It Begins......

Now the patterns are becoming all the more clear with the C.I.A. under Obama’s administration having this publicly undisclosed magical evidence of Donald Trump being aided by the Russians during the 2016 presidential debate. Clearly both Obama and Clinton are behind this.

What patterns specifically you ask?

We have electoral college members coming out and saying they won’t vote the particular way of their own state majority voting constituents in support of Trump. Now we have a completely fictional crafted bogus backstory of Russians helping Trump win the election by the C.I.A. It really isn’t hard putting the two together. Allow me to put it all together in greater perspective as this is my future prediction, [b]a bunch of electoral members either through bribery, coercion, or being previously planted are going to vote against Donald Trump on December 19th and simultaneously in the background a deceptively crafted narrative of Donald Trump being aided by the Russians will be aired everywhere so when this intervention of American state democracy takes place the justification will be that we can’t allow a Russian agent to become the next head of state. The electoral college members in the media will be uplifted as national heroes fighting the Russian menace and the country will be told to suck it up. Undoubtedly angry conservative Trump supporters will then be brandished as Russian enemy agents or puppets but just in case they collectively get uppity with the shadowy political establishment a system of both internet and media censorship under direct total control is being put into place to silence them. The political backlash, fury, and dissent of such a scenario will not be televised or uploaded online with a hand over the internet shutdown button. If said dissenting conservatives become violent in rebellion it will only reaffirm the carefully crafted fictional infiltrating Russian national menace narrative put into place.

Welcome to 3-D chess of tyranny, subversion, and propaganda American style. This is the big surprise I think Donald Trump’s political opposition have planned for him weeks from now.

If this happens this will be the greatest political coup de’tat pulled off in broad daylight ever.[/b]

One more thing to add, they’ll say they discovered electronic voting tampering in collusion with the Jill Stein voter recount. It’s obvious she was working with Obama and Clinton from the start. It would have to be cleverly fabricated to leave no doubt concerning the general public that Russian meddling had occurred in the election.

Not that I heard of. Only place with issues is Detroit, their machines are old as fuck, and state law prohibits recounting broken machines in Michigan, you gotta accept them as is.

detroitnews.com/story/news/p … /95007392/

Where did this machine tampering occur? PA voting machines are not networked, so if they got hacked, each was individually hacked. That’s difficult to do.

If they can’t do it in some states they’ll do it in others. It doesn’t matter what is fact or fiction as they’ll fabricate it any way they want to Turd. They’ll construct whatever narrative that works for them. This is where we’re at right now in the United States.

The fact or fiction explanations matter to me, I’m the philosopher not of state, but of statecraft- I can’t take it off of faith like like you do. I need cases with evidence, however skim, not dogmatic presumptions that it must be happening.

You show me cases I can trace back to possible concrete reality, than I’m on it. If not, then it is pure destructive speculation at this point. I need facts.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvdPEuAFlUI[/youtube]

complex.com/life/2016/12/cia … terference

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=009YG4gb4T4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOpFsg-c4S8[/youtube]

The C.I.A. is preparing a Russian influence of elections evidence review for electoral college members by the 19th. I definitely called this days ago.

How does Goldman Sach’s and Amway feel about this?

Donald Trump signals a national emergency and crisis says the United States corporate controlled media.

National emergency and crisis? Now, where have I heard this before?

A national crisis and emergency is a prelude to…?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51fbXvHl9eg[/youtube]

They want to control the flow of all information and thought very terribly no matter the cost.

Fake News Ploy: The initiative and direction of the political or state establishment to undertake a massive censorship program against political dissidents all over the world that dare to have an opinion of their own unfiltered. They terribly want and desire to control all the flow of information, thought, and expression for themselves along with everybody else. These people fantasize, daydream, politicize, and idealise silencing anybody that is against the establishment or status quo. This is their endgame and final goal.

My message to these sycophant bitches and bastards the world over…

Keith Olbermann a once tv anchor on MSNBC now turned internet resistance rogue or at least that is what they want you to believe. Rachael Maddow the cow took his former occupation.

They say he got dropped from MSNBC but I think he got hired on with the C.I.A.

If you can’t beat the underground radio or web in order to beat you create a fake grassroots underground radio and web venue that you (C.I.A) can compete against.

In order to battle against conspiracy theorists and political dissidents you need to create an online figure (Keith Olbermann) that you can control. Controlled opposition conspiracy theorist and fake political dissent. (For a leftist, anti-nationalist, and globalist cause of course.)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E[/youtube]

So, forty something electoral college members will be visited by the C.I.A. in a commission of Russian interference of the election. I’m sure there won’t be any intimidation, coercion, or manipulation on the part of the C.I.A. in an organized manner to get people to change their votes, right?! No, that’s undemocratic and Un-American. That would never happen in the United States…

A Harvard professor Larry Lessig says that he has under organization collected enough GOP electoral college members to block Donald Trump’s inauguration. If this is true I’m going dark offline and off the reservation completely. I would advise everybody else to do the same. Lots of luck to you all…

Rigging the elections failed. Attempting a soft electoral college coup recently has also failed.

I wonder if Obama will declare war on Russia via a Syrian proxy before he leaves office.

We have evidence of the Russian hack but are not going to release it to the general public.

(Because it is all purely fictitious contrived bullshit where it doesn’t exist anyways.)