Now that didn't take long

so the national park service has (at the request of Da Fuhrer inauguration committee)
has banned ALL protest at all major Washington DC sites…
Its called an Omnibus blocking permit and it prevents any protest
on the mall, Lincoln and Jefferson Memorial and in front of the White house
and congressional building from Jan to march 1st. This is an rather obvious
attempt to prevent protest marches like the Million women march scheduled
for the day after Herr Trumpf inauguration…
This rather blatant attempt to prevent demonstration in Washington DC,
has shown us what the future will hold for America…
The GOP has probably already written the second version
of the Patriot’s act where Americans won’t be allowed to protest
anything…in fact, it will be so bad I wouldn’t be shocked
if they wrote in traveling passes, just like Nazi Germany and
the Soviet Union… we are heading to really bad times…

Kropotkin

Whats your favorite sports team? I’d put money on the Democratic party

just once i’d like to see you post without an agenda

More fake news from the left. Here’s reality:

washingtonpost.com/local/non … da29ca34d2

The National Park Service has reserved all the land in DC, just like they do every inauguration. They are withholding permits until the Inauguration committee determines its parade route and event schedule, just like they do every inauguration. It’s following policies that have been in place since 2008.

More of the intellectual dishonesty of the left on display. More of the attitude that led to the election of Trump in the first place.

Just stop lying. Trust me; you can criticize Trump without making things up. You just need to put in a little bit more effort!

K: as I have watched sports my whole life and played most major sports,
I live in the SF bay area and right now, it is the GS Warriors…
but generally its the SF Giants. I love baseball and I watch it every chance
I get, but being winter, not too much baseball going on right now…

How is that for a post without an agenda?

Kropotkin

sincerely, that’s a fair response

thanks

I already predicted weeks ago Kropotkin would be shot in the ass with a rubber bullet by the Capitol Police on Pennsylvania Avenue the night of the inauguration.

I see it is already taking form, the thought process that will lead him to buy that plane ticket and fly out. He will be there with Michael Moore, running between limos, tear gas sending snot and tears down his face, and a mounted officer will take aim…

trump is wise to attempt this considering the protests already seen outside the trump building

however making security concerns public in advance is not the way to go about it, i think

i also think that people should have the right to protest, even at inaugurations

drawing the line between a reasonable protest and a legitimate security concern of a president is probably not the easiest thing in the world to do, let alone party agreeability

Trump isn’t attempting anything. Why would you believe PK? You obviously have an internet connection. Use it.

K: I have read several articles stating what I have stated and this type of thing
is the GOP bread and butter, so I stand by my statement…

The million women march will have to sue their way to be allowed to march…

Kropotkin

K: I will be marching but in San Francisco as I won’t fly east during
the winter time…I will most likely be protesting on Jan 20 and certainly
on the 21st… I am thinking about the sign I will be creating…
Maybe have my daughter give me a hand…

Kropotkin

Yes, I know. Standing by statements that you know to be false is what makes it a lie. That’s why I called it ‘more liberal lies’ and not ‘more liberals being accidentally mistaken about things’. The beauty of the internet is that you can find ‘articles’ saying literally anything you want. Hell, you can write your own article full of lies, then somebody else can say ‘I read an article that says…’ and repeat your lies while absolving themselves of responsibility.

Here’s reality: On inauguration day, there will be tons of protests, and neither Trump or The National Parks Department will have done anything to prevent them. You and the lying press that pushed today’s bullshit story will not recant. In fact, it will have been forgotten as you will have told at least half a dozen more big lies between now and then. Who knows what shit you will have made up between now and January.

You pissed this comment out, you know it’s false, you don’t care that it’s false, because nobody holds a leftist to account for making shit up.

TBH i dont care

If i were Trump or republican this might be a concern of mine

I expect politicians, partisans, presidents-elect, to abuse power if they can, or more likely, to not spend enough time worrying about whether or not any given action of theirs is an abuse of power

Frankly i read the OP as “Republican doing republican things”
No different from “Democrat doing democrat things”

Ignore party, its all deplorable, i am past picking between dems and repubs. It’s team sports, and i dont care who won the game lol

I’d use the internet if i cared more

Listen, something is going up your ass on inauguration night- either a rubber bullet in DC, or some undisclosed object on that night on Market Street in San Francisco. You can’t outrun fate, one way or another, your getting poked.

Ok, let me sum this up.
If you live at a home, you don’t want millions of people screaming and yelling at you on your front lawn.

Trump is an internet troll, Liberals ban free speech against him and True americans.
Liberals ban freespeech.

Trump has not banned free speech and never has. The day that Trump bans free speech, we will side with you.
But until that day, will you please shut the fuck up.