushes the propoganda of those bribes, it is still a fair election and Trump is good to go.

I acknowledge that. What I’m saying is that Trump’s legitimacy is not the only thing at stake.

Forget the outcome of the election. It matters to what extent U.S. systems have been hacked and interfered with. What if the intrusions are more far-reaching than either of us know?

Well, that’s what makes this so suspicious. Trying to put even more simply what Turd already explained, we already have the NSA, answerable to the Department of Defense, who exists specifically to investigate foreign tampering with United States systems and technology. SIGINT is what they do. Finding hackers has very little to do with the CIA mandate or expertise, so it’s weird that they are the ones looking into this. What’s more, the CIA operates at the behest of the President of the United States and his Cabinet, which means if they are looking into this (again, instead of the NSA), it is most likely because the President personally ordered them to. In other words, Obama is publicly demanding a full investigation in response to findings of an investigation he ordered privately.

So you have to weigh the credibility of the claims as we know them against Obama’s bias and willingness to use the CIA to play politics, and you have to make that evaluation while knowing that this should have been an NSA (or FBI Counterintelligence) operation in the first place.

Oh, and don’t forget we have Obama on the record saying just a couple months ago that it was preposterous to even speculate that American elections had been tampered with.

There’s a world of difference. The President doesn’t tell the FBI what to investigate. He does tell the CIA what to investigate. You’re comparing an independant law enforcement agency to an intelligence service that exists to fetch data for the President, at the President’s request.